Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does this group attract so many subs?

+3
Cheri Lapin
BohemianIncubus96
Era Univerba
7 posters

Go down

Why does this group attract so many subs? Empty Why does this group attract so many subs?

Post  Era Univerba Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Or maybe the question I should be asking is: Why does this group attract so few dommes? Whenever I see a topic discussing a sexy dominatrix or hypno mistress or monster girl, I always hear about how everyone wants to be dominated by them, to submit their minds and bodies into their services... But I can never echo those sentiments. I love the idea of being corrupted, but to submit? Ha! If a mistress demands I submit, I would indeed be transformed by her, but not to bow below her, but rather to ascend beyond her, to become more than she ever dreamed... She may have been a mistress, but I will be a Goddess! This is why I play as Era... Why I seek pets to dominate not merely IC, but OoC as well. Why I yearn to make so many worship me as their goddess, to completely dominate their minds and shape their very desires...

Granted, I'm not really complaining about the imbalance... The fact that there are so many subs and so few dommes means that I have plenty of prey... That you're all just fish in a barrel, waiting to be turned into my loyal minions. But regardless of what you are, I want to know why you are. Why is it that you long to kiss boots, to praise and worship someone, to feel like nothing more than a living toy?

Era Univerba

Back to top Go down

Why does this group attract so many subs? Empty Re: Why does this group attract so many subs?

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Its mostly because men like me have a fantasy of being dominated by a sexy mistress or mostergirl. I like playing the Dom as well but its just not as fun as being the Submissive prey

But anyway everybody will submit you Goddess Era in just a matter of time.

Last edited by BohemianIncubus96 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Why does this group attract so many subs? Empty Re: Why does this group attract so many subs?

Post  Cheri Lapin Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 pm

I am curious myself, as you would think that wherever submissives congregate, dominants would come attracted by the chance to erm... socialize. I don't really know why one outnumbers the other.

While I'm flexible, I generally assume a dominant role in role play myself, should that be of interest to anyone. I'm a frequent visitor at the Ensnared forum.
Cheri Lapin
Cheri Lapin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 am

From a personal perspective, I happen to be a very wallflower type man who is burdened with charisma, a British accent in America, politeness and an infallible work ethic. Thusly I am always thrust in to a role of leadership and power because my qualities loan themselves out so readily. Despite this... I am always terrified and uncertain whenever in that position. It feels alien and stressful and like at any time I could let people down and let myself down.

Subservience has less of that unsure stress attached. When you are given a task to do you can do it with full confidence that you can accomplish it. The uncertainty is when other people are involved. Can they manage to do what you need them to do. Will they listen? Will they trust/like you... etc etc.

Thing is, in life, you get stronger and keep going and become a better leader and a stronger person.

In fantasy... you can dream of that one moment where someone slips in and unburdens you and puts you in a situation you feel most comfortable in.

I happen to be a big fan of serial recruitment because in that sense you not only get the liberation and freedom of service... but the ability to take power WITHOUT the stress and uncertainty. Corruption offers that in a way few other fetishes do because it's like dominating submission. Where a person has their mental walls and restrictions bulldozed down and yet at the same time they are bound and collared to the will and whim of the controlling party.

What you describe is a pretty perfect view on my most perfect corruption, though if Mistress made me her minion... I would be content to remain a minion, loved and rewarded for my actions and yet able to take and command those in Her service.

That's my take, anyway. I know it varies massively from person to person.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slixer Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Personally speaking I'm dabble on both sides depending on mood, which in relation to Bellchan's post is interesting because frequently I tend to be put in a leadership role whenever I did group tasks and assignments at university though honestly sometimes I wish they didn't.

that said I personally just find both sides much more interesting and tend to find myself more interested in the observation then the participation at times, especially in writing it's always interesting I find to hear the ways in which an individuals tries to fight or reason with the compulsion to obey or even better when an individual is forced to act otherwise contrary to their nature.

Saying that I'm probably just weird Razz

Slixer

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm kind of the same way as Slixer in that I enjoy both sides. There's parts of me that enjoy actively leading to achieve some kind of goal, as well as good skills in planning and directing, but also the submissive side that kind of wants to just curl up next to a loving mistress. XD

DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah7K Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

I personally prefer to be the submissive one; relatively crippling body image issues aside, I tend to enjoy most when I can make someone else happy. When I'm working with my full effort in order to make someone else happy, I can relax and not worry about myself.

I also really enjoy serial recruitment, mostly for the same reasons that Bellchan already mentioned. Being completely rewritten into something that will spread the same corruption that I fell to, and watching it grow across the world... that's something that's truly wonderful to imagine in my eyes, because I can imagine it happening to me in this world. No matter how faceless and replaceable I am, I'd fall sooner or later, and then I'd get to feel it...

Being a 'minion', a faceless, replaceable drone, even that feels wonderful to me. I'd love nothing more than to look the creator of this thread in the eye and tell her "Yes, Goddess. I serve You loyally, from now until the end of time. I obey You and only You." And then, even if I was wiped out by the main characters in half a round, unnoticed... it'd feel good.

Sarah7K

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:43 am

Sarah7K, are you the same Sarah from the Ensnared forums? If you are, good to see you. If not, well, I'm a dork, and hi. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down