Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 20 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:40 pm

vesago_x wrote:C and D

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants a plant girl bad end. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 20 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Personally i'm more curious in seeing the Beauty Queen.

But we'll probably wanna consolidate our forces before we go in
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:50 pm

A and D.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am

Once again, apologies for the lack of updates recently. Have had limited free time, and I hope to have that rectified soon.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:18 pm

"Maids, look around this place. I want to make sure there aren't any more nasty surprises left." Elphelt said, her maids save for the newest one moving out. Instead, she would be questioned some more. "Can you tell use anything more about Beauty Queen or her higher ups? Surely she must have some high ranking humans as well." Celtica said.

"Correct. There are her Enforcers, Haru and Ann. They make sure everything is running smoothly." the maid explained. Maybe it was one of them that Celtica heard via that crystal? Either way, she had a bigger question. "And what about Beauty Queen? Does she have a real name? What are her abilities? We know nearly nothing about her." Celtica asked. "I do not know either of those things." the maid said.

"I guess any information is better than nothing, but I really wish we knew something about this queen." Lina said with a sigh. "Regardless of what she throws at us, we will defeat her." Artoria said, the party noticing she was seeming taller lately. Lina especially noticed that her breasts were bigger than they used to be too, but decided not to mention it.

Celtica thought about taking a closer look at the latex pit, but as she was examining it the maids reported back. "Princess Elphelt, we've found a hidden passage on the northern wall." they said, leading the ground towards the secret opening. This meant another potential path, though who knows where it leads.

With Valeria's team, they had decided to go investigating around the garden. Separating slightly into groups of two, save for Valeria with her mummies, the party still made sure that they were all still close enough to help each other in case of a surprise attack. While Valeria and her mummies went more north to take a look at the entrance on that side, Asia and Bullet were sitting around on the side of the fountain.

"This fountain is really pretty!" Asia said, Bullet nodding in agreement. "Certainly, but we shouldn't stay here long. We need to move, and I don't trust this thing or anything here." Bullet said. "Hmm, why not? Do you think you might get pushed in and brainwashed? Or maybe just entranced by looking at the beautiful water?" Asia asked in an innocent tone, teasing the now blushing Bullet with water themed fantasies. "I-I'm just saying we're on a mission and we need to be careful!" she said, but Asia was quick to respond. "And what if we weren't on a mission? Would it be ok then?" she asked, causing Bullet to blush harder.

Ayane and Negear meanwhile were moving through the more dense parts of the garden. "Wow, these flowers are so pretty." Nepgear said. "Better not get too close to them. Even the aroma of plants could potentially brainwash someone, especially you." Ayane told her. "Yeah, I guess that you-hey!" Nepgear turned around to say only realizing what Ayane had meant partway through.

Before they could argue more though, they heard a faint sound. It was something like bells, they both thought, but it also sounded so very soothing. It was suspicious and the two thought about getting others first, but felt compelled to follow the noise and go further to the side of the garden where they saw blue rings emitting out from where the soothing noise was coming from, and also a woman that clearly wasn't human. "There there my dears, there is nothing to be afraid of. Come closer and I'll make you feel so very relaxed~" the woman said, her skin quite pale and her hair a long dark blue, her eyebrows rather large and her ears long and pointed. On her body is a pale blue colored bodysuit that covers her mouth and a green plant-looking outfit.

"R-Relaxed..." Nepgear said in a daze, both her and Ayane mindlessly walking forward. Before the monster woman could do anything to them, golden bandages dragged the two backwards as Valeria appeared. "I knew I couldn't leave you two alone, you couldn't resist a paper bag with a spiral drawn on it." Valeria said with a sigh. "You must be their caretaker. Don't worry, I'll take that job over. You are more than welcome to join us though~" the plant woman said. Valeria was worried about that Us part, she hadn't seen any others yet. Bullet and Asia weren't right here with them either.

Team Elphelt-
A. Go through the secret passage.
B. Go back towards the entrance.
C. Go out towards the garden.
D. Write-In.

