Introduce yourself

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Unrelated on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 am

Howdy peoples, interesting forum you've got here.

Name's Unrelated, aka Unrelatedpants on Deviantart, Unrelated#0141 on Discord.. though UR, or even just Pants works depending on the context. Razz

I'm a digital artist and roleplayer/gamer, with a little bit of writing interest. Interests obviously include corruption/hypnosis/mind control (duh), but also quite a variety of other things (bondage, peril, some forms of transformation..), though that's probably obvious if anyone's familiar with my art!

Always a bit shy when trying to join communities, so hopefully this was at least a serviceable introduction. Very Happy
Unrelated
Unrelated

Back to top Go down

Post  3H° on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:37 am

Yyyooo... I just kind of stumbled upon your forum here. 3H° is short for hocubed (or you know, santa ).

Anyway, I've always been a big fan of niche roleplays and the type of stuff that goes on here sounds pretty fun. The yuri stuff mixed into a bit of conflict is the particular stuff I like. Plenty of that going on it seems, and other interesting stuff I haven't tried RPing with before. Regardless, it should be fun to try this all out.

3H°
3H°

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello Unrelated and 3H, always happy to see new people here!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Nice to meet you both! Very Happy

Unrelated, I might need a link to your DA profile to have a look at your art. I'm interested in seeing what you've done thus far.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Unrelated on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 pm

I wanted to put links to my DA/pixiv in my signature, but I got an error message about being a new account when I tried.

So let's just try this: unrelatedpants.deviantart.com
Unrelated
Unrelated

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscenario on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 pm

I suppose this is the spot for it, so here goes. I'm Scenario, but typically go by Obscenario in NSFW circles as a little joke. Either way, I first showed up lurking 4chan's /d/ and Hypnochan, started getting to know the community on HypnoBooru, got shunted to HypnoHub, and now I'm here too.

I've mainly got some interest in the Monstergirl CCG, so expect me to mostly hang around the roleplaying areas. Perhaps I'll write, but who knows. That's about all that's interesting, then. Hope to see you fellows around.
Obscenario
Obscenario

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbers. on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 am

Greeterlings. I've lurked for a while and gave in today. Not totally sure where to start, but I'll figure something out.

I write. A lot. Not always erotic stuff, obviously, but hey, I'll get in some practice if I get around to it. Fairly ADHD, so expect more of me on the Roleplaying board than anywhere else, but I'll paste anything I come up with here too. I'm a wholly unapologetic weeb, so expect a lot of that.

Frankly, I'm just hoping to get along with some likeminded individuals. Just joined university and I'm the house weirdo already, so I probably need that. Yeah. Let's get along.
Numbers.
Numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Welcome, nice to have another new face here!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Heya. I'm Jon.
I love to rp. I usually rp on discord. My user there is Jonathon#7708

Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content