Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Quest VIII

3 posters

Go down

Dragon Quest VIII Empty Dragon Quest VIII

Post  jonathanmorris142 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 am

Anyone else play this on android? I was about to get the ship when I accidentally deleted my data save. Now I can't cap the Siren's picture. Crying or Very sad
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/99/25/39/screen14.jpg
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest VIII Empty Re: Dragon Quest VIII

Post  jonathanmorris142 Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:50 am

In the 3DS remake, there's a boss called Reminiscence Jessica (追憶のゼシカ).

Instead of regular Puff-Puff, she uses Bewitching Pose Temptation (あやしいポーズで誘惑).

It affects all male party member instead of one, and has 100% success rate. Moreover, it's not just to skip their turn, but to confuse them, meaning the affected characters will attack their allies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJlo--rpDOY

(The skill is shown at 4:27, 5:23, and 6:07.)

Also, here's a related fan-art of it:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/18/99/25/39/crboat10.jpg
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Wait, they literally turned their sexy female lead into a monstrous super-boss for the remake? (Okay, not technically her, but some sort of copy apparition?)

And there's new playable characters in the remake? I could have sworn it was just Hero, Troll, Jessica, and Not-Trunks in the original.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanmorris142 Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Wait, they literally turned their sexy female lead into a monstrous super-boss for the remake? (Okay, not technically her, but some sort of copy apparition?)

And there's new playable characters in the remake? I could have sworn it was just Hero, Troll, Jessica, and Not-Trunks in the original.

Yeah. They make Morie (guy in Monster Arena) and Red (Yangus' notGirlfriend) playable in the remake.
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:07 am

Dragon Quest VIII Jessic10

An amazing find dood! A very frighten skill, to think if it affected females or 1 of them, wasn't there, it would be an impossible fight. On a interesting note, this gives us a canon evil doppelganger of Jessica!~ Jessica X Jessica X Red~ I love the fact they they went out of their way to give her that new charm attack, my mind is already filling in the pendulum effect that shake gives her bosom followed by a nail tempting pulling the fabric down~

Oh, you didn't know Morie and Red D? Fun fact, Red can be armed with fans~ So I'm assuming a Maya role is a possibility( sexy fan dance hopefully =) )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down