Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final fantasy type 0

5 posters

Go down

final fantasy type 0 Empty final fantasy type 0

Post  heabea Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:55 am

there might be an old about this since the game was out in japan ages ago but i notice doctor that oversees class zero reminds me of a barb-e.
im only on chapter 5 of the game but she wears skin tight clothes, smokes out of a holder and seems to have all of class zero in her thrall. they trust and follow her completely and they are all given card names and refer to her as mother. what if she hypnotised them all gave them new names and stronger powers to further herself, which seems to be the case at this point, especially since only the new additions appear to have a history before class zero.

full name is arecia al-rashia, had to run to the compendium to get it...

heabea

Back to top Go down

final fantasy type 0 Empty Re: final fantasy type 0

Post  hawk-99 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rainday on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sounded kinda like some important plot revelation, but if I'm wrong feel free to tell me-Rainday)
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 pm

hawk-99 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Interesting, if you can provide some pics or a vid that would be most helpful. As it stands this is a good relevant sighting, not traditional, but still quite relevant, so 10 points for both of you for pointing it out and confirming it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  heabea Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 pm

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120314130706/finalfantasy/images/5/54/Arecia_art.PNG

its hard to pinpoint something specific with but its a lot of hinting and subtle remarks she uses with everything that leads you to believe she is manipulating everything behind the scenes. it wouldnt take much to twist the plot into a good fanfic, wish i had a proper keyboard. and i still have another idea up my sleeve i would like to write up first involving dissidia

heabea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:06 pm

heabea wrote:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120314130706/finalfantasy/images/5/54/Arecia_art.PNG

its hard to pinpoint something specific with but its a lot of hinting and subtle remarks she uses with everything that leads you to believe she is manipulating everything behind the scenes. it wouldnt take much to twist the plot into a good fanfic, wish i had a proper keyboard. and i still have another idea up my sleeve i would like to write up first involving dissidia

You're on the right track but you lack the proper resources, here you go http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Arecia_Al-Rashia But yeah, finding a Long Play(aka a let's play with no talking) for a moment that really cements her in your mind as thet type of character would be nice, as it stands, 15 points total for this sighting.

(Wish you luck on your keyboard)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 pm

As someone on Chapter 5, I have my own opinion to put out here, doing what I can to avoid spoilers-

Dr. Arecia Al-Recia. Devious and manipulative, definitely. Seductive, hell no.
Spoiler:

Definitely not sexy.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:As someone on Chapter 5, I have my own opinion to put out here, doing what I can to avoid spoilers-

Dr. Arecia Al-Recia. Devious and manipulative, definitely. Seductive, hell no.
Spoiler:

Definitely not sexy.

Yeah, that would be a tad bit grimdark...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

There's a lot more sinister & grimdark stuff concerning Dr. Al-Recia, Class 0 & the world then that but I won't spoil the surprises.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Oh god, I just completed the game for the first time, and I STILL don't think I should be looking into spoilers.

But seriously... goddamn, that ridiculous, grimdark [first] ending. (For now, that's just an exclamation, not anger. Even ridiculous stuff can be nice)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down