Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+21
3H°
Unrelated
twicemartyred
Yron
AzureTyrant
Succubus
Samuraiter
DaisyHypnoPeril
Awesome_Dante
a
LazyAlex
Cio
MultiPayaso123
Cheri Lapin
rick404
Bellchan
DrgnmastrAlex
tilltherewas1
creativerealms
RainbowSevenRainbow
Rainday
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

This thread is for those who wish to introduce themselves, their likes, and anything else too I suppose. Consider this a friendly place.

I provide a example.

Hello, my name is Rainday, though I also go by lurker3009, Allan, or Swacorpse. I have been a member of this group for quite a few years. At first I was just a lurker like most people of the group(though technically my name was derived from the starcraft broodwars unit) and read stories here and over at EMCSA. I had had little writing experience and despite taking several art classes always felt inferior to my peers. However, I would always have ideas that I would want to do something about. Eventually I figured "If I don't do them, then who will?", also, I wanted to read more stories. I had recently read a XXXholic manga volume and saw the perfect scene that just sparked ideas along with other things I had read. I wrote it the only way I knew how to at the time, as a script(taking previous experiences from my senior project). This coupled with some emails with Rico gave me the will and confidence to move forward. My next confidence boost came in the way of a "create a scout caption contest", where we would use a doll maker and create custom scouts to seduce and hypnotize the regular scouts. I submitted two entries to increase my chances and to do a little parallel and won, which gave the courage to continue on to make even more captions and stories.

Since that point in time I have written many stories, done many captions, gathered many pics(thanks to my small OCD issue), posted a few links, getting me into VIP2, getting commissions done for me, built up some good relationships with the people here(most noticeable with Rico and DoubleEdged), became a mod of most of the groups, got into VIP3, written up most of The Witch's Tower in Monstergirl Quest(Rico's of course), promoted the group at various places, helped Rico brainstorm some ideas, captioned some of D's works, and have even become the mod of this entire forum. Ah, such humble beginnings... But really, I owe it to a number of people. Rico for always being there and giving me feedback and counting on me as I counted on him, DoubleEdged for allowing me to caption his works and taking my request, angrywhiteboy42 for being my "caption buddy" =), and of course all those who I have contact with since joining this group, especially people who comment on my work hahaha. It' also great seeing new and old members pop out works here and there, really gives me joy.

As for my works, they are very yuri-centric and generally of a loving nature, though I have done a few that may be of a slightly darker nature(nothing to get sad over, when I say dark it's like they become a blissfully ignorant sex slave who is still loved, albeit in a slightly mocking fashion). I prefer to avoid the male element whenever possible and even TG them if I feel their inclusion necessary(see Blue), so if you see me upload any pics that are femdom on male it's mostly for other people as I'm a bit of a yuri purist. That's why I love this group so much, it focuses on the content I love so much.

As for me myself, I'm generally a very nice and well mannered person, but I do have my buttons. I try to be tactful whenever possible and am generally supportive, though I am a honest person and will tell the truth whenever prompted.

... I think that's it... But yeah, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or general stuff through the private message system here of via email at lurker3009@yahoo.com
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

I introduced myself a tiny bit in my Idea Thread but I guess it won't hurt to do it here, too.

Hi, everybody, I'm Rubyfruit. I'm known as Rubyfruit in almost all the internet. I consider myself a writer of mediocre to low quality despite people who keep telling me I'm better than mediocre. My real problem is that I don't finish anything ever. This is due in large part to the fact that new ideas come to me very quickly and I have a hard time intergrating the new stuff with the current stuff, so older ideas fall by the wayside until they are taken apart and grafted into something else entirely.

Um, I guess I can be considered a lurker, a Supreme Lurker, due, perhaps, to my complete lack of confidence and until recently a lack of time (yeah, college will do that to you). Now that I am on an epic quest for a job, until I get said job, I may have more time to write stuff. It does not help that the first contest I entered writing-wise, not related to the group, I didn't even place, which was the first blow to my confidence. I haven't posted anything publicly in nearly three years because of the second, much more major blow to my confidence. One day I'll post something to the group, maybe even to the VIP group as soon as I figure out an idea that is worthy, and can actually be finished without me editing it to death.

