Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour (MC, F/F

4 posters

Go down

wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour  (MC, F/F Empty wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour (MC, F/F

Post  Spiritai1 Thu May 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello everyone,

while going thorugh all kind of content on Dc Comics I remembered the cartoon The All New Super Friends Hour from the 1970s with some good old school mind control scene here is one of them.

wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour  (MC, F/F The_mind_maidens_by_trishbot-d5i8s9o
art from trishbot --> http://trishbot.deviantart.com/
Villainess: Medulla
Victims: Wonder Woman, Jayna of the Wonder Twins
Method: so called Will Booster which sends telepathic waves at the victim to control them
Effects: Complete control, it seems Zombiee like
Episode: The Mind Maidens "9(C)"
Time: (From 2:34 to 3:17) we can see how Medulla takes control of them. The time before and after this shows how Medulla took control of normal people at the end of the episode we can see how Wonder Woman after being freed from mind control uses the Will Boster to control Medulla and then turn her over to the police (From 5:52to 6:18)

Spiritai1

Back to top Go down

wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour  (MC, F/F Empty Re: wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour (MC, F/F

Post  Rainday Thu May 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Perfect, 20 points, the beginning of the vid also counts as well(Medulla hypnotizing women). Oh I remember this episode from way back, and all those nostalgic sound effects just bring such a smile to my face =) Probably a good key influence for my all women worlds =)

Also Mike184 does some good Medulla artwork as well
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mind-Maidens-347168484

Gotta love that chant, "We are with you Medulla!"
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour  (MC, F/F Empty Re: wonder woman in the series The All New Super Friends Hour (MC, F/F

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri May 08, 2015 8:55 am

True Mike184 does good art but he hasn't been active for months.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Sat May 09, 2015 2:35 pm

I watched this cartoon a lot back in the day but I've never seen this episode before , good find .
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down