Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Well... that's something" dump

+7
Aggra
Rosssi
Generic_entity
Voltronzilla
Quartz Falcon
obviousagent
Bureksasutlijom
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Well...  that's something" dump Empty "Well... that's something" dump

Post  Rainday Wed May 15, 2013 4:13 am

So I guess the purpose of this thread is to dump random things that are of slight relevance, but at the same time not... Something that will literally make you go "Well... that was something...", weather it's a good thing, or a bad thing, is up to you. I guess transformations would be a good example.

The first thing to dump is something from the second Silent Hill movie... It involves a really good mannequin tf, followed by webbing, followed by "what's that..." etc...

But yeah, what I liked about this was the mannequin transformation, really something. Even though I don't like the whole bald thing myself it was a great work. Next was another girl was almost cocooned in white plastic like webbing. So that creates two interesting premises. 1) The process, girl get's cocooned, becomes paralyzed, cocoon is striped off along with clothes, then is laid to rest as the transformation finishes up. 2) What could possibly do this? A sexy mannequin arachne would definitely be something, long black hair, white featureless face, mannequin arms in legs, possibly in stockings and gloves, and of course a porcelain white body.

Needless to say we don't get that, this is Silent Hill after all, that mixes sexy things like nurses with the horrors unfathomable... but I can still dream...

Okay, and secondly, I'll throw in something else regarding odd TFs, this one from one of my favorite manga, Binbogami Ga! The "villainess" of this arc is a ribbon turned item goddess named Botan. Her last ditch ploy to win involves turning everybody around into a item that most suits them, then absorbing those items and turning herself into a gaint naked goddess that tried to absorb the main heroine!
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/binbougami_ga/c050/14.html
"Well...  that's something" dump Su10

Okay, first off, this is mostly a comedy manga, so yeah, funs. But her absorbing everyone and becoming a giant nude beauty is just so appealing to me, followed by those magnificent "holier than thou" looks. Also, I won't lie, the face on her belly is kinda appealing too, it adds in the more evil flavor when she tries to absorb the main heroine through it and give her a bit more interesting expression.

So yeah, there you go, be bewildered!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

"Well...  that's something" dump Empty Re: "Well... that's something" dump

Post  Bureksasutlijom Wed May 15, 2013 8:20 am

I am quite partial to the doll TF, so thank you for sharing that. And I agree, Silent Hill is creepy as f**k.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Here's something that really fits. In this 10 minute little film dedicated to Kali, an Indian goddess, we have a doppelganger, a silent phrase that sends the victim's mind to a plane of pleasure, absorption, hypnotic seduction, and multi female hand on female groping action! That being said, it airs on the side of creepy and the result could of turned out prettier(I.E. keep the multiple arms, but 8 eyes is a tad overkill)

What I really loved from this the most was the multiarmness, those four hands embracing the entranced women, and becoming the other to come, it's just really sexy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 am

Here's something that I found in my crazy quest/bogus journey tonight that made it all worth while(well, that and the Charlotte mummification pic). I present to you, the origin of my(and possibly others) cocooning/mummification fetish! If you don't like it, well then "Excuse~ me Princess" Twisted Evil
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:22 am

Dude, can't see the pics/video?
Cancel that pooters slow.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

No problem dood. Also, everyone else feel free to post something you found interesting that doesn't necessarily fit the bounds, or comment on what's already up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:17 am

Here's some sexy harem dancing.
Erola

Rias

And here is a harem scene that I have quite the mixed feelings. On the one hand, sexy barely clothed hypnotized harem girls, a heroine trying to infiltrate them, and immediately gets zapped with mind controlling force that she instantly becomes a slave. Sure, there not a lot of build up, but the overpowering quailty is quite nice.

Now, the downside, it's one of the worst maledom scenes out there -_- Big old lecherous underhanded fat sack of crap *sigh* Course he gets his just desserts moments later...
Lemnear (you'll need a account for this one
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 pm

I should probably change the name of this thread so it's more descriptive...

Anyway, here are some rather tantalizing and almost hypnotic ending credits scenes for our favorite Swamp Witch servants from Queen's Blade(Season 2).  The song is rather fun, it's old fashion jazz, and each character has their own verse~  Such smooth yet vibrant walking animation...

I found a creditless version of Melona's here http://vimeo.com/12128827 but it's the only one.  The other two are on Daily Motion for... reasons.  

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 am

Let's go with singing this time.  It old stuff from my thread, but it fits this topic better now.  First up is the Queen of evil, Majorly~

I do love this song so much, so much regalness, sexiness, and humor.

Next up, Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch, with two of my favorite villainesses from a series I've never watched~!  The Black Beauty Sisters, SheShe and MiMi~!  Here's two vids showing how they use there beautiful songs to weaken the Mermaid Princesses by making them struggle against their dark inner lesbian desires...  I wish, but still, there's no doubting that those two are mad in love with each other.

Next up is Lanhua, a beautiful woman in a chenogasm with butterfly wings.  She summons mini-versions of herself that play music that forces the Princesses to dance uncontrollably to her song.

And finally, we have Lady Bat, whose song puts the Mermaids under a trance.  

Now, you may ask "Hey, why isn't this in Sightings?"  And the reason I would reply with is "It's complicated by certain fan views of the character", and I discussed this at length in my own thread...
In short:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Marjoly's song is always a treat to hear ("Don't you know you're old enough to be his mother~").

As for the Mermaid Melody villainesses, it's too bad Alala's songs only paralyze mermaids or hypnotize men. Really, both her and Lanhua should make duets with Lady Bat. Also, Lanhua's song would be hotter if the Mermaid Princesses were made to dance to her tune instead of just flailing around.

And yes, the Black Beauty Sisters are definitely singing with concentrated yuri. The girls might resist better if they weren't so closeted.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Yeah, Alala's song might qualify more as a legit sighting so that's mostly why I didn't throw it up(that and I'm showing stuff that I'm more interested in, yuri-ish stuff lol).

If you've played the older Final Fantasies I'm sure this question crossed your mind when browsing for status element healers, "What does a Maiden's Kiss even look like?"  Well, here's the answer.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Maiden's_Kiss

Surprisingly sexy eh?  It could lead to many ideas.   There's also the rarer Lilith's Kiss
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lilith's_Kiss

Here's a list of other fun items that could be fun to play around with.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Mute_Mask (a nice item for a silent slave)
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Ring (what curse could befall a user after the count reaches 0)
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Magazine (Oh my, look at all these sexy monster girls doing unspeakable acts to these girls...  Wait, is that my friend?)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay, for now I'm putting this here as there is at the moment no femdom and it's furry for the most part, but it is something.  This person who goes by Lipucd is working on some games in RPG maker that focus and all of them are focused on losing to your opponent by corruption.
http://lipucd.blog.fc2.com/

You may be familiar with one of the games this guy is working on because the art is done by ChaosCroc.  The one with art by ChaosCroc and the pig one had demos a while back, I think they may be on furraffinity, but not sure.  The QB(from Darkstalkers/Vampire) one is Lipucd's passion project and it focuses a lot of corruption.  That one has a demo currently, granted this demo maybe a touch on the difficult side.  The ChaosCroc one, from the earliest demo, focused stuff like latex and suit corruption, with elements of hypnosis, brainwashing, and petrification.  Right now there are only screenshots up of the new version, so yeah, here they are to give you an idea.
"Well...  that's something" dump Tyamet11

"Well...  that's something" dump Tyamet12

So if you're interested, go over and check every now and then, the creator does a good job updating on stuff.  Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention at the very least.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Little one for right now, basically what I want you to see from this vid is the sexy middle sister of the female Hooded Banded Trio flashing her whip around.

0:51-0:58

It's nice to see a monster girl being sexy... And I applaud Dragon's Quest for not giving them up(though there could always be more, there are 5 types by my count).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:32 am

Ok, here's something that totally fit the title, but has nothing to do with anything relevant, at all, it just something that I found "very interesting" and am choosing to share.  It's a eroge game titled Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi from the makers of Saya No Uta, Chaos;Head, and Steins;Gate, THAT IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!  Also this, there will be graphic references.

First, I recommend going here to get an idea about what it is http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-04-26/nitro+s-kimi-to-kanojo-to-kanojo-no-koi-2nd-promo-story-characters-revealed (I would strongly recommend  not watching anything in related links, trust me, good things come to those who wait).

OK, NOW LET'S WATCH THE SCENE
Part 1
https://youtu.be/bgcLVOm-cYY
Part 2
https://youtu.be/qmGKOgmPDVM

Now, here are my thoughts, which if you haven't watch the scene, would be wasted and under gibberish, so really, if you didn't watch it, there's zero point in clicking this unless you just want befuddlement.  
Just watch it:

But yeah, those were my thoughts going into it and coming out, just something I thought I would share.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltronzilla Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:49 am

I guess this is the hip new thing I should post here.

Final Fantasy X-2: The Fungus Among Us

It's not really girl vs. girl though, so that's why I didn't put it on any of the other boards.  But you if technically consider Father Malboro to be an asexual life form, I guess it could also be Mother Malboro.
Voltronzilla
Voltronzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Voltronzilla wrote:I guess this is the hip new thing I should post here.

Final Fantasy X-2: The Fungus Among Us

It's not really girl vs. girl though, so that's why I didn't put it on any of the other boards.  But you if technically consider Father Malboro to be an asexual life form, I guess it could also be Mother Malboro.
That's the spirit!  And it fits this topic perfectly.

Here's some more Mermaid Melody Lady Bat stuff, damn you ambiguity!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Just read a few pieces of web-fiction, and decided I'll post some stuff here.

