Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 6 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  madoka Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:40 am

Rainday wrote:Indeed, imagine if the Honeybee Inn was populated by such girls. It would be the perfect cover. Turning the employees and any woman entering would be quite easy indeed. Most women who entered would be easy prey because they would want it, and any woman who came in looking for someone that had possibly betrayed their relationship would also be easy prey because of their hurt and confused feelings, making them vulnerable...

That idea sounds delightful :3
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 am

Ideas in case I do decide it's safe to get going with 3DCG again-

Slow and progressive sequence. Too often I just go suddenly from point A to point B, the only progression being in the mind, yet an immediate physical change. Let's see Tifa's (Somebody shoot me, I have way too much fixation on these ladies) hair slowly become a lighter color, and watch her outfit choices change as she slowly becomes someone else entirely.

-Her hair is black/dark brown, and she stands fierce in her white tank and leather skirt with suspenders.
-Her hair is light brown, and she's wearing an orange tank top.
-Her hair is a faded yellow, and her skirt and suspenders are switched out for orange shorts, as she adds some flirtiness to her demeanor.
-Her hair is a bright blonde, and she's wearing a skimpy orange two-piece bikini, as she shows off her body for everyone to see.
-Her hair is a pure sunny gold, and she wears a shiny orange corset/unitard, as she seduces everyone in sight.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

Actually... Now with the amount of thought I've been putting into that idea, I might try my hand at making it into a short story. Besides, it might give me a chance to think things through without worrying about limitations of whatever I'm using.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Also, for the record, I just started looking deeper into the original FF7 models. I don't know why I gave the Fascination girls certain colors of eyes, all three of them have quite the piercing blue irises.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Also, for the record, I just started looking deeper into the original FF7 models. I don't know why I gave the Fascination girls certain colors of eyes, all three of them have quite the piercing blue irises.

I kinda like the variant eye colors. Adds a certain uniqueness to the girls. Not to say the blue eyes would be unappealing.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, the first part of that story was put up. And now the second part... is what I have the most trouble deciding on what I should write about. Third and final parts I already have planned out quite a bit, but I don't have any clue as to what should go in the second part. It's where changes start to occur in her, only slight changes that wouldn't get too much notice. Best thing I can think of would be the everyday people of Costa del Sol being a little "too nice" to her, catering to her desires, giving her impossible deals that wouldn't benefit them, etc. A bit of subconscious tinkering, Tifa might mention how one price point is way too high, but where normally she'd sternly say it to herself, here she'd give off a "helpless innocence" vibe unconsciously, and the power of the "materia" would add a bit of allure that would reach the store owners. I feel I need a bit more for that chapter though, before I make the move to end the day and get to the third part.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 am

Still can't piece together a second part for my story yet, but I'm not empty-handed. I decided to do something with FFIV:CC (the PSP version) sprites, seeing the quality behind them-

D's works and ideas - Page 6 Lamia110
D's works and ideas - Page 6 Lamia210
D's works and ideas - Page 6 Lamia310
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am

Heheh, niceness and nice idea for a lamia transformation.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:28 pm

I... couldn't keep myself away... I can't be someone I'm not!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/17/49/75/42/tifasa10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I... couldn't keep myself away... I can't be someone I'm not!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/17/49/75/42/tifasa10.jpg

Awesoooooooooooome~

Please make a series out of this, PLEASE?!
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Heh... I probably need to work on my Jemnezmy fic more before I actually do some "serious" work. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 pm

I look forward to your future endeavors, this one was quite pleasing ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Production-line processes. Any ideas? As much as I'd want to see FF Heroines on a conveyor belt being turned by machines into the usual generic temptress enemies, I think something a little more sensible would be in order for this.

Something that would probably forgo any sense of individuality in the result.
Something that would be desired mass-produced.
Something that would need a great deal of mental-reprogramming.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Maids comes to mind instantly. Another would be personal idols(maybe the thing turns them into Vocaloids or versions of Luka or Miku). A more evil idea would be hence women, weather that be something similar to Delmos, Zofas, or latex succubi would be up to you. Waitresses is something else. Oh, cyborg/robot conversion(possibly in the Xenosaga universe, turning women into KOS-MOSes or T-eloses). Bodyguards, bodicon dancers. Submissive clones of the main villainess, or clones of a heroine that has submitted to her, or clones of particularly loyal subordinates.

Those are some surface thoughts anyway.

EDIT~: Oooh, Shadowloo/law Dolls, Dark Cures, the chess pieces in Miyuki-chan in Wonderland...

Edit 2: Worshipers, those are always needed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Hmm... alright, definitely considering KOS-MOS production (probably the Ver. 2 body, it's up between that and Ver. 1, and Ver. 2 has the neat transparent chasis, which would have more of a visible impact in something like this)

Also want to consider somewhat of a sex-doll theme, but I'd want to put one more theme on top of that (I don't want just naked rubbery-bodied girls).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Hmm... alright, definitely considering KOS-MOS production (probably the Ver. 2 body, it's up between that and Ver. 1, and Ver. 2 has the neat transparent chasis, which would have more of a visible impact in something like this)

Also want to consider somewhat of a sex-doll theme, but I'd want to put one more theme on top of that (I don't want just naked rubbery-bodied girls).

