Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Empty Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC)

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:14 pm

I got some somewhat fresh news about the latest Dragon Ball game.  One of the characters, the new villainess Towa, has the ability to trigger "Violent States" in characters throughout the game with her staff it seems.  This is what leads to villains getting powered up and according to a new article can even corrupt heroes.  The heroes get red eyes, black fang like marks around them, and violet colored skin.  Now, if she has direct control of their will remains to be confirmed, it could always be a rage controlled conversion.  But yeah, Towa's really sexy, red bodysuit, light blue skin, purple eyes, and sexy long wavy hair.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/future-trunks-brings-us-look-dragon-ball-xenoverses-new-villains/ (Towa talks and appears at the begining, again at 2:30, waving her staff around to turn Mr. Satan/Hercule evil and powering both him, Cell, and Cell Jrs up, and again at 3:47)

Aticle about her having the power to turn others evil.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/15/dragon-ball-xenoverse-will-fight-evil-mr-satan-others/

Pics!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Towa-e10

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Towa-d10

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Towa-e11

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Violen10

As for what Dargon Ball Xenoverse is about, if you couldn't tell from the vid, some is messing around with history so the villains are always win, Future Trunks notices and makes a wish on the dragon balls to get someone strong enough to restore the timeline. That's where your create a character comes in, which can be of any race pretty much, even Majin.

Also, potentially there a chance for EC and powering up of a female character(Andriod 18 is a likely candidate, but if Mr. Satan can be powered up to compatible levels then that opens the door for some others).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Empty Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC)

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 pm

FUCK!!!

I can't possibly believe I'm finding myself attracted to a goddamn Toriyama (or Toriyama-like) design!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonOne994 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 am

well i was gonna buy the game Very Happy guess now i have even more things to look forward to, thanks
http://tholiaart.deviantart.com/art/Towa-and-Ginyu-DragonBall-Online-338757582
an awesome picture of her and ginyu from deviant art

LeonOne994

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:14 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:....

FUCK!!!

I can't possibly believe I'm finding myself attracted to a goddamn Toriyama (or Toriyama-like) design!

... So no character from DB or DBZ, all that is Dragon Quest, Blue Dragon, or Chrono Trigger?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Well, this game is out now, not sure is it's any good, but it looks damn pretty on a PS4. Here's another trailer for it that has some character customization near the end http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/17/dragon-ball-xenoverse-shows-off-character-customization/

But yeah, not sure if it's one of the better games or not. So find a review from a trusted source. But yeah, if anybody wants to do some research on the EC in this one concerning Towa, and provide some clips of it from wherever, points will be awarded =)

Also, this might catch your interest D
https://twitter.com/PlagueOfGripes/status/571350876868231168/photo/1
That's some nice DLC =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:03 am

ProJared review
https://youtu.be/hMkqrRrc8yQ

English trailer(with english Towa) and discount if you plan to get it on a comp
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-dragon_ball_xenoverse-pc_games-p-27918.html?affil=4027398105
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:09 am

So I watched Team 4 Stars playthrough of it, which was quite enjoyable. It's pretty much just 18 as far as corruption goes
Spoiler:

However, I was made aware of one thing.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Dragon10
Her outfit(- cape) is DLC =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Oh dear lord, how many different points of sex appeal was lost in making that DLC outfit?

-high heels
-skirt
-open underboob
-made for a woman with curves

Even tight and glossy isn't enough to keep me interested when it comes at that cost.
(Though I also hear people REALLY hate the stats on it. Lowers the good ones, raises the unimportant ones)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:19 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh dear lord, how many different points of sex appeal was lost in making that DLC outfit?

-high heels
-skirt
-open underboob
-made for a woman with curves

Even tight and glossy isn't enough to keep me interested when it comes at that cost.
(Though I also hear people REALLY hate the stats on it. Lowers the good ones, raises the unimportant ones)

I don't know, make's good for a minion's outfit, the lack of such things denoting that while they serve Towa they are merely minion to use their strong bodies to defend her(hence the lack of things that might inped their combat like high heels and skirts). I know a little of the stat minutes and boos you're talking about, basically it does sacrifice some good ones like health and stamina for speed, but if you're one of her many recruits she probably wants you to have minion like stats(strike first but not be able to hold up for long). Then there might be some hidden stats like drain to will or the suit might respond very well to Towa's commands, but I am just fetishizing this at this point.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:46 pm

This isn't so much a sightings update as it is a update on a sexy villainess.
So by clicking on this thread I assume you remember Towa.
In case you don't,
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Towa110

Something cool but stupid happens to her.

The cool, Towa gets a new form, called Darkness Towa!

