Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 23 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 pm

And of course not long after I start mentioning a certain image scenario involving sexy clown/harlequin corruption, Nun/ALLOWS out of nowhere releases the same sort of thing. (Something I'm on the lookout for)

And something else that has slipped under my radar- there is apparently a Final Fantasy Dimensions II. If it stays as classic as the first one did, I would hope it would have its fair share of monster ladies in its bestiary, if only I could find a sprite sheet for it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 23 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Decided to try a bit of Granblue Fantasy last weekend. It gets a bit interesting if you're familiar with the Cygames universe (Rage of Bahamut, pretty much). Plenty of femonsters to go around, as well as fearsome deities. One of the main playable characters in the game, I could swear is the Rose Queen from Rage of Bahamut. Plenty of characters that appear whether in story or gacha that were featured in said game. Currently there's a gacha with a rate-up on some of those characters: Vania/Vampy and Veight (the vampire twins), Lily the ice spirit, and Grea the Dragonborn. And those are SSR-versions; apparently there have been events in the past that released SR versions of the characters you can get through participation (meaning DAMMIT, I'll probably never get that SR Grea, as that event is long gone).

Dissidia: Opera Omnia should start tonight internationally. I don't know how much focus I'll put into this game, at least until a few of the XI characters come out.

Mobius FF is starting a new FF7 event on Thursday. This time, YES, IT'S THAT EVENT, the one that starts off with a Legendary Meia job (Midgar Flower Girl/Aerith Cosplay) and the JEMNEZMY card.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Believe it or not, Dissidia Opera Omnia is actually pretty goddamn fun! (Unlike Dissidia NT)
It doesn't use a Stamina system for most of the content, but certain special dungeons and daily quests do have stamina timers and participation limits. Gacha has guaranteed 5* in an 11-draw from the get-go. Content seems somewhat easy right now, until you get to level 40 quests that don't have gear boosting (like the special dungeon). In particular- the Squall event that just started; there's 5 battles in the quest; the first 3 are particularly easy, the fourth is hard, the fifth is a NIGHTMARE.
And it does look like a good assortment of characters join the roster at some point, it's not just fellating the main protagonists. Sure, it might be two months before Prishe arrives, but I can wait (don't know how long before Lilisette though, and I hear she's pretty damn high tier).

And my mistake, the other Mobius event did not start out with Midgar Flower Girl job and Jemnezmy, it looks like that'll be in the latter half of the month.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Mobius hates me. No Jemnezmy in my draw attempts. Oh well, I guess I'll probably have to wait 2+ months for her to show up in the ability shop where I'll have to use Ability Tickets to purchase her instead of Summon Tickets. Would've been best to summon her now though, since she'd be summoned at 4* rank, max skill.

Been having some fun with Granblue Fantasy. Don't have too many major characters yet at this point. Only 2 SSR weapons/characters (both received through beginner bonuses) from Premium Summons, the rest have been stuff I've had to work towards earning in game. But I did happen to get a certain SR character that is the Valentine's Day Chocolatier version of someone I'm starting to think is one of the most popular non-lead characters- Narmaya. Maybe it's because she seems like a Yandere Draph (Draphs are the horned race with below-average height females, ALL of them having large breasts). Would still love to get some of the characters made known in Rage of Bahamut though. It all seems to come down to one of the two "Gala" summonings- Premium at the end of the month, Flash at the middle of the month. Flash is the one that has the classic Dark Angel Olivia and Lucio/Lucifer, Premium is one I referred to before, with the vampire twins, Grea, and Lily.

Boss theme from current event (I think it's an event made to celebrate GBF's birthdays?)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Lady Luck smiled on me today in GBF. It's Flash Gala time, and today I got...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/olivia10.jpg

Plus a bunch of other SSR characters. This short, 3-day draw campaign is also given a summer theme, so various swimsuit characters also get rate-ups. Maybe I'll even be able to get Summer Zooey (dark element primal, "The Grand Order"), the only character to be rated a 10/10 on the wiki. It helps that the birthday celebration has had roulettes that grant free premium draws (where one should be a guaranteed 100-draw bonus).

UPDATE: Day 2 of 3. A free 30 draw gift roulette nabs me another Flash Gala exclusive, Black Knight (very powerful female antagonist in heavy black armor), as well as another character I was hoping to eventually get, GREA THE DRAGONBORN. But on that note... what the hell happened to that Mysteria Academy anime that was being planned?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Happy birthday!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Happy birthday. ^^
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Thanks for that, guys.

So for the past week, I guess you could say I jumped onto the Monster Hunter World bandwagon. Currently at Hunter Rank 13, which I think might be the true starting point of the grind. HR11 is when the High Rank options appear for the hunting regions, but I think 13 goes a step further with Elder Dragons, or other major creatures that dominate the food chain. Anyone that knows my playstyle probably wouldn't be surprised by this, but my weapon of choice is Charge Blade. Because it's a Sword and Shield, that transforms into a Giant Blade, and unleashes explosive not-magic energy (Phial attacks). It's looking like there's not many options for sex appeal if you use a female character (my first is not), though perhaps the Devil Hunter set might turn some heads when Devil May Cry collaboration arrives. Interesting thing- it looks like the DMC collab weapon is a Charge Blade, but it doesn't have a shield; when in Sword/Shield mode, there's a rune circle around the shield hand; and instead of combining into the Giant Blade form, it transforms into a different sword entirely; Force Edge for Sword/Shield, Alastor for Giant Blade. If you've seen the trailer, don't put any hopes into Ebony & Ivory; those might just be a paid emote that they showed off as though it were hitting enemies.

