Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

+7
Chelson
tilltherewas1
Rosssi
DrgnmastrAlex
creativerealms
Generic_entity
DoubleEdged
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Much to everyone's surprise during that event, Summertime Nightmare was EASY to get. Cards of her power level usually go for no less than 100 Holy Powder.

I bought two base cards of her for 36 each, to evolve with the two cards I obtained myself. Sexy bikini dream-eater is now on my team.

And now the current event. As of the end of the first half, it looks like a dark spirit may have been possessing a powerful demon, and now that we've defeated that demon, it's jumped into one of our allies.

... Remember me posting about Sky Officer Celia earlier? Yeah, it's her.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 am

Oh is that how she became a dark version of herself.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 am

WARNING!!!WARNING!!! A new merchandise approaches: Dark Angel Olivia 1/8 Complete Figure. Now available for pre-order.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:WARNING!!!WARNING!!! A new merchandise approaches: Dark Angel Olivia 1/8 Complete Figure. Now available for pre-order.
How coincidental that I JUST found out about that yesterday. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:45 pm

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/17/dark-angel-olivia-figure-on-pre-order

Lovely!
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:27 am

Well, I pretty much stopped playing this a while ago.

But I did find some interesting news about this series-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyalqGh5rvk

And then there's also mobage partnering with age to make a MuvLuv Alternative Phone TCG...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:24 am

We took notice, sad to see ya leave. I've stuck with it, but i've taken a back seat in the order.

Oh they finally released that little balmy card (w/ the stuffed animals), tho it seems like they nerf'd her a bit. She's great def boost to all, same as jewel thief.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm

wish i could try this out but my phones not compatible  Sad 
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

Looks like they're making more figures  Shocked  Very Happy 

Cerberus 
https://servimg.com/view/18063772/8]
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Rage of Bahamut: Genesis getting a second season.

Can always hope that this'll be the one that'll get out all of the more seductive demon girl types (Vampire, Succubus, Nightmare), or even just the plain ol' sexy types (Olivia).

As much as I'd love to see Luciella, I doubt she's popular enough to warrant any sort of story arc about her demonic possession.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 am

Heads up, looks like there might be another human-to-demon realm conversion in an upcoming event.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/14342010.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:38 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Heads up, looks like there might be another human-to-demon realm conversion in an upcoming event.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/14342010.jpg

Well shit...doubt we'll see her anytime soon tho. Rage just killed off (permanent hiatus) all events except Onslaught (basically holy wars 2.0)

Shame too, just got back into the game again
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:43 pm

New RoB anime season announced: Manaria (MYSTERIA!!!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-W5fmFEJgY

I'm thinking there won't be any corruption or seduction in this one, but there will be LESBIANS!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:New RoB anime season announced: Manaria (MYSTERIA!!!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-W5fmFEJgY

I'm thinking there won't be any corruption or seduction in this one, but there will be LESBIANS!

Monstergirl X Human girl is fine too =) I'll keep my eye out for it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Also- this is NOT the second season sequel to RoB: Genesis. It really is an unrelated spinoff.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:37 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Also- this is NOT the second season sequel to RoB: Genesis. It really is an unrelated spinoff.

PERFECT! Wonderful yuri animes are continuing down the pipes(next one to hit will be Valkyrie Drive)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:49 am

Well, I guess Bahamut is dead over here then.

And now Shadowverse starts. And I'm not entirely sure, but it's looking like this is more of an actual card game than Bahamut. Plays like Blizzard's Hearthstone. Has the same artists, and uses many of the Bahamut-universe cards (it's Cygames, so it's allowed). I might give it a shot this weekend, it just appeared on Steam.

EDIT: And so I take the free pack tickets and start drawing lots of cards. And what do I get?

Dark Angel Olivia.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4