Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum VIP groups now available to all members

+4
Hornofdesolation
corruptionwriter
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
8 posters

Go down

Forum VIP groups now available to all members  Empty Forum VIP groups now available to all members

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Yep, that's right, this Halloween all VIP content on the forum is now available to all members.  No more points or grades or exclusivity.  Every member can now enjoy the fruits of past labors to their hearts content.  Everything will be unlocked, you'll still need an account to view it, but hey that's a free account for a bunch of FD F/F hypnosis pics, so yeah, I'd say that's fair.

You may ask "why the change", and it comes down to three simple things.
1) While we were getting some great contribution, it still left the forum in a kind of stale state most of the time.  Many members just became lurkers and probably lost hope seeing how many points everything cost...  I did everything in my power to make points easier to get, but despite everything it just didn't turn out how we were hoping.

2) The advent of a stable Hypno board in the form of Hypnohub, a site unlike it's predecessors in that it worked more and encourage the artistic community(and it didn't hurt that you could now source art and it wasn't pirating hypnodomme stuff this time around).

3) We're kind of a niche of a niche...  I mean we got some strong wonder players who share their stuff with us from time to time. However our "pure" taste(Femdom on female, hypnosis/brainwashing/corruption/conversion with villainesses and monstergirls, no dicks or phallic objects) kind of cut down on the material we can find(which I have no interest in changing). Basically it means relevant content is harder to find and most people who have this kink are equally pleased by other hypno content as well.

HOWEVER, that's not to say we are giving up.  FAR, FROM, THAT! We're hoping this opens us up more to the hypno community, so people who also enjoy this stuff know that there's a place that loves it, that documents it, that is interested in sightings of such content, that wants to talk about it, that wants to brainstorm about it, and ultimately wants to create more!  So please, spread the word to people you know who are interested in this stuff, or places that might be.  I'll admit I've kinda been half hearted in this respect, mostly because this place is a dream to moderate.  There's no criticizing, people have tact, there's no drama, and everybody is generally very friendly to each other(with one exception in the past...).  When I look at other places, I can see some people can be tactless and don't give a shit, and that annoys me GREATLY, because I never want people here feeling bullied, I want them to feel valued for their contributions.

So yeah, that's most of that.

I just have one pain in the ass favor to ask.  Please don't post everything on Hypnohub, if it's yours, feel free to.  But  basically I don't want to go to sleep and wake up later seeing all former VIP content up there.  You can understand me on this I hope, because we want to attract people here, and if all our pics are up over there are some people who just won't bother... Probably not the people that we want, but I do feel the need to draw a line in the sand.  There are a few more details of course, I now own all VIP pics(save for one added by DaisyHypnoPeril), and all of them were commissioned through a cutout, which basically means I only have a name to go by on the artist(Yuki), and nothing else.  But yeah, please keep that in mind, I'm not doing this maliciously, I love Hypnohub, I get some nice tips on sightings and they have some good content, but I still kind of don't want our galleries to be a 100/100 match...

With that out of the way, please enjoy everything, and to the people who earned it naturally, I can't do much in compensation, but I loved your contributions and they helped us out as a whole, so you'll always be in the forefront of my mind if anything interesting comes along.

If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, leave them here and I'll try to get to them tonight.

Now let's get in the mood for some Halloween

Last edited by Rainday on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Forum VIP groups now available to all members  Empty Re: Forum VIP groups now available to all members

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Things to do, remove point content from mission area and figure out how to change the greeting message.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Forum VIP groups now available to all members  Empty Re: Forum VIP groups now available to all members

Post  singory Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:16 pm

so what about pictures in the yahoo Vip group ?

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:45 pm

singory wrote:so what about pictures in the yahoo Vip group ?

I sent out a message about this in VIP3, but I should've posted it here too along with something else. All restrictions on the VIP Groups have been lifted, so if you have any pics or stories there you are free to move them to wherever you want, including from VIP3. This of course means only stuff you've uploaded.

As for VIP3, I will be moving pics commissioned by the former founder into this site's gallery(technically my google drive). However I won't be doing so for any other pics from VIP3 UNLESS I am given permission by the artist/commissioner as a show of respect for their efforts. VIP3 is effectively closed because while it had a great start it saw hardly any activity after that, though I highly appreciate those who participated in it and their works and would be happy to move them to the current gallery if given permission. However I would understand if some people wanted to keep their work to themselves for privacy reasons, so that's why I am doing this, if that makes sense.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:49 pm

well i have a sailor moon comic which was commissioned to enter VIP 3 ,
so consider this permission to post it at your google drive Smile

and i'll move it to DA and post it one dry month Razz

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:14 am

singory wrote:well i have a sailor moon comic which was commissioned to enter VIP 3 ,
so consider this permission to post it at your google drive Smile

and i'll move it to DA and post it one dry month Razz

Thank you very much dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 am

I only have one pic in yahoo VIP3 (The rest being public), you can add it to your drive along with any future picture I may commission in the future ; ), long live the temple of yuri corruption !
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:26 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:I only have one pic in yahoo VIP3 (The rest being public), you can add it to your drive along with any future picture I may commission in the future ; ), long live the temple of yuri corruption !

Great to hear, I'll be sure to remember that when I start on the Nintendo folder.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  corruptionwriter Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Well this sure is a treat to be able to see all that stuff now Razz

I understand the decision and I know it was probably a though one.

Personally Ill still be posting stories here even though I wont get points for it, I have some great ideas in mind for the future. However theyll probably also be uploaded to DA now so that I can get a little bigger crowd, but maybe ill give this site a month head start on content to maybe attract others people. (Not that my stuff is that great or anything, but I just want to help however I can.)

corruptionwriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 pm

That would be dandy dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:43 am

Awesome!
Now I .....dang. I already had access to everything. lol!

Seriously tho. Anything of mine in the VIP groups is okay to be transferred/whatever.
Sorry I haven't been around for ages. I had a particularly expensive and soul crushing year.
Hopefully 2016 will be better andI'll write/draw/commission more femdom content.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Will it have reduced slut behavior in it because I dislike that kind.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 am

No promises.
even I don't know what will happen yet.
Skimpy outfits and hypno eyes will probably be involved.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 am

Well, feel free to do what you want to do dood, what's the point if you're not entertained yourself.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ganduil Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 am

All the vip contenent is in this site or in other site?

ganduil

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

ganduil wrote:All the vip contenent is in this site or in  other site?

This site and the yahoo groups(eventually)... Got Sailor Moon and Castlevania done for the most part...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ganduil Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm

But for Yahoo they say they doesn't exist.
Maybe i have the old links can you tell me the new ones?

ganduil

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:07 pm

ganduil wrote:All the vip contenent is in this site or in  other site?
I've been meaning to update those, but until then, here are the new links
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven_vip1/info
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven_vip2/info

VIP3 is close and I'm currently in the process of asking people if it would be okay to move their art to the forum. Keeping in mind that it completely optional of course. I still got a few more people to reach out to but I'll do that when I'm feeling better...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 am

Are those groups supposed to display a "This is a restricted group" bold text or do I need to log in first?

Are the fanfiction submissions still inside those groups?

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:11 pm

065227n wrote:Are those groups supposed to display a "This is a restricted group" bold text or do I need to log in first?
Yes, it's part of the Adult rating. You need to submit a request to join on the groups page.

Are the fanfiction submissions still inside those groups?
There are still fanfics over there of course, will be a while before I or the writers move them over. I would prefer any new submissions to be posted here in the Completed Missions board.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down