Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 10 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 27, 2014 10:56 pm

I never really played a version of the game that had this, but I see a lot of artwork that shows the end result of what I'm doing here-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc110.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc210.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc311.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc411.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc510.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/nc610.jpg

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Awesome idea and great execution dood~  
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 am

I've started thinking about what to do next. I started reminiscing about a particular ero game series I played a while ago.

I'm thinking original characters, stranded somewhere, fancy/haunted mansion, corruption of desires. Yami no Koe style.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 29, 2014 12:27 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I've started thinking about what to do next. I started reminiscing about a particular ero game series I played a while ago.

I'm thinking original characters, stranded somewhere, fancy/haunted mansion, corruption of desires. Yami no Koe style.

Hmm, sounds quite interesting.  Depending how many characters you throw in it could lead to multiple corruption sequences.  Mirrors, paintings, clothing, dreams, sexy ghost, being trained by a mistress to be a maid, etc.

(Also, I would not recommend straight googling that name because it shows a guro horror manga, so instead, click this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/415254?tags=yami_no_koe )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 31, 2014 12:12 am

And now after playing some Castlevania HD again and breaking the game (goddammit Soma), I almost want to do another on that theme.

1) Soma having gender/personality issues because he's absorbed so many souls, some of them overwhelm him.
2) Astarte + Heroine (probably Charlotte). If anyone remembers me doing things with "fancy portraits," it'd be similar to that, except with "inscribed monolith." After running CVHD Chapter 7 enough times, I've paid way too much attention to the fact that when you beat her, her physical form vanishes and returns to the monolith in the background, which then shatters.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Another new idea.

Giant bubble catalyst.

It could be used merely as an exotic cage, or it could be the means in which one is transformed when sealed inside it. It could chase down someone, corner them, and squeeze them against another surface with so much force until it reaches a point where its surface gives way and has the victim pass through into it, and instantly seal itself back up.

Different transformations can occur within it. Rather cliche, but one could be turned into a busty bubbly bimbo. They can only watch in horror as the bubble works its magic on them, or perhaps they can look at the inner surface and see a faint reflection of what they look like. They can beg and beg for it to stop, but once it does, *POP*. And once it pops, so does any common sense they had.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Another new idea.

Giant bubble catalyst.

It could be used merely as an exotic cage, or it could be the means in which one is transformed when sealed inside it. It could chase down someone, corner them, and squeeze them against another surface with so much force until it reaches a point where its surface gives way and has the victim pass through into it, and instantly seal itself back up.

Different transformations can occur within it. Rather cliche, but one could be turned into a busty bubbly bimbo. They can only watch in horror as the bubble works its magic on them, or perhaps they can look at the inner surface and see a faint reflection of what they look like. They can beg and beg for it to stop, but once it does, *POP*. And once it pops, so does any common sense they had.

I'm gonna list out some possible resources.

There was a nice scan of Lala from To Love Ru blowing bubbles that encased everyone and got rid of their clothing, but strangely enough I can't find it...  As for the bimbo bubble I seem to remember the concept being explored in Dragon's Lair(they had the official comic for it up on sleepychan before that place went under, it's basically what the dragon used to make his harem that mainly cleaned him and had bimbo fun together with themselves).  I've also seen bubbles use to shrink someone in some form of media to doll size, and Rico explored it too with a FF7 pic that involve heart shaped bubbles that trapped Tifa, along with his original monstergirl in one of the bestiaries.  As for bubbles that smother and capture, their's this Aika thing that's pretty good.
http://fav.me/d6g1g0x
http://fav.me/d6mlpza
http://fav.me/d6mls34

As for some of my thoughts, the bubbles could be filled with some transformative liquid or mist that makes them pass out and float serenely inside as they under go the process, or be used as a pure capture method by some marine monstergirl to bring her prey down to the deep with her. Or it could use used by some young bubbly or trickster girl to get the advantage or depower some heroines.  Likewise if you stare at a bubble closeup they do have a rather mesmerizing constantly shifting liquid chemical patterns
D's works and ideas - Page 10 Untitl10

As for villainesses that use bubbles, I know a few I think(Kalifa from One Piece being the most prominent)...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 pm

A few posts back, I was talking about Castlevania's Soma having problems with the souls he absorbs. Well... in Harmony of Despair-
I finally pulled an Astarte soul while doing the usual farming runs of her.
For the few hours following, my head was pretty much swimming in ideas of Soma, Charlotte, and Astarte. Soma, who absorbs the souls of his enemies to utilize their abilities; and Charlotte, who copies the magic of her enemies via magical tome. I want to do something with these characters (that'll end up with Astarte-on-Charlotte action in the end).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:A few posts back, I was talking about Castlevania's Soma having problems with the souls he absorbs. Well... in Harmony of Despair-
I finally pulled an Astarte soul while doing the usual farming runs of her.
For the few hours following, my head was pretty much swimming in ideas of Soma, Charlotte, and Astarte. Soma, who absorbs the souls of his enemies to utilize their abilities; and Charlotte, who copies the magic of her enemies via magical tome. I want to do something with these characters (that'll end up with Astarte-on-Charlotte action in the end).