I am cursed with a strange affliction for liking pairings, characters, and entire series that no one else seems to like. This seems to help me very little, ever. I like FF8, so this is a summary of what others believe to be my poor taste.

Um...as far as what I like to write, I tend to write things with a loving bent, filled with other elements that are a little "deeper" (sympathetic villainesses who have a point in what they say and do, and heroines on a quest of ostensible goodness being things I like to play with), and sometimes get a bit dark ("Unending Dream" may approach this. Nothing tear-jerking, just that the control-taking may be a bit...rough to start, in a few cases).

Much like Rainday I much prefer to write (and read) yuri works, but my reading tends toward that, and maledom-on-female, and even some yaoi works (which the group does not offer, but that's what the EMCSA is for). I consider myself unbelievably shallow when it comes to fanfic writing, pairing characters up because I like those characters. There are some story elements, when reading, that I avoid.

I can't really think of anything else to say.

'Kay bye!

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Okay here goes.

I am creativerealms. Around the web I'm known as Creativerealms for the most part but also as crealms, smlaerevitaerc, and dragnatec. There is no story or secret behind any of my names. I have been writing for years but I have never been really good at it. I use to to text base roleplays all the time but I lost interest in them around 2008. I have always had good ideas or ideas I thought are good and tried to write them but I never really finished them.

Yes I am or was a Lurker, I read Rico and Sky's stories on Adult Fanfiction, and was surprised there were others who shared my interest and I wanted more. So I joined the basic group. I really wanted to get into the VIP and VIP 2 groups so I wrote a couple stories. I wrote the stories just to get into the groups and did not expect to want to keep writing. These groups became a big motivator for me. yeah I had two AFF stories but after joining this group my stories got more ambitious and I actually wanted to finish what I started.

I mainly write stories. I have done a caption once and maybe I will again and well I really really want to join VIP three but I don't have the artistic talent or money for that. So I can't even commission art.

Some of my stories even for this group have this strange thing, that true love still wins. Yeah it's weird but I use true love as actually a motivator for the conversions and mind control. Yeah it makes no sense. But well I have no preference, M/F, F/F, TG, I'm for it, ok don't like M/M but well that's not part of these groups so I have no worries there.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 am

I'm tilltherewas1. No story to the name, atleast none that i can remember.

I also go by SuckerPunch (not a reference to the movie which i havent seen, but a reference to a song from a small band -presumed defunct- called EchoBrain) on the mccomix forum, where i have a few of my first attempts at writing.

Long time lurker. Some of you may know me from my Seduction Sapphire's series in the VIP sections. I got into writing by chance when my account at mccomix was up and needed a fix of MC/EC/bondage. Stumbled upon Rico's Youma Nightclub story and been with the yahoo group ever since. I'm currently attending school, taking various creative writing courses to improve the quality of my stories (which is the reason for the delays to my next two releases of SS). My long term goal is to eventually release my own original series of MC/EC comics once i can find an artist interested (due to a lack of income i am unable to afford one at this time).

Things i like are stories and art of villainess conquering/seducing/converting helpless heroines. I'm pretty much strictly into F/F, futa/F or TG (M to F).

Thats all i can think of at the moment
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 am

Well, I've held this off for long enough, lol.

My handle is DrgnmastrAlex (I do go by Twilightdrgn on the Process Forums as well). Both are from some of my favorite RPGs of all time: Lunar Silver Star and .hack. As for why they're spelled that way, it had to do with PlayOnline (Square's portal for FF11) giving a 15 character maximum to any handle used.

My history of writing... well... up to 17 years old, I hated writing. Then again, most of the writing I did was for school. But once I was given an assignment by my English teacher to write an original story, I found it enjoyable. From that, I took my writing onto Fanfiction.net, where I wrote Love Hina parody fanfiction (or in other words, decent Love Hina fanfiction, since almost everything other than parody for that particular series was sucky). I slowly branched out to other series, improving my writing (and getting off of using script format), before I went into community college. There, I took various classes on writing and literature, improving even more, and seeing where my weaknesses were, as well as my strengths. I eventually overcame many of my issues using descriptions and what kinds of narrative would work. This was a little bit before I came across MC fanfiction. I kind of wandered around for a few months, enjoying some of it before I came across one of Ricobanderas9's Castlevania adult fanfics. Soon after, I joined the Yahoo group, wrote some stories of my own, and then branched out to dA, where it still seems to be legal to do even now. >.>

Since then, I have also branched out to doing my own original stories, many of which I continue to edit in my mind (I've only written down the first chapter for two of them; I should probably get my act together).

