Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

+10
hawk-99
Generic_entity
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Singing Siren
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
DrgnmastrAlex
Kamenrider
creativerealms
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Empty Re: SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Typical J-pop opening. It was probably wrong to expect a new mix of the original, but still, the original was hardly as cliche as most opening themes can be these days.

Huh, that probably is the opening theme...  I wonder if the OP will have super trippy Utena designs once more... I really liked that stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Empty Re: SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm

It's too bad you can't really tune out the annoying audience voices, but here's the full opening and a few more minutes, including the transformation sequence. The theme during that sequence just screamed Smile PreCure to me though, and even though I've liked some of those themes, it sounded similar enough to the point of "can they not think of anything else?" (I say that knowing it's pretty much the same producers [Toei], and that probably means it's the same composer too)

I mean seriously, do what you can to listen to the music during the transformation, and tell me it doesn't sound almost just like this-

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Very awesome opening.

As for the transformation music, I'm going to have to save judgement until I can hear it without audience cries of "SUGOI!", but so far it only shares the choice of instruments (Excited Choral Voices! Orchestral Music! Electric Guitars in Background!) with Smile Charge. Which shouldn't be so much lack of new ideas than recognizing Smile Charge is about the best Pretty Cure Transformation Music around.

Also, there's something odd about Usagi's voice being much more emotive than the rest of her.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Aww, the video went private before I got to it... But I say the opening and heard the transformation sequence music, and yeah, pretty similar to Smiles, though Smiles has more pep, while Crystal has more guitar, but not as much as much as the first theme from the classic. I'll have to withhold my opinion until I see a full episode to see how the music flows... and of course I can't judge animation from a opening... Nice to see Queen Beryl though(even though the lighting kinda interferes with getting a good look at her face, though we got a "god damn!" out of the crowd, hahahaha), and I do love how they all strike their individual poses at the end. I also found it funny how the biggest squeals form the audience the four generals making their appearance(most notably Kunzite/Malachite), hahahaha. To be fair, it should of been expected given the audience, but I still can't hep but find it funny.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Dub cast-

Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Stephanie Sheh
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Kate Higgins
Rei Hino/Sailor Mars: Cristina Vee (Totally called her being in it!)
Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Amanda Celine Miller
Minako Aino/Sailor Venus: Cherami Leigh
Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask: Robbie Daymond
Luna: Michelle Ruff
Artemis: Johnny Yong Bosch
Queen Beryl: Cindy Robinson
Jadeite: Todd Haberkorn
Nephrite: Liam O'Brien
Zoicite: Lucien Dodge
Kunzite: Patrick Seitz

Only person I don't know of on there is Tuxedo Mask. Never heard of the guy. Not that familiar with Jupiter's either, but I think I heard that she was the one voicing Magister Nine in Blazblue.

All it's missing is Laura Bailey. I remember seeing a video of one of her Q&A panels, and apparently this was one of her dreams.

EDIT: Well, officially, this is just for the VIZ remastery of the original. No reason they can't use the same cast when they start dubbing Crystal though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 pm

A short summary of my thoughts on the first episode. Very beautiful, music was mostly fitting though there was one part that just screamed Smile Precure to me(I think it was near the youma's death). As for the youma herself, more busty and revealing, swapped out fang face for shark teeth(which can be appealing with the right type of character), but still benefiting of the descriptive term "hag", however, there is potential for future youma... As for the draining and zombie scene, interesting. Story also flowed better, and the Sailor V 2d brawler, I want. Of course characters were beautiful, and I like the lightening of the Teacher's hair... I heard something about there being a episode every TWO weeks, but I'm not sure if that is true...

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 101mor10

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 240px-10

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 SailorV2
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

...  Warning, incoming H(ype) Bomb... WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

OMG THE SECOND EPISODE WAS SO GREAT~!  I feel like Ami is cuter now and it actually made me like her a lot more as a character. For the record she was probably my least favorite scout in the past, though of course I still loved her, it's probably was mostly due to her short hair.  But this episode felt like it added another dimension to her or something, it was great.  She was adorable, it displayed her longing for friends better, her and Usagi's friendship was done excellently(don't think I didn't notice the adorable hand holding at the end), and it was just... wow~  Also, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES MADE HER FEEL POPULAR AND ACCEPTED, I LOVE THIS!

