Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M )

5 posters

Go down

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) Empty The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M )

Post  hawk-99 Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:36 pm

I picked this game at random in video game store, so imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I found that it did contain some MC in it. One of the factions in the story is a clan of witches named the Hexan Clan they have access to an exclusive spell called Audite Sermone Meum ( Listen To My Words) this spell is used by two characters in the story, they also used it in a different manner :

The heroic Emma hypnotize two soldiers into letting the party enter a city, for the spell to work she needs to remove her glasses and maintain eye contact.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) GDE8zHhl

The villainous Vita hypnotize a bunch of mercenaries into going back to their base and forgetting everything that they saw, instead of eye contact she sings a lullaby.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) 3yDoxbZl
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) Empty Re: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M )

Post  hawk-99 Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:45 pm

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) OrVFwJGl

The scene starts around 52:00.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) P6C2aTUl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyBPTtv7qVY&t=880s
The scene starts around 09:00.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M ) Empty Re: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II ( MC F/M )

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Wow, great find dood. I love both their designs, especially Vita's. Oooh, I love how Vita's is motherly based and she uses a cute henchwoman to abduct the two heroines~ That opens up lovely brainwashing fodder. I hope there are more instances where they use this power as it seems too interesting to throw away on a one shot for each. I take it you're still in the process of playing, so I hope you find it enjoyable and wish you further sightings =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

I've been playing this myself. Got into Act II before I decided to take a look at this thread. Sure enough, I've seen both occurences. I gotta wonder if I'll end up fighting Vita later on (And I'd probably have to be sure to equip lots of accessories to resist Confusion, Sleep, and Nightmare).

Definitely was surprised to see Emma's rather direct approach. These aren't the droids you are looking for.
I'm just disappointed that my attempts to waifu her in the first game amounted to nothing in the second. It actually made it look more like Alisa got the "special bonding event" during the reunion.

Also, there should've been official artwork of Emma's pop idol appearance. VERY lovely without glasses and hair down.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/emmast10.jpg

... Actually, that reminds me, I think there is a "Contact Lenses" attachment I can buy that'll remove her (or Machias's) glasses.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:24 am

Okay, stuff I can now say about Vita at the end-

1) I was right to assume something Nightmare-related in her attacks. Her S-Craft (ultimate) is a full-area Nightmare (500% effectiveness) attack. I never did see it when I fought her (during the five-part final battle in the finale), due to my "Kill everything in one shot approach" with Rean (Tauros level 5, that one rare quartz that doubles first attack/craft damage, Spirit Unification, Termination Slash: Dawn), so how do I know-

2) I haven't actually finished the "game" yet. Because there's not one, but TWO chapters that take place after the finale. And in the second? There's a method in which you can make Vita playable: the Phantasmal Mirror. Buy it from some strange ancient orbment charger, and equip it to someone, and that person turns into whoever is reflected in that mirror (Only females can use mirrors of female characters, and vice versa). In this case, I bought Witch's Mirror, which turns the character into Vita. So for now, I'm turning the petite, adorable, Captain/President Towa into the tall, busty, seductive Witch/Opera Singer/Radio Jockey Vita Clotilde/Misty. She assumes their current level, but seems to have her own set of equipment (which I can't seem to see, since main menu still shows Towa), as well as her own skills (which I CAN see in battle). And Vita has a certain Lost Art by default, "Lost Eden," which is an ultimate Arte which has high Confusion chance.

But that whole Phantasmal Mirror thing gives me some awkward thoughts for some erotic identity-changing scenarios, when it comes to Vita anyways. The other two ladies with Phantasmal Mirrors are Altina Orion (Loli with a robot, also an antagonist throughout the game) and Rixia Mao (sexy kunoichi [dancer by profession] that you play as in the first additional chapter, apparently also from a Legend of Heroes series that never did make it over here [Ao no Kiseki/Trails of the Azure?]).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Sounds very nice doods =) Thanks for the info
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Ooh, ooh, New Game +, New Game +! I actually got a wish granted!

NG+ has bonus features, where you select a limited amount of bonuses (using a 5-point system) to take into your next run. Items, levels, Orbments, Data... or some extra costumes. And in one of those extra costume sets is... Stage Attire! Which I'll probably only use for Emma, since it's one of the few things that lets her hair out (I still have to use Contact Lenses to take her glasses off).

And now I'm just about to approach the Guard Hypnosis scene again. Perhaps the costume will carry into the sequence, and I'll have pop idol Emma doing the Jedi Mind Trick with her eyes?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Not relevant to this game, but I just wanted to show off some stuff to expect for the future-

Cold Steel 3:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Not relevant to this game, but I just wanted to show off some stuff to expect for the future-

Cold Steel 3:

Yes!!! my favorite character in the franchise is back.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Once again, not too relevant, but this time, it's actually starting to reach my fantasy levels of hype.
Cold Steel IV: End of Saga has been announcing DLC outfits for the cast. The latest bit to be revealed: Magical Alisa R series, and THIS TIME, IT'S NOT JUST FOR ALISA.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/1fd22210.jpg
There is one somewhat spoiler in this image, though it might not be glaringly obvious.

And though I don't yet have an image of the full design, I have to say this.
Witch Emma. All we can see is the top portion. And from what I see, it looks to be a cutesy magenta variation on the Azure Abyss's opera gown. I'm currently praying hard that she has a long slit skirt instead of a cute miniskirt. GODDAMN, I was hoping she'd get to wear something like that!

There's also a pic with the beach attire for all the girls, however, there's a SEVERE spoiler on that page, so I have to opt out of showing that. Hell, nearly 80% of all CS4 promotional material shows off said spoiler. Could CS4 just hurry up and get released already, so we can finally start getting a localization of 3 (which will probably be a package deal with 4)?

On a side note, what the heck does "JK" mean in heroine context? It's not the first time I've seen that, but I can't grasp what it means.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Basically light gyaru. Trendy schoolgirl type, similar attitude, but not necessarily tanned and stuff.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Basically light gyaru. Trendy schoolgirl type, similar attitude, but not necessarily tanned and stuff.

This, and it's pretty sexy/fun. If they are tanned, it's more in the kogal fashion where it's olive or tan skin with a better blonde dye job (sometimes other colors, though). Tamamo actually has a JK varation of her in Extella, and Suzuka Gonzen in F/GO takes it on as a personality quirk to compete better with Tamamo. See also: Meltys' Quest.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down