My works tend to be yuri-based, but I have no issue with man/woman pairings (just depends what characters we're talking about). Any questions you may have about what I'll put into my works you can ask me.

As for what kind of person I am...well... I'm pretty bright. I'm one of those people who have not only developed booksmarts at an early age, but also managed to gain some wisdom from what I've read and watched. I do have Asperger's, as well as Tourette's Syndrome, ADD, and OCD. And I have a bad case of procrastination as well.

I tend to be laid-back on things, and most of the time I'm friendly and cheerful, though I am opinionated on many things. Like most people, there are things that get my goat fairly quick. And I am supportive, even empathetic, due to being the "outsider" during elementary school and throughout my teenage years. Of course, this has resulted in me being weird and pervy, too. In fact, I'm full of paradoxes in some areas; you'll probably find very few Christian libertarians like me.

So...yeah, feel free to run away now. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Bellchan or Craig if you like to use real names.

I've been in the community for a good 12 or so years and have flitted about all the old RB Yahoo rooms, the collective and now the chan under a variety of different names because I am shy and reclusive and not very good with content. Usually anything made by me is deleted in the end.

I'm in love with mind control and corruption and if not for the works of Sue-Chan and the content provided by RB on his Yahoo I don't know how I would have grown in to it all... but I did and have and am very happy with where things are.

I hold a certification in clinical hypnosis and practice every now and again but my true love is fictional hypnosis. From seeing all the corruption in early Sailor Moon episodes to the vampire girls from Portrait of Ruin and everything which runs between.

My biggest obsession is Ah! My Goddess because I love that manga/anime, Fujishima's artwork is perfection and the main drive of the plot is that Hild, the devil, wants to forcibly corrupt the Goddess characters to prove that nothing as pure and perfect as Belldandy can exist without the slightest hint of darkness... Let me just tell you, watching a show about beautiful Goddesses with the paragon of perfection knowing that the Damocles sword of corruption lies over every story. ---It fires one's imagination.

I try to get as much AMG corruption art as I can. I post it all the time on Chan.

Suppose I should also mention I'm married to hypnoartist Shadowednavi and continually pester her to put out more content. She's shy about the community because she keeps getting bombarded with e-mails and people trying to brainwash her (lol?) but I report things to her and she has me post in her stead.

So. Yeah! Pleased to meet you all. I hope to post more often!
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rick404 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Saw a link to the group from the Process Forum.

Rick Hunter - Rick404

Handle explanation: 404 is the bane of my browsing. My interests often in the minority so I see it a lot.

I been involved in the corruption/MC/TF community for many years now and am always happy to see new interest and developments.

My main interest is corruption, good girls to evil etc., mind control, physical transformation, and other weird interests spin off from this. I have been prey to the aspect of corruption and transformation since I was young much of it inspired by 80's cartoons and fantasy book covers. My primary outlet has been drawing which I have continued up to this day.

I post most of my work on DeviantArt, and more recently Pixiv. For whatever reason I am most drawn to established characters(many video game girls I assume it has something to do with playing them) so I do not really put up original characters. For some reason I tend to enjoy the more obscure characters or less popular over the more popular ones: FF7 Yuffie over Tife, SD3 Angela over Reisz, etc.

I have a sizable interest in warrior girls with strong or cold personalities typically slim with short bob hair (don't know why but it makes a world of a difference...Suzumiya Haruhi with long hair isn't as cute as Haruhi with the original hair style, D.Gray-man's Lenalee is cute but after she gets her hair cropped she is irresistible)

Beside drawn art I also work with photo manipulation (models, celebrities, gravure girls) and write from time to time.
rick404
rick404

http://arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheri Lapin Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 am

Allo everybunny, Cheri Lapin here!

