Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing

5 posters

Go down

Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing Empty Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing

Post  shirokami Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:57 pm

I've been messing around with editing 3D Custom Girl mods again and I figured I'd share the results with all of you.
All files can be found on my onedrive here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7AB40C6CB10958B0!111&authkey=!AGedeMaFxLI8Pog&ithint=folder%2ctah

Sailor Moon Starro Set v1
Their powers corrupted by the mysterious Hennou Organization and their mind controlling starfish, the Sailor Senshi become the latest magical girls to fall prey to the darkness.
Pack includes recolored collar, leotard, type B skirt, gloves, choker, heels and tiara.
Download: My onedrive in the folder labeled SM Starro Set
Sample as modeled by the lovely Sailor Jupiter: Here
Oddities and Lessons:
Note: Requires the older version of the Sailor Moon mod. Without the base mods these will probably attach to random mods and become very difficult to find or remove.

Latex Set V1
Download in my onedrive edited mods folder labeled as Latex Set
Samples also in the onedrive images folder labeled Rel and the Latex Slime. Also included in the main download.
Ever wanted to turn a girl into your personal latex drone? Ever wanted to have an entire rainbow of said? Well now you can!
Pack includes latex skinned body, latex hoods with and without eyeholes, a latex face mask, latex goop on the body, a latex blob around the entire body (as if the girl is covered in a thick layer of liquid latex) and tahhair files for creating latex hair. All in various colors. Also bonus preview sequence and the catsuit mod I got the texture and shader from
Oddities and lessons:

Hopefully there will be more edits to come

Last edited by shirokami on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing Empty Re: Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Nicely done, from what I can clearly see.
Not sure how you're running it, but you might want to consider finding a customized launcher that'll allow you to increase the resolution.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing Empty Re: Shiro's Adventures in 3DCG Mod Editing

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:46 pm

It's nice but I don't have 3DCG so I can only enjoy the images that are already made.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:43 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Not sure how you're running it, but you might want to consider finding a customized launcher that'll allow you to increase the resolution.

I don't normally use a launcher since most of the time I just use the program to mess around. Though I've started using one. We'll see how I like it going forward.

Hornodesolation wrote: I don't have 3DCG so I can only enjoy the images that are already made.

Well if your computer can run it and you don't mind losing a few gigs of HD space to mods there are plenty of torrents out there.

Also: New edit created along with a short sequence to show it off. Download of the mods and full sized version of the images in my onedrive.

shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Very nice sequence dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

shirokami wrote:
I figured out how to work the TSO Color Variation Maker.

Oh, cool! Can you tell me how it works? Because I have no idea whatsoever,
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Rainbowsevenrainbow wrote:Oh, cool! Can you tell me how it works?

Screen 1: File path box is used to select the TSO file you want to edit
Radio buttons chooses between the two available modes. The first is what I've actually deciphered and what these instructions are based on. The readme leads me to believe the second creates a name scheme like the TAH Hair tool, but I don't actually know how that mode works.
First up/down box determines how many variations to create
Second box determines where you want to start numbering the variations
Third determines the intervals between each variation. Setting it to 3 for example causes the numbers to go from 01 to 04 to 07. I have no idea what use this could possibly be, but its there

Screen 2 and 3: These two have the same interface so I'm lumping them together. Screen 2 handles textures (including the shader scale) while screen 3 handles the CGFX shaders
This screen will display a row for every texture file in the model, labeled as they are in the model. Click on the box with the texture you wish to replace and press the button with the R and find the file you want to replace the texture with. If you want to undo what you've done, select the box and press the button labeled D.
Any file you use will be automatically renamed to match the naming scheme found within the model, the same with any CGFX shaders and references to textures within the shader files.
Any files you do not replace will be filled with copies of the original version.

Screen 4: The file path decides where the files will be output on completion
The first checkbox will cause the program to prompt you before overwriting any files already in the destination folder
The second will cause the program to close on completion
The button in the center of the lower right hand corner starts the variation creation process.

My onedrive contains a zip file with screenshots and annotations, if you can read past the spelling mistakes I failed to notice.

All in all its very useful, but you'll need to have the texture prepared in advance making it best suited for simple textures. It also helps if you have some understanding of the model structure.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Thank you!

...Now to figure out how the CGFXshader works, mostly so that I can change the pen colors to match the texture colors so that I can fix this problem here.

RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Not much I can do on that front. You can edit the cgfxshader files in Notepad++ and they contain a Float4 labeled PenColor but all the ones I've seen has it set to 0, 0, 0, 1

Edit: Some research has turned up an answer. The first three numbers of the pencolor variable control the RGB values of the lines while the last one disables the lines if set to 0. So fiddle with those and you should be good
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down