Team Valeria-
A. Move back and regroup with Bullet and Asia.
B. Try and deal with this monster first, they could be a threat.
C. Have Nepgear and Ayane regroup with the others, Valeria can take this herself.
D. Write-In.

-
And an image of our plant girl
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:21 pm

I wonder who see is
^_________^

A and C

But yeah, don't worry too much about being late, because you continue to bring good writing when you aren't in a rush, but thre heads up are appreciated dood
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:12 pm

C and B. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

A
C
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:49 pm

A and C
Love the plant girl, so lets have Valeria become one herself!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 pm

A and A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 am

Wherever this passage led, Celtica and everyone else wanted to see. "I'll lead the way." Celtica said and with her lion blade at the ready they moved through the passage and into a new hallway. Walking down it further there were two paths, though it seemed one was more limited than the other. Straight ahead was a room blocked by some very fancy door. Despite Celtica's best efforts towards moving or breaking it, the thing was sturdy.

"You know what this room leads to?" Elphelt asked her maids. "Unknown. It is not a room we were permitted to clean." one of the maids said. "Well what about this other path?" Tsubaki asked. "That should lead into the garden." another maid answered. "I bet there's some great treasure in there. Maybe Beauty Queen has the key, or one of those Enforcer girls." Lina suggested. There was also the option of continuing trying to break the door down, though Celtica wondered if the effort would be worth it.

Meanwhile within the garden, Valeria stared down her plant garbed foe with her headless mummies at her side. "Ayane, Nepgear, do be good and go meet up with Bullet and Asia. I'll keep this weed company." Valeria said, the others nodding and moving out. "Big words, but you would also need to back it up. Can you?" the plant woman asked. Valeria merely took a step forward and smirked, letting the monster see her heels. "We'll just have to see won't we~"

Ayane and Nepgear meanwhile were running towards the other two when Ayane held her hand out to stop Nepgear. "Wait!" she said as she saw reddish clouds explode into existence around the fountain. Using the Cyclone Blade Ayane blew the cloud away only to see Bullet and Asia mindlessly making out in front of the fountain, Bullet eagerly stripping Asia down and having her way with the very eager girl.

Nepgear's face turned red and she looked away while Ayane grimaced. "Oh, what a nasty weapon that is. You wouldn't want to ruin my fun~" a new voice echoed out, this had to be the work of an enemy. "Nepgear, you try and snap them back to their senses. I'll be ready to blow away anything that comes at us." Ayane said. They didn't see exactly how the two were attacked, but if the clouds caused that lustful state then the Cyclone Blade should deal with it.

As they prepared for that, Valeria sent her Dullahan duo out to attack the plant woman. Though they were strong though, in their current states they were slow enough that the woman was able to avoid the attacks coming at her. If they could get her cornered though, then Valeria could go in and a couple heel slices would get rid of that annoying movement. The plant echoed out that bell-like noise, but Valeria was able to resist it's effects from her range and the already controlled and earless Dullahans were also less effected than normal.

"Seems like a new plan is in order." the plant woman said, seeming rather unperturbed by her current situation. "You should know that you can't dodge for-" Valeria started to say before coils of vines shot out from behind some bushes and wrapped around her, the woman noticing just a little too late to avoid the attack. Out from the bush came yet another plant woman, this one with short blondish hair, that same pale skin and pointed ears, a lavender bodysuit and a purple and green plant outfit. Most notably though was that her left arm was a mass of vines, which had extended and now wrapped around Valeria with a crushing yet bizarrely arousing sensation.

"Excellent work Grape." the first plant woman said, this new woman moving closer. "There is no need to struggle. I'll be very gentle, so just let it happen~" Grape said in a sweet voice, Valeria able to keep the sensations at bay for now but also unable to break out. The way the vines pushed against her bare skin, squeezing some of her more sensitive parts tight was making it rather hard to concentrate...

Team Elphelt-
A. Try and break down the door.
B. Go into the garden.
C. Go back to the latex pool.
D. Write-In.

