Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Okay, here is the complete story for Cia for those curious, played through the game and the DLC missions that star her. THERE IS RELEVANCE HERE!

Massive spoilers~:

I glossed over some stuff, but that's the basic plot of the game(at least all bits involving Cia), Cia's route has 4 missions, which I basically described above, and she's fun to play as, really OP, and sexy. Though it's really going to take forever to get her second level weapon since it's all the way up in the upper right corner on the Master Quest map in adventure mode(basically a whole nother adventure mode built for getting skins for everyone and the three's weapons). Oh, and her mace/magic rod also operates as a whip/flail, so yeah, lots of whipping her enemies into submission. She also has some sort of grind/heel stomp move that hurts everything around her.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:47 pm

It's worth mentioning that Lana's costume is EC too.
Spoilers for plot:

But yeah, most of the costumes are color flipped, like Sheik's and Impa's, while others are references to other characters(Zelda's is Hilda, Ruto is Lulu(Majora), Darunia is Darmani(Majora), Zant's and Minda's coloration reference Shadow Beast, Fi's is Fairy Queen(Wind Waker), Ghirahim is Demise). Not sure about the others yet as they are unlisted yet, but Agitha's costume is more Gothic Lolita, and Cia's is green to imitate Links. It is worth noting that the green recolor goes for all versions of her costume(aka maskless and hatless), and she pulls of green well... It makes me think of green with envy when I see her.

Also, BEST HYRULE WARRIORS COMIC SERIES EVER(contains spoilers)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9164

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum