Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 9 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:35 am

Updates (and I guess new news) for the NA version:

Commencement of "The Oldest King of Heroes, Descends! 'Celebrating 66,666 Likes on Facebook!'" Campaign. Maintenance on July 6th from 4am to 7am UTC, after which we'll get the following:

Gilgamesh Pick-up Summon.
Master Recruitment Campaign Exchange.
First Order Release Celebration Quest.
New Servants and Craft Essences added.

As well as the following.

Bug Fixes:

Nav bar hiding News close button.
NP names spilling out of interface.
Master Mission reward not displaying SQ Fragments correctly.
Graphic displays.
Typos.

Improvements:

UI/Graphic adjustments.
Translation.

3 Quartz will be given as compensation.

Additional rewards are as follows:

10 quartz.
3 tickets.
3M QP.
3 4* EXP cards.
3 of each type of Fou.
15 blue gems, 5 red gems and 2 gold gems, heart, reverse scale and a lore.

New CEs that will be introduced and have a rate up during the event:

Prisma Cosmos 5*: Normal Effect-Unit gains 8% NP each turn; 4th Limit Break Effect-Unit gains 10% NP each turn.

Holy Shroud of Magdalene 4*: Normal Effect-25% increases defense against Male enemies; 4th Limit Break Effect-30% increases defense against Male enemies.

Sealing Designation / Enforcer 4*: Normal Effect-Increases unit's critical star absorption by 600%; 4th Limit Break Effect-Increases unit's critical star absorption by 800%.

So aside from some necessary fixes (typos and translation errors, UI and graphic adjustments, and NP names spilling out of their interface), we've also got a few bugs being taken care of, and then the long-awaited release for Gil. If I'm right, this release was faster than that for the JPN version, because I believe it took a few weeks before Gil came out as a limited, while it's only going to be a week and a half for us. I could be wrong about that, though, having not played the JPN version until December of 2015. What interests me the most, however, is that new servants and CEs are being added. There's a decent chance that this might be servants who were initially released in Okeanos, such as Euryale, although I guess we'll see when the update is finished tomorrow.

4am UTC...I believe that's 9pm for me, so the update will be live at midnight on the 7th. >.o

Also, some good news regarding events: All Collab events, aside from CCC (likely because it's the most recent one) are confirmed to be happening in the NA version. They just might not be guaranteed to be released in the same order.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:51 am

This is sooner than Gil originally was I believe, but also Lancelot, Atalanta and Medea were unavailable at first and added in an update in the Japanese version while in the English version they were there from the start. I imagine everything will be a little bit faster in English, or at least I hope so.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:03 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:This is sooner than Gil originally was I believe, but also Lancelot, Atalanta and Medea were unavailable at first and added in an update in the Japanese version while in the English version they were there from the start. I imagine everything will be a little bit faster in English, or at least I hope so.

I'm hoping so as well.  No word yet on which servants are going to be added in next with the Gil rate-up, so I guess we'll see when the update is done tomorrow.  The only servants that I can think of which would be introduced at this point would be Orion from the Moon Festival event, Okita from GudaGuda Honnoji, and those that were released with Okeanos, as well as Diarmuid and Fergus (who, looking at the servant release list, I think came out along with Scathach).  Though they still haven't released Kintoki yet, and I think due to some fans not being familiar with Japanese folklore and mythology, he probably won't be that popular like Gilgamesh would be. As for Scathach, she's featured in the promotional art and is in the opening cinematic, so there might be a bit of hype for her, but it probably won't be until her second rate-up that she'll really pull in money as a Gil-killer.

Aside from those, the other servants who could be feasibly released this year are all event 4 stars or are connected to Okeanos and Londonium, and I don't think we're going to see anyone taken away from those. We'll see, though.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Kintoki was actually another servant in the game at launch (Along with Eurayle). Eurayle was saved for Okeanos, but Kintoki was just made limited like Gilgamesh instead of being added normally like the others. I think he'll do well here though because he's monstrously good when he releases and people will whale for top tier units.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Hmm...then it's entirely possible that it's going to be Euryale and Kintoki who are added alongside Gil.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Oh my, a double daily dishing of news! This time from the JPN version.

New Interludes for the following:

Astolfo and Arjuna (skill interludes), Geronimo (NP interlude, but he'll probably still suck), and Cu Alter, Jalter, Billy, Li Shuwen, and David (Quartz interludes).

Astolfo: Evaporation of Sanity
Duration: 3 turns > 5 turns
New Effect: Instant NP charge (30% to 50%)

Geronimo: Tsago degi naleya
Damage UP

Arjuna: Clairvoyance
Stargen buff amount UP
New Effect: Debuff Immunity (5 turns)

...DW heard the prayers of Astolfo fans. He sucks less now. Now he's actually viable. o.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Astolfo makes sense since he was bad and just was relevant in Agartha. Arjuna getting a skill interlude is super random though.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 pm

Wow, do I need to be looking specifically for Servant battles to get ascension materials? It feels weird that I can go through so many wyverns and not see a single Dragon Fang. Also, I'm guessing I'm a bit confused by the materials farming daily. Is that not on a class-specific rotation like the wiki shows right now?