I was invited to join by someone I met on the Ensnared forum, where I engage in quite a bit of roleplay in the field of hypnomanipulated women. There I play in chat and in threads in my favorite online persona as a demonically possessed bunnygirl seeking to corrupt and dominate other men and women for food and pleasure.

I do a little writing, but not much in the way of art or photomanipulation. Mostly I just like to chat and entertain.

In real life I'm an in home care provider trying unsuccessfully for some time to break into the medical field.

Looking forward to make new friends and influence people.

Hiyas!
Cheri Lapin
Cheri Lapin

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiPayaso123 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Felt like I should introduce myself, or else I feel like an intruder.

Like Rainday I've been kind of a lurker myself, until now I was just that, never really contributing anything of significance to this awesome community.

This missions thing is such an awesome idea (and now I see why the yahoo group is inactive atm), and I'll make an effort there. I'm also improving my writing skills so my goal is to write a hell of a story for you all at some point.

For now, I'll keep lurking the darkest ends of the internet and uncovering anything that might be relevant to this group... I hope.

@Rainday: Didn't know you were Swacorpse too. So, you're the one responsible for the conspiracy that gave us an awesome pic of Barbariccia+Rydia, eh? Cheers.
MultiPayaso123
MultiPayaso123

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:21 am

Hmm, I introduce myself then Smile

Hello, I'm Cio (usually ID) or keitaro or keitaro_2006 in a specific forum. I find Rico's interest very much similar to me, i love mainly femdom (yuri prefer), corruption and mind control. Succubus were the best character to picture my interest.

I first find Rico's interest in one forum that have 'disturbing topic' where the corruption topic were in it, and he is the one that introduce me to Aisaga game. The game were fantastic, unfortunately in Japanese. Since then, i follow (or stalking) Rico where he is active in forum LOL

I have a lot of collection that involving my interest, right now, if i have spare time, i tend to share the finest in this forum. I hope this forum were being more active so it didn't died.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm

hello i'm lazyalex aka lazydude i live with my brother, his wife and their kids currently a neet

i first started fallowing rico as a lurker on inraptured many years ago since we share some common interest, when i noticed him talking about his yahoo group i joined up not long after that.

my keyboard broke beyond repair in september and until i learned about windows on-screen keyboard in november i posted by copyn'pasting every thing one letter at a time Crying or Very sad

my main fetish is softcore femdom.

recently i learned that i find m/futa and futa/futa arousing this leaves me wondering why i can't get off on f/f & m/m, they don't turn me off they just don't turn me on ether.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  a Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Retired

Last edited by a on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

a

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesome_Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:01 am

Dante
Hello there everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Dante.
Introduce yourself Dante_classic
I own my own business in IT servicing medical clinics and Doctors offices in my area.
I also develop websites for them.

I am somewhat of a big shot on Minecraft servers as Ive assisted well over 200 of them in development and currently own 3 of my own.

I am an avid guitar player of 11 years, I prefer the electric but compose BGMs from time to time on the acoustic.

I'm a huge fan of zombie games!

My fetish is kissing w/ corruption
I cant program h games worth a crap lol, but I'm VERY good at finding them

AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO THOSE WHO GOOGLED ME AND FOUND ME HERE:
IM 22 YEARS OLD. I'LL DO WHAT I WANT

Learn more!:
Awesome_Dante
Awesome_Dante

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello,

My name is Daisy, I am a big fan of hypnosis paired with seduction.
I am bisexual, but more attracted to women, I have tons of fetish that involves domination.

I love a lot of forms of corruption, smoking elegance, sensual massage, hypnosnakes, kissing (Particularly the little noises it make), and my all time favorite : Belly dancing : I have an incredible fascination for it, I love seeing a dark skinned middle eastern woman hypnotizing a powerful white superheroine with her sensual movement, making her give up her country, power, and teach her mysterious sexual moves..

I registered here a long time ago, and even exchanged some mails with RicoB9, but, like always, I lost myself in a myriad of other website, and I think my old mail has been hacked, so I recreated an account with a new mail.