Team Valeria-
A. Use the Dullahan to break Valeria free, then fall back to the fountain.
B. Continue having the Dullahan attack, Valeria can break free herself.
C. Write-In

Team Nepgear and Ayane-
A. Have Nepgear and Ayane go on the offense against their mystery enemy.
B. Have Nepgear and Ayane remain on the defensive, and try to snap Bullet and Asia back to reality.
C. Write-In.

-
And here is plant number two-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:15 am

B

A

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 am

B, B, A. I want my plant girl bad ends, dammit!
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:20 am

Wonderful Plant party going on there!

Think Celtica and her friends should try to open the door.
I bet there is a nasty and arousing secret hidden!

Valeria should try to break free alone. No need for help against those lowly plant girl!(I hope she loses Very Happy)

For Nep and Ayane let them... no idea what has a higher chance for sexyness. I will go with B here, maybe that will effect Ayane and Nrp too if zhey come too close to the beautiful fountain.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 am

So happy~

Anyway, A sounds good, what could possibly behind this secret door that not even maids are let behind! Wouldn't want to leave anything behind, which is why we should check out that latex pool too =)

B, I'm sure Valeria can take care of herself, these new sensations shouldn't be dulling her mind or anything =)

Hmmm, hard to say, going on a blitz against an unknown enemy could put them in a risky predicament, but then again trying to break someone free has always backfired... So B

Let's have some fun =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 am

A B B

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 pm

A
B
A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:50 pm

A B B~

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:56 pm

"Get her you brainless oafs!" Valeria said as she continued to struggle in her bindings of vines. The two Dullahan summons weapons of darkness to attack, but with a quick slide below them the plant woman dodged the attack and delivered a palm strike to both while activating her powers. Blue rings pulsed out of her hands, and the two Dullahan were stunned for just a moment. Long enough for someone as fast as this monster to dash in at Valeria.

The merchant was not helpless even after being bound up however and with a strong kick up from her legs sliced at the plant. She dodged out of the way however, the attack's range limited by Valeria's current position, then started to sing a sweet melody of love and submission. More of those rings echoed out into the air from her spread arms, but even bound by the arousing vines Valeria was determined to resist. "That song won't-" she started to say before Grape used the vines holding her to push her forward right into Grape's chest.

The first plant woman began to rhythmically press her breasts against Valeria's head while Grape had the vines stress themselves against Valeria's own breasts and pussy in time to the rhythm. It was clear that they had practiced this attack, like the combination attacks some of the party could do, and it left Valeria barely able to think. The plant woman was still singing, her song timed to the breast movement as well. It was like part of her thoughts had been replaced by a beat Valeria just had to go along with.

Her body heated up and her mind overloaded with pleasure, drowning out all thoughts saved for the beat. At the moment the song ended the plant woman gave a final push while Grape had the vines wrap further around her body, and Valeria climaxed into a bliss of rhythmic submission. "For all your bluster, even you couldn't resist my song. But that's quite alright, we'll treat you very well~" the woman said as vines formed around Valeria more and more. They began to harden, thorns appearing on them, around her limbs and head too.

"You'll be our flower knight, protector of our garden. And perhaps if you are a good girl we'll plant you and let you bloom into a fellow sister~" Grape said sweetly. With the vine armor surrounding her instead of constraining her she could now move to an extent, though she would feel the wonderful sensation of bondage whenever she did, but now she only desired to move to the beat of these monsters. With a nod, she beckoned her Dullahan to follow and the five of them departed for the fountain.

At the fountain, Ayane and Nepgear were following their plan with Ayane defending and Nepgear trying to get the others back to normal. "Come on, get a hold of yourselves!" Nepgear pleaded as she tried to pull Bullet off of Asia. From various parts of the garden bombs that looked like berries were launched but Ayane always managed to disperse their explosions. Eventually Bullet and Asia did slowly wake up from their haze of lust, making Nepgear smile.