Hmmm... Dominance perhaps? It doesn't have to be BDSM per say, though the outfits could help. Not sure, what I think of with a KOS-MOS story is lonely Shion does some experimenting on KOS-MOS to make her more open with her feelings. What results is KOS-MOS taking her and making love to her. She loves her so much, she wants everyone else to experience this, so she starts up a conversion process, turning various people into Kos-bots that adore Shion and seek to pleasure her. Shion would be surprised at first, but then some loving from her new harem would relive that worry. But this is just rambling.

As for sex-doll like things, I did do a caption a ways back where I took inspiration from a certain clip Rin ~Daughter of Mnemosyne~(need a funi ID but damn is it hot http://www.funimation.com/rin-daughters-of-mnemosyne/clip/ruon-the-virtual-sex-doll/20129) called Sailor Ruon where she converted all the Scouts into exact copies of her, eager to please the Negaverse. So there's something to take something from if you want.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 am

If I may make a suggestion, Howabout somthing using the FF9 characters, I could see garnet captured and turned into one of the alexandria soldiers http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331033317/finalfantasy/images/6/66/Alexandrian_Soldier_Artwork.jpg just a little idea, hate to see an underused idea plus FF9 was my favoret in the series, yes it had the fewest of "those" kind of enemys at the time. Also http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21288110 .

Yeah I know your working on something else right now.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 am

Can you tell me which actual episode it is as the link just takes me to a page full of episodes. It is probably just me being terrible with the intarweb.
Ah don't worry I cant subscribe in my country so I guess I can't see it.

Last edited by obviousagent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am

You could combine the idea Rain had about the nylon covered framework and the nylon doll transformation into a factory type production line.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:23 pm

obviousagent wrote:Can you tell me which actual episode it is as the link just takes me to a page full of episodes. It is probably just me being terrible with the intarweb.
Ah don't worry I cant subscribe in my country so I guess I can't see it.

Episode 4, though if you go to View All in the clips section it's the first one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Yeah, and for a little bit, I thought you were actually describing the episode, and not your caption, because I then immediately went to watching it, to find it was nothing like you described. >_>

It was still a nice episode though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Yeah, and for a little bit, I thought you were actually describing the episode, and not your caption, because I then immediately went to watching it, to find it was nothing like you described. >_>

It was still a nice episode though.

Yeah, Rin's a... dark series. I haven't gotten around to watching it actually, but that one clip with Ruon splitting into more Ruons, splitting into even more Ruons in sexy and tempting way is just so nice... That's why I twisted it to my own yuri ways in one of the first captions I ever did.

But yeah, further thoughts.

It's a pity Numbers are off the table, they offer a lot in the serial conversion aspect, but I understand. I would also suggest school girls, if only because of Aika Zero and the prospect of throwing in a brainwashing class with the villainess and a mind melting blackboard. Ah Studio Fantasia... Why don't you make more things. But yeah, the idols idea came from Najica/Vocaloid. Humaritts becoming dominate over their masters and using their ooze to convert them into Humaritts would be amusing.

That also tosses in the idea of a botched infiltration mission leading to serial conversion. Also, the one doing the whole conversion process is something to think about, what would they want? Would they want to humiliate the heroines, or turn them into adoring machine like sex slave version of their former selves?

Hmmm, I'm suppose I'm as much of a Sailor Moon fan as you are a FF7 fan, because I can't help but think about Droid conversions... Though that does raise the question, do you want this to be original or tied to a series?

Now, you want a conveyor belt like conversion ya? So that would have to be a in more modern era... Hmmm...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm

And even though I haven't done A GODDAMN THING, I'm still thinking of ideas for other stuff.

The Queen of the Desert Strikes (Sailor Moon)-

Ami is touring an Ancient Egypt exhibit. As the mature green-haired tour guide ushers everyone to the next room, a noise catches Ami's attention. A mask of some sort fell to the ground near a pharaoh sarcophagus. As she examines it, she's ambushed... by mummies.

Then mummies start appearing all over town, wrapping people up in bandages, leaving them either bound to no movement, or turning them into mummified zombies. The other Sailor Scouts rush in to save the day, when more mummies carry over a sarcophagus, opening it to reveal...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Oooh my, I do like the sound of this as well.

Also, don't feel too bad about not making progress on stuff, I'm in the same boat for the most part lol.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 am

Likewise. Its hard to spur yourself to do some writing when you've got a bunch of other stuff happening around you. Like Fallout 3. Or anime from two years ago that you've just started watching. Or stuff with your family.

Fuck. I've got to drop one of the first two for a week. >.<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next