Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game.

2 posters

Go down

All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Empty All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game.

Post  Thaylialus Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 am

Hi

I have previoulsy posted links to transformation games on rpg maker that I have commissioned from yeaka.  I though I'd link to my shop where they are currebtly all avaialble, with a quick description of each and a shot of the title screen.  They are all nsfw on the art and language used.

Mariska's Rebirth - a group of adventurers enter a recently reopened tomb of a deadly succubus to quell the earthquakes plaguing a nearby village. Mariska needs a new vessel and she has options....
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Marish10

Masedur Prime - a space exploration crew has discovered a new planet full of all sorts of secrets and a mad scientist looking to create a new race.
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Masedu10

New & Improved - different sprite set then usual. A steampunk west scientist may have found the way to make super miners or a way to make slimey sexy monsters.
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. New__i10

Monsters & Magic - trying out some old school pen and paper RPG turns all to real for a group as their GM goes wicked sexy witch and has plans all her own for them.
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Mm10

The Wrong Rite - in a town besieged by demons, one of the towns warriors finds a spell that changes her perspective and agenda. Sequel to Mariska's Rebirth
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Wrongr11

The Tomb of Masks - A tem of archeologists are asked to investigate a long abandoned tomb but accidentally awaken an ancient goddess and her servants hidden away within masks
All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Tomb_o10

Here's the link to the store https://www.e-junkie.com/marketplace/225769

Last edited by Thaylialus on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thaylialus

Back to top Go down

All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Empty Re: All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game.

Post  obviousagent Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 am

It seems none of the games are available to purchase?

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. Empty Re: All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game.

Post  Thaylialus Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Most recent game I thought I'd share with you here.  It follows on from the wrong rite, set many years later

All my commissioned transformation games - Updated with latest game. AMUEFC

Latest link with all the games is here.

https://225769.e-junkie.com/

Thaylialus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down