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Rainday wrote:I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain of that?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain of that?

... ... ...

Well... hmmm...

...  I'll have to get back to you.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Eh, regardless, I really have to find the head adornment I had last time I did an Astarte picture. Last I knew, it was part of some haigure set of a dog-eared silver-haired girl, but I can't recall if it was in the usual places I look for haigure mods, or if it's somewhere else entirely.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:52 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Eh, regardless, I really have to find the head adornment I had last time I did an Astarte picture. Last I knew, it was part of some haigure set of a dog-eared silver-haired girl, but I can't recall if it was in the usual places I look for haigure mods, or if it's somewhere else entirely.
This one?
http://myanimelist.net/character/39631/Leonmichelli_Galette_des_Rois/pictures
The japanese name is on the details tab if that helps any.

Also, did Astarte drop the Mercury Boots or the Winged Boots?  I know I got lucky on a run and got them, but that was back on the 360(though I do have the game now, but I would have to start from scratch)...  I was either farming for something on Charlotte or Shanoa.

And just because 
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7192
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Rainday wrote:This one?
http://myanimelist.net/character/39631/Leonmichelli_Galette_des_Rois/pictures
The japanese name is on the details tab if that helps any.

Eh... I don't think it was a particular anime character. It really did have a gold Egyptian theme to it, not just the haigure.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Gaaaaah!!!
*pounding head against table*

It's not in the haigure mod database... It's just that last piece I need, and I'll have an awesome Astarte, but...
Ugh... it must've been something distributed through AXFC before they made their own database for mods and other works. And I can't freaking search through AXFC. Way too freaking hard. I know there was a mermaid-style formal dress that was distributed through that, but I couldn't find it again after some of my major data losses.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 am

Anyone that knows anything about the later parts of Bleach probably knows of the memetic comedy that was-
Spoiler:

This is probably something better left to written fiction, rather than imagery. The idea of someone inserting themselves into your memories. They don't really screw around too much with what happened in your past, just put themselves into your memory of it, albeit rather high up there in importance. In a less dramatic and more erotic case, one could even insert tiny nuances to slightly give the victim a new personality quirk, as long as it doesn't completely conflict with who they are (that would probably put them into mental shock).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

After playing through Hitman: Absolution, I just feel like I gotta do something with The Saints. A kickass all-female hit squad, that infiltrates under the guise of nuns, but of course, they're all wearing fetish outfits under their robes, leather and latex. And knowing my usual style, it's gotta be some way of turning some other girl into one of them. Then I just realized, the damsel in distress for that game, Victoria-
Spoiler:

And so... what if 47 had failed? What if The Agency got its hands on Victoria? Would they have trained her and conditioned her? Put her in the Saints? Eh, probably not put her in the Saints, she'd probably be some super-solo agent. But I'd certainly love to imagine it, this girl being dressed up as a fetish nun hitman.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Went through a few old posts, and seeing a certain image I had seen before led me to want to do a new set. So, I have a new set on my Onedrive- look for "Unprepared."
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EE0C12816FD6EFDA&id=EE0C12816FD6EFDA!105

[Imaginary] Cookies to whomever gets the reference, and why I would call it that. It gets a bit grim when you think about what the "process" entails, but I'm sure you guys will still find it sexy.

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 am

Your work with these 3D images are always a treat and this one was no different.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 am

Hmmm
Spoiler:

But yeah, this is great dood, it's always good to see a victim fall to a vampiress's overpowering gaze/command, the sequence with Rydia was very nice too, with the followup near the end being excellent!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 am

Very nice as always, it's good to see you getting more image sets out there.
Keep it up.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 am

Looks like nobody is getting cookies from my last set. Sad
(Well, maybe I'll give some more time before I spoil the real details of that set)

But now... I have another new set!!
Back to the OneDrive, and now you're looking for "Shining Face"
Captioned already.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:14 am

Good effort, well played old chap.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:40 am

That last set is way better than the best cookies ever baked.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Aww, I thought I might of been onto something with my guess for the previous set.

As for this set...
Spoiler:

D's works and ideas - Page 10 Thumbs10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next