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Darkne10

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Darkne10

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Darkne11

As you can see she looks a tad more eviler and her hair is a little more flared out. Her outfit colors are inverted which comes off nicely, and it shows more skin while this time transferring her sleeves to gloves.  She kinda looks like Eas of Precure fame, so that's cool.

The stupid
not plot spoilers, just to guard you from the rage and to help those images remained unspoiled for as long as possible:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Jesus, Denizen of Labyrinth: Eas literally was the first thing to come to mind for me too.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 pm

It is very likely that Towa is in Xenoverse 2, as while she hasn't shown up in the trailers we have seen characters that have the Time Breaker symbol on them along with being powered up. That's the villain group that Towa is a part of, and also I doubt that they would cut her when they still have her resources to use. The group in question-
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) Latest?cb=20150910171156

I've never played Dragon Ball Online, which they are originally from, or Heroes so I don't know all the details but I've seen stuff of them using a mask to brainwash Bardock and Vegeta into serving them. Would be great to have something like that happen to one of the females, but 18 is pretty much the only slightly relevant female in the series and even then barely so that's pretty unlikely.

So with any luck we will get Darkness Towa in the game, maybe some of the other Time Breaker commanders like the twins as well.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:09 pm

A small update, Towa has been confirmed to show up in Xenoverse 2.
https://imgur.com/0lDEKlf
She's near the middle of the bottom hanging out with the mysterious Masked Saiyan who totally isn't Bardock. So let's hope she gets her super form in there as well.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:26 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:A small update, Towa has been confirmed to show up in Xenoverse 2.
https://imgur.com/0lDEKlf
She's near the middle of the bottom hanging out with the mysterious Masked Saiyan who totally isn't Bardock. So let's hope she gets her super form in there as well.

Yes, YES! I'll definitely be picking this one up(unless there are also a bunch of games coming out that I like).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 pm

In this trailer at 1:10 it seems the player character is hit by a dark energy similar to the one that Towa uses to power up baddies.  The character seems to be losing control as they go into a innerself battle where they face off against a dark version of themselves.  Intriguing.

Also, I wonder if you'll get the Majin Mark as a powerup in one of those alternate scenarios that they talk about...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Xenoverse 2 is almost out and based on trailers it seems like Towa and her gang are indeed the main villains of this one (Assuming nothing like Xenoverse happens where another villain hijacks the plot), but in Dragon Ball Heroes Towa got yet another new form, don't know any details on it though.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (MC EC) CmMS0BE
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:44 pm

Wow, another beautiful form, this time it looks like she's pulling off a sorceress Queen look, kinda Rita Repulsa, but she has the clothing(or lack of) to pull it off. Nice find dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:57 pm

I'm surprised at this point that I haven't heard anything about Towa showing up in Dragonball Super. It's gone through time travel shenanigans, way too many new Saiyan forms, why the hell they haven't brought in the only competent looking female in the whole damn series, I don't know. It probably could use a Xenoverse arc though.

And while her new appearance is decent looking, I doubt anything will ever beat her first appearance's tight glossy suit.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Well some early copies of Xenoverse 2 are out and there is potentially one very relevant part. Spoilers for near the end of the game.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:06 pm

FFF!

Spoiler:

A longshot, but I don't suppose anyone can make that happen and share it with us =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:17 pm

I would if I could, but unfortunately I have Xenoverse for 360 and will be getting Xenoverse 2 for PS4 so I can't transfer. I definitely would if I could though.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Oh boy, so now that I have Xenoverse 2 I know how that whole dark side thing in the trailers works. Essentially there are special expert missions in the game where you battle a super powerful raid boss with a party of six characters and along with being strong they have some special abilities exclusive to raid bosses. One of these is straight up just called Brainwash Attack. When the boss uses it, it brainwashes one of the party members and they join the enemy team, fighting against the party until 1 of 2 things happen. 1. one of their allies defeats them and 2. they defeat their evil self in a place called the "World of Mind Control", which is what was shown in the trailers. While you are controlled, you go there and have to fight to regain control of yourself. I'm not sure who all are raid bosses, but if there is an expert mission against Towa then that would be pretty great.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Spoiler:

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 pm

And now that I'm far enough, I can show it. Unfortunately no character transfer for me, but the female Saiyan design you can choose if you don't import a character is pretty cool I think.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Well, concerning what I heard before about how much people hated the stats on Towa's Suit for custom characters, I did hear that XV2 has an equipment type that does the good old glamour effect (or that's what FFXIV calls it, other MMOs may call it something else); keep the appearance, ditch the unwanted stats.

Now if only the custom version of her suit didn't look like crap...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next