Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VI(MC)

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy VI(MC) Empty Final Fantasy VI(MC)

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Final Fantasy VI(MC) In_my_10
Okay, in this thread I'll be listing all monsters that list charm, and probably throw in the rest of the female enemies while I'm at it.  There are no instances of charm in the story(if I remember right).

First up, the smoking seductresses(arranged in order by level since you can visit most of them in whatever order you want).

Name(s): Darling(SNES/PS)/Misty(GBA/iPhone),
Final Fantasy VI(MC) Misty-10
Final Fantasy VI(MC) Ff6_lo10
These two are fought by examining the "picture of a lovely lady" in Owser's Mansion and as such are a unique encounter.  When examined the party is thrown into a battle that they cannot escape from.  While they themselves do not have a charm skill like their sisters, they do have a ability unique to them, Eyeshadow. Eyeshadow is a single target skill that blinds the victim(go ahead and imagine them ganging up on Celes and applying it to her so they can have some fun with her).  Other interesting facts about them is that they have a strong resistance to magic attacks, especially to poison(perhaps it's from they're smoking), they have a tendency to cast Cura on a attacker(a show of affection?), and will fall once they hit zero MP(implying they need magic to sustain their existence in the real world).  Another popular theory is that they(along with their sisters) smoke Rafflesia flowers, a plant enemy that can cast Entice/Charm(I'll go into detail about this skill later).
Final Fantasy VI(MC) 20110111Final Fantasy VI(MC) 20110110

I'm going to be elaborate with these it seems, so I'll go ahead and post this one in order not to make a single long post.
Sources: Image #1=Admin commision/Designed by Rainday, all past and future sprite images, as well as info http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_VI_Enemies, bit drawings by http://www.blueballoon.sakura.ne.jp/index.html (see misc illustrations).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VI(MC) Empty Re: Final Fantasy VI(MC)

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Too tired to update, but there was this new piece of commissioned art of Coco/Barb-E, not sure by who but it is lovely
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69895919

Final Fantasy VI(MC) Barb-e10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:58 pm

That's fantastic~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down