Also,
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:32 pm

So I've actually been playing Cross Tag this weekend. Game is really fun, only VA I could for sure place is Ian Sinclair as Gordeau though. Random guess for Linne is maybe Michelle Ruff or Sarah Williams? Dunno. Hyde might be Kyle McCarley but I'm not 100% convinced. I only heard Wald twice, and Es sounds like she could be a number of people, no clue there.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Actually, the stuff I'm hearing, you're right on the money with some of those. Sarah Williams as Linne, Kyle McCarley as Hyde. According to others, Es is Eden Riegel (who also plays The Handler in MonHunWorld).
Oh, and when Platinum starts showing up, don't expect Laura Bailey to be the voice.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:25 am

There was a time when Bailey would stand in for others (Rachel in the PSP CS2 content, though unfortunately she didn't use her Evangeline voice) so it's a shame she is too high profile for this stuff now. I hadn't even considered Eden Riegel for Es but that makes a lot of sense.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Okay, I'm wrong, there are still good looking armors for female characters in MHW. Kulu in particular has an Arabic Harem Girl vibe to it (more of a desert nomad feel for men). And then there's the Spring Blossom set, which I'll need to make an attempt for before Spring Festival ends.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:45 am

Well, after the events that'll take place later this afternoon, I'll be an independent home owner. So the next week is going to be pretty damn busy for me. Wish me luck. >_>

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 23 MOxMAVq
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:51 pm

That's pretty awesome! I wish you well. ^^
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am

My phone will pretty much be my only access to the Internet for a while, so don't expect to see too much of me elsewhere until this weekend at the earliest.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:29 pm

The move is just about done, mostly just cleaning up the old place before giving it back to the landlady. And I now have internet at the new house, so I'M BACK.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Nice, glad it went well!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Since some very particular MobiusFF news was mentioned in the FF7 thread, here's an update on where the game is over here-
First part of the "Final Chapter" will be released this week. I don't know whether it's in this portion on the next portion, but it will introduce a new playable character: Princess Sarah, playing the part of an archer (likely will mostly use Ranger-type cards, shared with dual-dagger Wol). The latest summoning campaign is FFXIV related, and later in the month, a Legendary FFXIV Job should become summonable for Sarah. Still a major XIII event going on right now, Meia cosplaying as Jihl Nabaat as a Legendary Job was added to the summoning pool as well. But also this past week was the fourth Ultimate Hero: Y'shtola the Conjurer. And I just got Y'shtola, making her my fourth supreme summon. As a mage skin, I can put her on Mage Wol jobs or Meia jobs. With the final chapter, a lot of free daily summons are coming along. If I don't get a certain matter of lucky during these, well, Jemnezmy: VII should be added to the Ability Shop next month. Unsummoned cards added to the Ability shop usually cost about 50-ish Ability Tickets (I have nearly 2000), and come at the lowest rank/level/skill.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:13 pm

I just picked up Nintendo Switch, along with Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and Xenoblade 2.
And wouldn't you know it, the first thing I do with it is download fetish erotica.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Hmm. I have a few Rare Blades now. Most notables being the infamous snow bunny Dahlia and the white-garbed chocolate spear knight Perun.

Next month should bring Star Ocean Anamnesis. I'll probably be keeping an eye on this for the sake of certain collabs or a very particular shaman in a tight checkered leather suit.

Oh, and I got my codes for the Vita versions of the MuvLuv titles
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 am

The MuvLuv ones in the postapocalyptic future you mean?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:01 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:The MuvLuv ones in the postapocalyptic future you mean?

I mean both the original romcom Extra/Unlimited and the scifi thriller Alternative.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 pm

I'm highly tempted to make a thread talking about Tokyo Xanadu ex+ in the Video Games board. The 6th chapter does all sorts of things that make it seem ALMOST relevant, but it never really goes all the way, and the worst case scenarios are only talked about, never actually happen.

Tokyo Xanadu Chapter 6:

Up to this point, there's only been two "Grim Greed"-tier bosses, both of them have been feminine. The first was a witch in Chapter 5. I will say there's also two or three lesser-tier feminine Greeds; Faeries and Harpies, both seem to have small and large versions, the larger versions usually being Elder Greed tier bosses.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Holy shit, something close to relevant is developing in Warframe.

Previously:

Now: The Sacrifice:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Tokyo Xanadu final chapter was looking to be VERY VERY VERY relevant... and then it just turned out to be extremely sad. ZeroStormZZ got a glimpse of something when I was streaming, but he wasn't there for the context, so I better lay it out...

Tokyo Xanadu finale:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next