Now with all that heartfelt stuff out of the way, time to get down to business. OMG THE HYPNO WAS SO AMAZING IN THIS EPISODE!  So far it is definitely THE hypnosis of this season.  It lasted nearly half the episode, very femdom, and even showed how it's effects as it triggered when Usagi tried to hang out with Ami~  The only thing more that I could of asked for was Usagi falling under it's trance when trying out the CD.

There is one last thing I wanted to point out, the youma, Garoben, I have mixed feelings about her(also, I dislike how it doesn't name them when Jadiete summons them).  Now, while her human guise is different, it's still good looking(even without the sexy fox glasses).  As for her youma form, more mixed feelings, it's definitely more sexier, but at the cost of being more plain(her skin is basically darker and has fang face, possibly vieny).  However her previous youma form was, well, not pretty at all(she look like a muscle woman crossed with a tomato, which doesn't sound so bad, but her hair and face kinda break the deal, that and axe arm).  However her current youma form gets points for being themed appropriately, she uses exams to plaster Usagi to the wall(and now I imagine Usagi being covered in her failed exams, basically cocooned in them, losing her moral, and then becoming a youma slave...).  Where was I, oh, right, other than the exam thing, very generic, but has potential...  So yeah.

Crystal(coming if/when I find screencaps)
Fuck it, made my own
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta10
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta12
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta13

Classic
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Garobe10
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Garobe11
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Garobe12

Oh, and some minor things. Love the eye catches, silhouetted body with all the hair and costume detailed around it, I loved it so much for some reason(it does give off the impression of mindless silken/latex/darkness slave, hehehe). As for Usagi's doctor disguise, it's less elaborate but still good, the two version cater to different taste...  Classic to Sexy docotor, while Crystal to cute nurse, both of which have a airheaded trait to modify them lol.

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta11
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Garobe13

Bonus: the hypno scene and binding scene:

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Empty Crystal episode 5 and dub news(F/F, F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Oh, and damn me for not mentioning this, but they have the first four episodes of the new dub for the classic series up on Hulu, and Sunday, there will be up to episode 23!  This might be a limited time thing, it feels like it, but get watching!  I'll need to catch up too.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-03/viz-sailor-moon-english-dub-to-premiere-on-hulu-neon-alley-on-friday/.78331

http://www.hulu.com/sailor-moon

Oh, and I just watched the newest episode of Crystal, and I have this to say...
Hypnotic mannequins in wedding dresses. I knew we weren't going to be getting much in stylish youma, BUT THIS WILL DO! Also, Usagi continually seems to crush on every new senshi. Now, while my favorite Sailor Senshi may be Mars, the most awesome one to me is definitely Jupiter, she's just so kickass and tall, but beneath that she is the most girly girl of them all >_<  Also, Rei's man hate is so strong, I love it =)  You know, I don't think Chad will even pop up, but I could be wrong.  Anyway, and now a sample of the 20 plus screencaps that I make...
screencaps:

But yeah, the mannequins have been hypnotizing and abducting grooms to drain their energy, for some reason one goes out and hypnotizes the arcade runner and through him hypnotizes Makoto(so it's F/M and M/F...) and drains some of her enegry.  Then the Sailor Senshi get in a fight with the mannequin who then uses Makoto as a shield(and then turns her wedding dress black for sexy reasons?) as it drains them of their energy, however through inspiration words Mako throws the mannequin off of her(showing how strong she is), transforms into Sailor Jupiter, and wrecks shit.  Still, mannequin army hypnotizing young girls who want to wear wedding dresses would work just as well =)

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh, and I just watched the newest episode of Crystal, and I have this to say...
Read this D <_<:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- that sounds way too familiar to an old idea that I never modeled.

Spoiler:

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Rainday's Crystal impressions:
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Updated the post for episode 2 with the Ami hypnosis scenes and the subduing of Sailor Moon. Also, moving over to anime sightings because. I'll also update some more stuff like the scene in the first ep and 5th ep.

DoubleEdged wrote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- that sounds way too familiar to an old idea that I never modeled.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 pm

New Viz dub for first season is now on Hulu. Took a look at the first episode yesterday. Since I doubt I'll get HuluPlus, I'll just have to deal with commercials.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:54 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:New Viz dub for first season is now on Hulu. Took a look at the first episode yesterday. Since I doubt I'll get HuluPlus, I'll just have to deal with commercials.

