Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC)

3 posters

Go down

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Empty Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC)

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:47 am

For the anime side and a good description of Haruka's character
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t293-senran-kagura-f-f-mc
But yeah, a sadistic queen with a very caring side and a interest into making nearly every girl she encounters into her lovely doll.
Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) P_haru10

I've been playing this off and on for a while now, and I can report relevant content.

On the Honzo side(aka good ninjas), Haruka's feelings for Hibari remain unchanged, wanting to make her her doll. Her attacks are kicks, vials of dizzying poison, and blown kisses. She has some really good lines too, like "Do you want to be one of my puppets", "Fall into my charm, "Hahahaha~ Finally. You are my puppet now". If you lose to Haruka(with Hibari or anyone else) she will seal the deal a Temptation art known as "This World is Mine"(0:08).

This "negative zone" attack is implied to make her victims fall head over heels for her, and love being punished(essentially turning them into sadist love slaves). As a bonus fact, if your character is in Yin mode(the character acts more flirty, strips to their bathing suit) they will moan pleasurably as they lose(example: Katsuragi moans for "more" whenever she loses in Yin state). You can even drag out the fun and here more things if you manage to keep your health from depleting too quickly as the girls will spout out more submissive lines during the fight. All this isn't help by the fact that every time you damage Haruka's clothing she'll strike sexual poses and make very flirty remarks(more than any other girl) like "My, how bold of you" and "Mmmm~, Lovely~". Compliment that with her introductory bose which has her strike a stance just like Jemnezmy/Snow/Pollensatla.

Now, that's for the Hanzo side, as for the Hebijo side which I'm currently plaything through, the first time you play as Haruka(chapter 1 mission 4) you end up using too much temptation arts on them(Homura describes that they a pleased dizzy look after the lesson, and seem to want to be punished some more). Haruka is a little upset at first, but then becomes much happier as she punishes them off screen. Haruka will also remark to Homura, Hikage, and Mirai about how she would love to make them her dolls(she goes into depth for Mirai, telling her how she'll coat her in plastic and hang her up, teasingly of course). Also, her DeathXKiss now encompasses all around her and her "World is Mine" some Hearts swirling around in it

(Source: http://senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Haruka )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Empty Re: Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC)

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Haruka is pretty much the only reason why I even follow news of Senran Kagura. Well, sometimes I'll check on Yomi too.

Are there any videos of her in action that are in English?
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:Haruka is pretty much the only reason why I even follow news of Senran Kagura. Well, sometimes I'll check on Yomi too.

Are there any videos of her in action that are in English?

There might be, but when I was looking up missions all the youtube videos(by the same guy) where all in japanese. I guess most people couldn't wait. If I could capture things myself, that would be so awesome(but also really time consuming).

I tried searching for some vids, but the only english gameplay I found has a guy translating it into spanish over it... Still, I found the mission I was talking about.

The mission I was talking about is at the start of the video and ends at 5:54.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks for the video, man!

So I kept watching after Haruka had her off-screen way with her new kohai dolls. Barely making out the super-speed scrolling over the Walls of Text, I barely made out that Mirai has no problem addressing Haruka as "Mistress" (I know, it's the localization's way of fitting in 'Haruka-sama') and is begging to have her own Watamote-inspired spinoff.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:Thanks for the video, man!

So I kept watching after Haruka had her off-screen way with her new kohai dolls. Barely making out the super-speed scrolling over the Walls of Text, I barely made out that Mirai has no problem addressing Haruka as "Mistress" (I know, it's the localization's way of fitting in 'Haruka-sama') and is begging to have her own Watamote-inspired spinoff.

Well, sama is a title of respect, so the equivalent would either be Lady or Mistress, and Mistress fits very well with Haruka. But yeah, Mirai is adorable~ Yomi even ask her to call her "sis"(onee-chan) and she does without fail! I love the Hebijo side. Also, in part 1 of that series, if you scan to the first moment when Hikage meets Haruka, and then again to when Homura meets her, you'll see more of how predatory she is =)

It is worth noting that the Senran Kagura manga did have a spinoff involving the Hebijo girls(Guren no Hebi), but the scanlation group didn't finish it(up to 15 chapters though)...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonOne994 Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:51 pm

she makes them into dolls as in brain washes them into being her slaves or does she turn them into a doll? if you understand what im trying to say Very Happy anyway haruka is awesome we need more characters like her

LeonOne994

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:14 pm

LeonOne994 wrote:she makes them into dolls as in brain washes them into being her slaves or does she turn them into a doll? if you understand what im trying to say Very Happy

I recently saw a video of someone reading the part of the manga where Haruka lets Hibari into Hebijo, and the other girls keep calling Hibari "new doll" until Haruka points out she's enrolling, so I'm guessing it's the former.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:
LeonOne994 wrote:she makes them into dolls as in brain washes them into being her slaves or does she turn them into a doll? if you understand what im trying to say Very Happy

I recently saw a video of someone reading the part of the manga where Haruka lets Hibari into Hebijo, and the other girls keep calling Hibari "new doll" until Haruka points out she's enrolling, so I'm guessing it's the former.

Not to discredit that theory, but at one point Haruka does construct a Hibari doll in the Hebijo side of the manga.  Haruka is tricky though, she flirts a lot and talks about making girl her puppets/dolls, and you do kinda see that side when she breaks Hibari's spirit(in any media), but Hibari ends up enrolling which makes her a equal in Haruka's eyes(one that is hers to toy with like Mirai, though more sexually) since the bad ninja have a awesome motto, "Where good favors few, evil accepts all".  It's what makes them so amazing in my eyes and does a great job explaining why they are evil ninja.

Edit:
Back to the point, we don't really get to see her with her "dolls", though I'm sure she has a lot, if not a huge fanclub.

Oh, and Haruka's Ribbon is an accessory that anyone on the evil side can wear once unlocked, it's description is "Seductive Ribbon: A ribbon with a color to charm anyone." I'm fighting the urge to put it on Homura since I'm playing through the story, but afterward~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh right, Haruka does have a mind control spell that Master Suzune taught her, it's not overt, but she can influence people's decisions and actions. Enough to make a embezzling employee who cheats on his wife want to turn himself in to the cops.

She hardly uses it, but it sounds like she used it on Hibari to influence her to join Hebijo, though she held back on it.

The bullcarp part that you don't need to read:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Some news, Burst will be getting a remake for the PS4 as SENRAN KAGURA BURST RE:NEWAL
http://www.siliconera.com/tag/senran-kagura-burst-renewal/

BUT ALSO, sexy new fancomic of Haruka brainwashing Ikaruga into her puppet!!!  I'm so happy~
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64874324

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Ikarug14

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Ikarug13

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Ikarug11

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Ikarug10

Senran Kagura Burst (F/F MC) Ikarug12

I would love to know what they are saying, but I know all too well that not everything can be translated. Still, this is great even without that understanding.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Those Kakegurui facial expressions on Ikaruga are just the icing on the cake there.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down