To be a bit more clear on my goals, I want to see if I can get next ascension for Martha and Carmilla soon. Which means lots of Dragon Fangs and a few Snake Gems. I know I should definitely be able to find at least the Class Pieces with servants of said class, but these other materials I'm not so sure about.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:47 pm

With these early-game quests, some of them drop ascension materials, while others just drop skill gems. It tends to rotate. That aside, the dailies are a surefire way of getting certain ascension mats, but said materials also have a horrid drop rate.

Another way is to do the Free Quests in each Chapter that has the enemies. However, the drop rate is probably even worse aside from bones; drop rates improve with future chapters, but the rates themselves are still pretty low. >.<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:05 am

I'm mildly amused by my luck with this recent 10 roll.  Tried for Gilgamesh on a whim.

Got Berserker Lancelot and a second Jeanne, putting her up to NP2.

What the eff.  XD

Also, the "pick your 4 star" campaign is up. Got Carmilla.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 am

And since I already had Carmilla, I picked up Emiya. I know Heracles has major Strengths, but at the same time he has weaknesses just as big.

Not drawing on Gil, since the story units aren't in.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 am

I got Herc as my free servant, but with my tickets I finally got Cu which is almost as important. Still not using any quartz until probably Okita.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

F/GO Watch! - Page 9 LewLtdh
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Meme Queen Marie, one of my Fate waifus. XD
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Eugh, not having much luck with the "Monster Hunting- Four Cavalries" daily either. Even the advanced version, all I'm getting is a single class gem, not an ascension material. I guess I'll just have to focus on leveling up my Servants for now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:34 am

Minor bit of JPN version news.  Maintenance for a server database performance update will be held on July 18th from 1am to noon JST.  That's right, 11 hours of maintenance, and 11 Quartz as compensation.

Also, judging by what Gil said, that we "haven't seen the full extent of the treasures in his armory", there might be more coming down the line next week for the NA version.  There was an announcement that DW would announce something for July 11th, so there's some speculation going on on the reddit board about what it could be.  Most likely some quartz and tickets, but we'll see.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:56 pm

I was almost getting excited seeing that Emiya's second ascension needs "Proof of Hero," something I get plenty of. Then I did my research.

THERE ISN'T A SINGLE SHADOW ARCHER IN ANY OF THE FREE QUESTS. So there goes my hope.
EDIT: Wait, here we go, Duel with the Three Knights. That may get me something, at least with more consistency than "Monster Hunting."

If we get more of "Gil's treasury," hopefully it'll include more of these non-statue ascension materials.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Just in time! Got the Archer Pieces I need for Emiya's second Ascension (felt like I was only getting Saber and Lancer Pieces, as well as Void Dust), now I just need 2 more Proof of Hero items (easy enough, farming in Rome), then I'm back to leveling him up and gaining rank.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:46 pm

FUCK OFF
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-07/fate-grand-order-manga-project-launches-with-2-manga-series/.118515

Male protag for both mangas... FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:35 pm

At least the one true Grand Order manga has the female protagonist front and center.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:13 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:At least the one true Grand Order manga has the female protagonist front and center.

But now it's 3 to 1 >_< UNBALANCED, UNFAIR, THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, THIS CANNOT CONTINUE,THISCANNOTCONTINUE
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:36 pm

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Rainday wrote:
ZeroStormZZ wrote:At least the one true Grand Order manga has the female protagonist front and center.

But now it's 3 to 1 >_< UNBALANCED, UNFAIR, THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, THIS CANNOT CONTINUE,THISCANNOTCONTINUE

Relax. Riyo's Gudako is the final Beast anyway, everyone knows that. She's unbeatable, even by Gudao. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:40 am

Drake Alter dream is not dead, as alternate costumes have been announced for the Japanese version. So far it's just one for Mash and seems to be free to get, but there's no telling if that will be the same for other servants. Oh yeah and Summer event rerun is going on before we get something actually new. One thing of note was that there was a rumor apparently that mentioned that alternate costumes were coming to Grand Order, but also said that Ishtar would be the welfare for the new Summer event and Nero a 5 star. Will be interesting to see if that comes true.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Huh. Alternate costumes are going to be a thing after all? Either DW anticipated how popular Saber Alter's and Jalter's alternate costumes would be, or they got a lot of positive feedback and rushed to get it done. I think the former is more likely, judging by the work they put in for Jalter's dress.

Unfortunate that the Year of Rerun is continuing, as Assassin Scath, while helpful, really isn't one of the better welfare 4 stars. Mats are appreciated, but I figured they'd do a rerun for last year's summer event just to buy time. Surprised about the info regarding Ishtar, though. I heard that the rumors stated that Raikou would be the 4 star welfare, though I also heard that Nero would be a 5 star. Saving up to hopefully get her (though I probably won't, considering my luck with my JPN account). Also hoping for a summer Jeanne or Jalter.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum