Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

+4
Nightington
DrgnmastrAlex
Rosssi
DoubleEdged
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 3 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm

A quick one to prove that I'm alive.

Apparently, Yuffie has found something nice! But, what does the pink one do...?

Spoiler:

Full Image: This way!

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New link!)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 3 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:Apparently, Yuffie has found something nice! But, what does the pink one do...?
Spoiler:

Hint at another image to come? I'll have to keep myself busy someho- hmm? What's that?
3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 3 40ba6d10

Meat buns!!!

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 3 40ba7d10
3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 3 40ba8810
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Continuing on, Yuffie has decided that the pink one must be super-extra rare, therefore, worth way more than all the other ones!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Is this way

But it seems to be doing something!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Is That way!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Gah! You're leaving us hanging now???
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 am

Oh my~  Looking forward to what it leads to.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

When we last left poor Yuffie, her strange Pink Materia was doing something that was probably not so good.

Things aren't looking too good...

Spoiler:

Suddenly, a bright flash, two actually, and...
Spoiler:

It seems like Yuffie is sporting a new look!

Spoiler:

It's Yuffie, but not as we know her.

Spoiler:

Well, it doesn't look like she cares about hunting for Materia anymore.

Spoiler:

Sorry for the crazy-long delay. A lot of stuff happened, including being a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding (which weirdly planted ideas relevant to this board in my head...), and a few job interviews and applications.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Very nice dood!  I love the finished design~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 am

I am gearing up to something somewhat intensive and Rinoa-related, but before I get around to it, here, have our newly-transformed Yuffie and her very first victim. And yet more strange forest flowers.

Spoiler:

Full Image: There it is!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Fantastic dood, it's full of tempting fairy whimsy~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 am

A quickie before I try to go to bed, a trailer image for a (hopefully) short series of pictures and vignettes of questionable writing quality from yours truly. Said trailer image features me abusing filters in Paint Shop Pro.

One day, without warning, Rinoa simply lost control. For the sake of irony or just to drive home the point that there was no getting Rinoa back, the media at the time referred to her rise to power as Victory Day.

Spoiler:

Full Image: This is the full image.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 pm

It appears to be a broken link, sadly.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 pm

It was fine earlier, but yeah, now it's broken.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Apologies for being gone for forever; I've been attempting to convert MikuMikuDance files to 3D Custom Girl files with mixed success (or total failure, depending on how you view it).

To make it up, I have a new version of an old mod edit I did. A color-expanded Materia Mod!

Download it from here if you want to.

And now I leave you with a very happy Yuffie showcasing all the Materia.

Spoiler:

Full image: This way!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Query, how do you open a TAH file? Or would it be possible to do in a PDF format?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Rainday wrote:Query, how do you open a TAH file?  Or would it be possible to do in a PDF format?

You don't. TAH files are what you put into the particular game directory so you can put the mod into the program.
Now, with TAHDecrypt, you can break down the file into its individual items: the TSO (model), the icon, and script (which determines where it appears on the menu)
Even further, with TSODecrypt, you can break down the TSO file into its own separate parts- the polygons that make the model, the shading files, the item texture, and the lighting texture, and probably a few other things. The textures are the only thing I'm able to fiddle around with.

Now, if you really want to see the items without having the 3DCG program, you'll probably want to find a TSOViewer program, as I don't think it'd require 3DCG to view.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Query, how do you open a TAH file?  Or would it be possible to do in a PDF format?

You don't. TAH files are what you put into the particular game directory so you can put the mod into the program.
Now, with TAHDecrypt, you can break down the file into its individual items: the TSO (model), the icon, and script (which determines where it appears on the menu)
Even further, with TSODecrypt, you can break down the TSO file into its own separate parts- the polygons that make the model, the shading files, the item texture, and the lighting texture, and probably a few other things. The textures are the only thing I'm able to fiddle around with.

Now, if you really want to see the items without having the 3DCG program, you'll probably want to find a TSOViewer program, as I don't think it'd require 3DCG to view.

Ah, wow did I misread. Sorry =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Wherein I am not dead.

With two things, one, a mod search! Does anyone have this coffin mod?

Spoiler:

Full image: This-a-way!

And second, another image, this time of my creation!

Image:
Spoiler:

Full image: That-a-way!

RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Are you looking for that coffin in particular? (I believe it's a Happiness Charge Precure thing)
There's a much better coffin mod, with an actual lid, and various colors & transparencies. I know I had the one you're referring to at one point (It came only as a hardsave as far as I'm aware), but I think I got rid of it once I found the other coffin mod. I can't entirely recall how I came across it, but I think it was one of those 2chan "hennou" threads (the other non-haigure awkward fetishes).

The coffin mod I'm referring to is MOD1840, if you're able to acquire those. Though I will say for some reason, it wasn't too long after that came out that suddenly I could no longer download the mods from that site.
EDIT: Actually, I'll just put it on my OneDrive for a little bit.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Due to computer troubles (something is up with my USB ports), no new 3D Custom Girl stuff for a while. That, and Nanowrimo is upon us. Well, me.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:09 am

I am not dead (much to your dismay) and I have pictures!

First, Everyone In Keyhole Sweaters! Yuffie seems to really enjoy it. Tifa and Kairi...not as much. But hey, everyone else seems to enjoy it.

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over Here

Second, there is something odd about this garden.

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over There
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:I am not dead (much to your dismay) and I have pictures!

First, Everyone In Keyhole Sweaters! Yuffie seems to really enjoy it. Tifa and Kairi...not as much. But hey, everyone else seems to enjoy it.

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over Here

Second, there is something odd about this garden.

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over There

That's a lovely job on a alura une, fascinating indeed with lovely flower details.

And quite a lovely lineup of ladies, if only they had a appropriate themed villainess to lead them, hahaha =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:28 pm

It's Valentine's Day!
First, a cute bellflower girl!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Here!

Second, Selphie in the type of trance you definitely do not want unless yandere are your thing.

Spoiler:

Full Image: There!

Third, Sad Rinoa in Cage.

Spoiler:

Full Image: This-a-way

And finally, it is Valentine's Day, so have Kairi spending it alone.

Spoiler:

Full Image: That-a-way
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Lovely images all, that bellflower girl especially. Selphie has quite the getup on, like a uniform of those brainwashed into yandere love for their mistress. Poor Rinoa, though I would like to think some woman put her in their so she could be her sad little angel~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 pm

So I made a thing.

Click for image:

Full image can be found here. Mod file can be found here in the download labeled bodyhose.
Sorry about the adfly link, apparently that comes standard with Mediafire now.

Credit for model and shader work to some person on 2chan, credit for textures to the photoshop flood tool.

Edit: Mediafire replaced with onedrive

Last edited by shirokami on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am

That's why I stopped using mediafire. I don't know what it is about this website, but mediafire links got screwed.

If you right-click the hyperlink, copy the location, and paste it into your bar, you can remove the adfly portion of the link before you actually go to it.

Also, thank you- I think I finally found a solution to making transparent latex through your mod.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next