Unfortunately even with Hulu Plus you still have to deal with commerials, not as many I think(1-3 per break). I need to make some time to watch those, I slacked off at the sub because I wanted to make a post in the sightings every time I watched a episode with relevant content.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:New Viz dub for first season is now on Hulu. Took a look at the first episode yesterday. Since I doubt I'll get HuluPlus, I'll just have to deal with commercials.

Unfortunately even with Hulu Plus you still have to deal with commerials, not as many I think(1-3 per break).  I need to make some time to watch those, I slacked off at the sub because I wanted to make a post in the sightings every time I watched a episode with relevant content.

I don't even think they have less commercials... It's just access to other shows that are blocked for free users.

Anyone know if Crunchy Roll's premium is commercial free?
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Hulu plus does cut the commercials down to about 2 per break in addition to premium content. Not that much honestly but there's a three month trial available if you sign up through an XBox 1
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Singing Siren wrote:
Rainday wrote:

Unfortunately even with Hulu Plus you still have to deal with commerials, not as many I think(1-3 per break).  I need to make some time to watch those, I slacked off at the sub because I wanted to make a post in the sightings every time I watched a episode with relevant content.

I don't even think they have less commercials... It's just access to other shows that are blocked for free users.

Anyone know if Crunchy Roll's premium is commercial free?

I want to say yes, at the very least it upgrades the quality from 360(or is it 480...). It should be in their faq.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Leave it to me to have problems with the episode titled Tuxedo Mask.

Positives and negatives:

Anyway, hypnosis scenes.
PICS!:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Well, season 2 has started I guess. Also, for the record, Makoto/Jupiter has been hypnotized twice(regretfully it's all through or by males), so current record holder.

But yeah, we start with the the standard Chibi-Usa hypnotizing the family(it's a goofy one with swirly eyes and everything).  Oh, and the title is all types of misleading
Infiltration, Sailor Mars:

On the bright side, we get our first shot of Esmeraude, and in the next episode Berthier going to be using a pendant, weather it's one of those divining tools or used for hypnosis remains to be seen.  

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta11

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) - Page 2 Crysta12

But yeah, this site is doing a good job of covering things http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Act_15_-_Infiltration,_Sailor_Mars_%28episode%29

Also, a little more art of that style of droid by angle333, who does a great job of making the MOTD even more sexy.
http://fav.me/d2fjis8
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:59 pm

You know, I could actually do something with that generic Droid style.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:You know, I could actually do something with that generic Droid style.

Yep, could make a good identity erasing corruption with them, not gonna lie.  I've never been a real big fan of those, but I can see the appeal and can't deny it would be perfect for this.  I don't know, I just like hair too much I suppose.  But yeah, you could make the episodes title ring true for one, Infiltration(gone wrong but oh so right) lol.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Yeah, I know, I gotta be the one that has other tastes that go on top of tastes. :/

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/17/49/75/42/droids10.jpg

Though when you put it the way you did, I think I may have an idea for a full scenario that would appease everyone.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:04 pm

oh nice.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:52 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Yeah, I know, I gotta be the one that has other tastes that go on top of tastes. :/

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/17/49/75/42/droids10.jpg

Oh, no, I meant no offence.
I was trying to self deprecate myself because of my pickiness when stuff like this comes up. I shouldn't be so selfish when it comes to such thing that go so well and insert my own fetishes into them and muck it up. I'm sorry, my heads being real fucky with me right now, having touble focusing and at the same time forgetting everything else, head is filled with mucus right now. Sorry about that again, I shouldn't even be typing right now probably.

But yeah very nice, I see you kept which ones which while also completely covering them, very creative dood~! Lovely and sexy! And it has so much going on in a single pic

Spoiler:

But again, sorry if I offended you, I'd never want to do that to you dood =) I can totally see now how that could be taken and apologize. I meant to point out that my enjoyment of hair interfered with complete enjoyment of the concept, and how dumb that was. I should probably stop talking for today, because hopefully tomorrow will come and I'll be able to think properly again.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:01 pm

I wasn't offended! Don't apologize, that's your own preference, and we all have them! Seriously though, one of the things you said really did give me an idea that I would probably still incorporate my thing but turn around and give you something you might like a bit more.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:31 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I wasn't offended! Don't apologize, that's your own preference, and we all have them! Seriously though, one of the things you said really did give me an idea that I would probably still incorporate my thing but turn around and give you something you might like a bit more.

Oh, okay coool~!  But yeah, I saw what you are talking about and really liked it~ =)

Edit: I would say sorry for taking that the wrong way but that would probably be a tad too much >_>
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next