"Ayane, I did it!" she said proudly, though Ayane was looking less than happy. "We've got other problems." she said, and appearing before them were the two plant girls and a Valeria coated in plant-like bondage gear, along with her two Dullahan. Valeria had a stoic expression, but a pleased look in her eyes. At that time, a third plant appeared from the opposite side of the garden. She shared the common skin and ear traits with the others, along with having purple hair with a red streak that went down near the right side of her face, a pale bodysuit with mask and a green and red flower themed outfit.

"That was very fast Suzuren. So much for their mighty leader." the new plant girl said, likely the one who had been throwing the bombs. "I merely thought you could use a little help with your intruders Housenka. Four more children for the garden sounds very nice." the blue haired plant girl Suzuren said. Bullet and Asia were only just really waking up and the party was surrounded, Ayane wasn't sure what to do...

"...harder!" Celtica shouted, Nephenee using Luna and thrusting at the door once more. If anyone could find a weak point and break through it was her, even Celtica's Cross Saver had only done a little damage. With a shout Nephenee thrust yet again, finally piecing the door and breaking it open. "Phew...what a workout..." she said with some heavy breathing. She felt totally exhausted, but at least the way was open.

With that done, Elphelt had some maids care for her and the party went in. Surprisingly it almost looked like a bedroom, a cutesy one too filled with pinks and yellows of all kinds. And it was strange, everything in it was extravagant but it looked like it belonged to someone who didn't know what a closet was. There was clothing everywhere, high grade stuff too Celtica thought from looking at it. "Looks like a jackpot to me!" Lina said, before they all heard the clearing of a throat behind them.

Leaning on the side of the broken doorway behind them was a girl with extravagant long blonde hair and a pink dress, a similar pink bow in her hair while a purple strange shaped eyepatch covered her left eye. "Oh no, someone's been extra naughty breaking into a cute girl's bedroom~ You must be huge perverts~" she said in a playful tone. There was no way a girl like this could be Beauty Queen, but whoever she was she definitely felt like trouble.

"Afraid we don't treat slavers particularly well, sorry." Celtica said, her blade at the ready. They didn't have much choice, this room was small and the only exit they could see was being blocked by this girl. "That's what lots of slaves say! Well, right before they become slaves~" the girl said cheerfully. No matter how cute and innocent she looked, that Cupid incident showed that looks could be deceiving and they needed to be careful here.

Team Elphelt-
A. Stall for time by questioning her.
B. Make a mess out of the room to enrage her.
C. Attack from head on to force her back.
D. Try and move her out of the doorway and then flee.
E. Write-In.

Team Ayane-
A. Attempt to flee from the enemy forces. (Which direction?)
B. Use the Cyclone Blade to cut Valeria free of the armor, that might make it easier to return her to normal.
C. Target the plant girls and try to take them down.
D. Target a specific plant girl (Which one?).
E. Use Bullet and Asia's Dual Tech to take one of the opponents out of the fight (Which one?).
F. Write-In.

-
And here is plant girl number 3-
Spoiler:
And also the mysterious new girl-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 am

Oh hell no. Not Nui. We need to kill this bitch
C (maybe alittle B as well)

B and E (targeting Grape, i think she's already a bit weak so might make freeing Valerie easier)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:Oh hell no. Not Nui. We need to kill this bitch
C (maybe alittle B as well)

B and E (targeting Grape, i think she's already a bit weak so might make freeing Valerie easier)
I sense a little dislike for this cute girl. ^^

I think either A, and try to get some info out of her or E, making the maids figth her while we search for better equip in the room to attack her with! Could never work out badly for us to use her equip against her. "cough".
For plant attack, I think B and D might be okay.
She should be almost defeated, so the Dual Attack would probably overkill.
We could of course also go for C and take a look at those cute plant knights. ^^

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 am

A, We should talk to the cute precious girl, someone that dainty and frilly can't possibly be a threat
Spoiler:

Now what to for with the plant girls, C sounds good, we should make sure to get up close and personal with them since it appears most of their attacks are ranged =)

But yeah, lovely conversion for Valeria! So happy to see it in action, hehehehehe, Puff Puff Bondage with a lovely melody thrown in ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 am

Echoing Rainday here. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:28 pm

A
C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:44 pm

B and B!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next