See you soon everyone ! (...Well, I hope this time lol).

DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:Hello,
I have an incredible fascination for it, I love seeing a dark skinned middle eastern woman hypnotizing a powerful white superheroine with her sensual movement, making her give up her country, power, and teach her mysterious sexual moves..

Sounds like something that could transpire between Manya(Maya) and Alena from Dragon Quest IV
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=manya
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=alena_%28dq4%29
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:27 am

Yes, this is totally what I love, and even more, I actually discovered this forum by an old youtube channel that featured a video of similar versions of those sexy characters.
The youtube channel disappeared, but the episodes are still available fortunately : ).

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t37-blue-dragon-s2-ep9-dance-of-lovef-f-f-m-mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3LLzO-fp4

Plus the use of the music is wonderful, when it is like arabian or indian, slow, a bit dark.

DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuraiter Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Feels like I might be late to the party, or at least to this version of the party, since I have been lurking on the Yahoo Group since ... 2007, perhaps? But I am going to go ahead and introduce myself anyway.

I am the Samuraiter. There is at least one other Samuraiter on the Internet, but I am the one who comes up most often if you use Google. I have been a fanficcer since the late '90s, and I continue to do it to this day. Normally, my home territory is Dreamwidth and AO3, but I have considering joining this forum for a long time, so why not?

I once swore that I would never be able to write yuri / femslash, but that is now the bulk of what I write. I do a lot of it for anonymous kink memes, but I will occasionally put my name on things. I enjoy writing for prompts and requests, and, since that is organic to this community, that is a big reason why I decided to sign up. I write almost exclusively for anime / manga and JRPG fandoms, though there are occasional exceptions.

So ... hello! Or hello again, if there is anybody here who remembers seeing my name on the Yahoo Group back in the day.
Samuraiter
Samuraiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Good to see you do =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi there, I'm Succubus.  I joined this forum a long time ago so I've been doing a lot of lurking since then.  

I really love the theme of this forum and it feels much more friendly now that it doesn't have all of the point stuff.  I've enjoyed reading all of the stories/battles in the Roleplaying forum most of all so I wanted to say thank you to Lady Malboro and all of the posters who have made (and continue to make) those so much fun to read.  The card profiles are also really neat as well.
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:45 am

Welcome Succubus Smile Love your avatar pic

Glad you're enjoying the RP battles. We're always looking for more RPs if you're interested
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 am

Welp. No time like the present, I suppose.

Uh...Hi. My name is Cobalt...Or Azure..Or whatever you wanna call me. Kinda stumbled onto this group while lurking around on Upon her Lips. I'm kind of weird around this kind of stuff tbh, but you guys seem cool enough, so I guess I'll have to swallow my awkwardness. xD

Just..here to RP and have a good time. I hope you all don't mind my being here. I'm also on Discord @CobaltGale#1271, if you guys ever wanna chat or RP or something.

So...yeah. I'm bad at these introduction things.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 am

Welcome welcome dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Yron Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 pm

So we can introduce ourselves here, huh ?

Well, you guys may call me Yron. I am rather shy so you won't see me on many threads for now. Maybe I'll participate in RP topics later instead of being a mere lurker.

I think that's all.

Last edited by Yron on Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Yron

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 am

Introduction. Ok, sure. So you can call me twicemartyred. In many places I also go by gravenimages.  I stumbled across a reference to this site while browsing hypnohub.net forums.  And... Emigerd, this place is amazing.

I've been a pbp gamer for years, and nursed a a huge mind control fetish for probably longer still. To finally find something that brings them both together is like Christmas and my birthday all in one.

I am definitely here for the roleplay section and some general discussion as well. I'm taking a few days to figure out how things work before jumping right in.  Of course if anyone wanted to be supercool and take me under their spell... Err... Wing, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope I can fit in and contribute to good rp and good times for all.

twicemartyred

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:12 am

Welcome welcome Yron and Twicematyred, hope you will enjoy your stay here. I've already been in contact with Yron a bit, and their work and enthusiasm has been very lovely. As for Twice, your enthusiasm is also quite lovely and I'm sure the RP board will love you too =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum