Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption)

3 posters

Go down

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption) Empty Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption)

Post  Bellchan Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

I realize I am being a Slowpoke.jpg on this but the second season DVD only came out last week and I'm just now catching it.

Victim: The Enchantress

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption) Enchantress

Method: Magic
Effect: Evil costume change. Hair turns to fire and full eye area glow, transforming back to green eyed and blonde haired when breaking control. Demon Surtur speaks through her body at the end of episode.
Times: First captured in the end-coda of episode S2E3 she appears corrupted in her new outfit during episode 8

Evil outfit:
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption) Brb04

The spiked collar is what sells it for me.

Resources: Episode 8: The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill. Enchantress appears at 14:39

The plot continues in to the second half of season 2 but that is not on DVD yet so if anyone knows how the plot is resolved and if it features more delicious MC/Corruption, please let me know.
----

I find this one to be the most interesting case of evil corruption because Enchantress is already a wicked villain who has quite a malicious track record of killing off people. She also has the delightful bonus of seduction being her number one merit as a character and some illusion powers to boot. In season 1 she was briefly MCed by the villain (Here is the clip for those who haven't seen it) though that was hardly corruption.

This one is full on corruption complete with evil costume change, hero calling out to her true self, momentary return to herself before the spell corrupts her again... it has all of this.

But Enchantress is a villain. I don't think I've ever seen a villain be corrupted like this. Most I get are half-demons like Raven from Teen Titans and Urd from Ah! My Goddess being overrun by demonic forces and allowed to act in ways which would destroy all of reality.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption) Empty Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption)

Post  madoka Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Pretty nice find if I do say so.
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption) Empty Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Villain corruption)

Post  creativerealms Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 am

Though it's male dominate corruption I really like the idea of a seductress or corrupter falling under the power of a mightier force and being corrupted themselves. The idea that no matter how powerful you are there is always someone stronger out there.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down