Not sure where I really should be starting, but I guess I should give a rundown of what it is-
This is a universe with some intergalactic war. Human females who are captured are turned into Husks (not bio-mechanical like the Reaper husks in Mass Effect), pretty much looking like oversexualized rubber-skinned drones. Most of the stories involved take place from the point of view of a female soldier trying to escape a conversion facility. I think this universe might also be covered in some other stories that I leave out, but if I leave it out, it's because of male-dom (which is looked down on here). By saying that, I'm pretty much guaranteeing you that all content I'm posting here is almost completely male-free.

I want to think it starts as early as this story by Tabico-
http://www.mcstories.com/Rouge/index.html

This story was eventually followed up with an image sequence by Dollmistress (unforunately, I can't seem to find the pages that hosted them/they don't exist anymore), as well as other image sequences by her involving galactic officers captured and turned into drones.

This all leads up to the big thing- Space Ditz. It's a text adventure game (with very nicely rendered pictures) with multiple endings.
http://games-collective.net/Space%20Ditz%20v1.3.rag
It's run with the RAGS engine-
http://www.ragsgame.com/Downloads/RagsSetup.2.4.exe

The game gained quite a bit of popularity on MC and transformation sites. Tabico later came out with yet another story in that sort of universe-
http://www.mcstories.com/WeaponReady/index.html

And VERY recently came out with this little story-
http://www.mcstories.com/Weaponized/index.html

Anyways, lots of girl-on-girl action in this, lots of mind control, seduction, etc. Of course, I'm mostly in it for the physical alteration aspects to it, but I always appreciate the MC to it too.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:18 pm

This is my second favorite scene from the first season of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, a show way too complicated for it's own good.  I mean, It's a good show, but good luck understanding everything on the first run.  This fight is between my 3rd and 4th favorite characters and shows a dancer class(Kimi) defeating a lancer class(Futayo).  That in itself is nice, seeing a dancer joyously and sexily defeat a sexy lancer girl, but the coup de grâce is near the end, where Kimi proceeds to slap Futayo over and over, telling Futayo of the mistakes she has made until she breaks a nail over it.  But what does she do with the blood from the broken nail, she coos to Futayo and applies it as lipstick to her, before sternly ordering her to sit, which Futayo does, immediately apologizing for everything.  Kimi is alpha as fuck.

For the subs, please check out here(if you just want Kimi slaps and the applying of blood, start at 13:40)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/horizon-in-the-middle-of-nowhere/episode-9-the-summits-flower-586404
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Love that show, Love the uniforms, potentual for some hypno stuff, easly have one person captured hypnotized then show up in the other peoples uniforms. Well I think it would look goo.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Rainday wrote:But what does she do with the blood from the broken nail, she coos to Futayo and applies it as lipstick to her
Well, I hope she immediately gets some medical attention for that because EW EW EW INFECTION!!

... really sexy, but INFECTION!!!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Ahahahahahahahaha!  Nice one, that was a good laugh D.

I really like uniforms too, sexy, pantyhose, skin tight except for the really loose selves.  I do love them so much. Here's some examples of the different uniforms with sweet Suzu.  And of course I love the show for one of the greatest yuri moments in history.  It just had me tearing up when Ga-chan and Margot kissed with such a beautiful sunset behind them.  To see a yuri couple openly expressing their love, so nice... (a pic of them in the novel http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013886?tags=malga_naruze) There's also potential with Masazumi and Futayo(illustrated in this doujin http://g.e-hentai.org/g/611746/7c073da9a2/) and Tomo since official art puts her in standard harem cliches with her...  Then there's Tomo and Kimi who are rather close...

I would post some art but servimg isn't being very cooperative...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

well heres a pic of Thomas shakspear and whats his name in the spanish uniforms http://www.donmai.us/posts/1238213

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 am

I watched the second episode of Kill la Kill(aka that new anime by the people who have split off from gainax that brought you Gurren Lagann and Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt), and it has those "clone" type followers in the Tennis club.  You know, the type were they all look exactly the same, but mostly due to not wanting to go through the hassle of giving such minor characters different characteristics... But still, it does strike a cord with me, when they're all in those tennis uniforms hitting balls one right after the other with the same cries, their eyes hidden by visors, their faces emotionless...  It really does give off a loyal brainwashed drone vibe...  It's a pity that Mako didn't become like them despite being in the club.  That and I just love the tennis club's leader, subservient to a fault to President Satsuki, demeaning to Ryouko and easily takes her out on their first meeting, blond twin tails, shark teeth grin, and that constantly rotating scope.  Hehehe, I don't know why, but I just love it, I guess because she gives off a Scanty/Kneesocks vibe.
"Well...  that's something" dump Omiko_10

"Well...  that's something" dump I_got_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Fate Extra CCC spoiler, it's the Noble Phantasm of the final villainess called "All the World's Desire"

...  Just look at Activation (Part 1)(it's a gif) http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Angra_Mainyu/CCC

The text is worth a read too, but damn...  That is amazingly hot...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 am

I forgot about this, but was reminded about it thanks to the Aya Brea thread.  A shower scene from the 3rd birthday, quite nice.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next