Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber

+3
Rainday
Generic_entity
DoubleEdged
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber Empty Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 am

So, in this story, rumors go around about a beautiful woman in a secret chamber of Ortels Castle. Rumors appear to be true, and you are given access to confirm this thing.

Within this stage, you fight through legions of Fomorian warriors that were once human, and hounds (oh god, the hounds). Eventually, you come across Hellish Handmaidens, quite lovely by their own right, armed with a knife, and very high kicks-
Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber Hellis11
(masked woman on the right)

And after you make it through a long trapped hallway, you are greeted with a grand bedroom, and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eN6So-8Frs
The main lady of our story here, the Succubus.
This is a solo dungeon, and it ends with You vs. Her.
I always had bad luck against her whenever I tried to fight her, that is, until earlier. But let's start with images of my...
"peril..." (I'm putting the links in quotation marks)

Luckily, that attack doesn't actually hurt me it seems, it just drains a lot of my SP. But I was getting really close to death, so it was time for me to turn Paladin. Of course, that didn't stop much, because I keep letting her "get behind me..."

But eventually, I came out on top, but I must give credit to "my leathery mistress" for her efforts this time. Hell, I just spent 10 million gold on the hammer I was using. You know what I was really wanting to save all that gold for?

http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00F2B
Her outfit was on the cash shop recently. Those items can be put on the game auction. They're going for anywhere between 10-25 million a piece, except for the Jacketless Wings, which are about 90 million (don't want it anyway).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber Empty Re: Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I think we all now know what must be done, a 3d custom girl set of images , where that attack is used, the palidan submits and becomes a succubus with a matching outfit.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Nah, best you'd get from me for this is an ero-corrupt fic, and some pictures of my Fiona wearing the outfit, should I ever get my hands on some pieces.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Hmm, I didn't know she had a Fascination like attack that seems to slow the player as well as pretty damn hot handmaidens. Lot of potential there, especially with the mask, like every heroine she defeats she has her way with, then tightly binds them in leather, then puts on a brainwashing mask.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 pm

a fic would be nice, I wasnt implying you should do the pictures though, just planting the idea into the minds of those that read it.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 am

Love everything about this, and Succubus was one of the main selling points that got me interested when Vindictus first came out. The actual combat in the game has held me since then.

I did manage to get the full Succubus outfit for my Evie, as well as the Winged Jacket. All together, it was $40. Should've just stuck with the outfit package alone. Still, worth it. Very Happy

And here's some interesting things you might not have noticed about the Succubus. Her physical build is similar to Evie's; she uses an advanced scythe and scythe skills like Evie can, and even has a hairstyle that is a default for Evie. Also, Evie is the only character you can choose that can use magic. Different arguements could be made, like the animators and character modelers were trying to cut costs, but there's also the chance they're doing that because of something else. Perhaps a unique story...

Eh, just a thought I had. Hoping it does happen in-game, but if it doesn't, we can always do something with Evie getting corrupted and turned into a Succubus. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:17 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Love everything about this, and Succubus was one of the main selling points that got me interested when Vindictus first came out. The actual combat in the game has held me since then.

I did manage to get the full Succubus outfit for my Evie, as well as the Winged Jacket. All together, it was $40. Should've just stuck with the outfit package alone. Still, worth it. Very Happy

And here's some interesting things you might not have noticed about the Succubus. Her physical build is similar to Evie's; she uses an advanced scythe and scythe skills like Evie can, and even has a hairstyle that is a default for Evie. Also, Evie is the only character you can choose that can use magic. Different arguements could be made, like the animators and character modelers were trying to cut costs, but there's also the chance they're doing that because of something else. Perhaps a unique story...

Eh, just a thought I had. Hoping it does happen in-game, but if it doesn't, we can always do something with Evie getting corrupted and turned into a Succubus. Razz

Oh, I pretty much knew she was a Scythe Evie model, with unique attacks. And it's really nice that Scythe Evies can make the scythe she uses. You liking the Succubus suit? Did you also spend some cash for fusion runes to put really powerful equipment stats into it?

On my end, I just did something really stupid during my fundraising to buy them off auction- I accidentally deleted my gold reward for the sale of a Bloody Thorn (over 3 million).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Im planning on doing a set of caption pics based on this. https://charmed.variousforum.com/t86-request-for-caption-ideas

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

I was browsing around for info on Vindictus Season 2-

... A Succubus Cap has been confirmed to drop from her, perhaps the other parts of the set will as well (likely rare-as-hell drops)? Don't know how long it'll be before Season 2 gets its actual release.
Also, 1/5 on the set, I bought the cap, and decided to make an Evie for myself, and sent it to her, even though I can use it on my Fiona as well.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 am

Succubus suit is pretty cool. But no, I haven't put fusion runes on it. And good to hear that you're making some headway on collecting the outfit for your Evie. I wouldn't be able to afford the pieces on the auction house, since I've only got 1.8 million gold for my character. >.>

And seriously?! They'll have drops of the succubus's outfit soon? Nice. Now only if they did the same for the succubus outfits in Mabinogi. Irritates the hell out of me that you have to luck out a bit through gachapon to get any of the pieces.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm

It's just reports of test servers of Season 2. No idea how that'll turn out when the real thing comes. Of course, then I'd just farm to get a second set, so I could have one on both my female characters.

Also, 3/5 now. Just need the skirt for the main portion, and the gauntlets if I ever feel like it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 am

Got the skirt. Now I pretty much have the major part of the outfit. The gloves are just short gloves with a metal talon for the forefinger I believe. Decided to put it on my new Evie for now, maybe I'll take some picks with my Fiona some other time. Left on Evie's Temptress Gloves.

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012_013
Look at the heels on those boots! That's not combat oriented, that's sexually dominating! The shiny leather just gleams with mischief!
Also, about the screen I'm in, that's the avatar shop. I don't actually have a decent set of inner attire, so those pantyhose you see her wearing, I don't actually have, it's a viewer sample.

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012_012
Seriously, one of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen in an online game that a player can utilize. Maybe once I get some really good armor (and she's over level 60), I'll actually buy some fusion runes so that they'll be the same armor, but with the succubus appearance instead.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:58 am

might come in handy when I get round to doing those captions.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, I came into possession of A LOT of gold, so I figured I may as well finish the set. This time, I put it on my Fiona.Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012_014

And this is a one time deal- I tried going through Secret Naughty Chamber with it equipped. This armor is WORTHLESS as armor, but I eventually made it to the Succubus-
Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012-010
Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012-011

Unfortunately, the first thing to happen in the fight is me getting hit, and the Cap immediately breaking off, but here's the good stuff... if only the text box weren't in the way-
Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012-012
Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2012-013
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

yeah if the chat box wasnt there it would have been perfict for captions. even if i crop that off I loose to much.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh, I may need to add another detail to the "Succubus Cap" drop mentioned with Season 2-

It looks like it might be a Hero Mode (Very Hard) drop. So... good luck with that. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Bumping this topic for one reason:

http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=200&contentNo=00Fi9&pageIndex=1

I'm going to give it a shot, and report back. Though for one, "Succubus Title" already sounds freakishly sexy to me.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Sonofa...

Okay, now I need to hurry up with my Evie. Naughty chamber is around lvl 40 or 50? I kind of forgot. >.>
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Meh, it looks like it was just a quest drop. Gallagher wants some of her chocolate. You fight her, get her chocolate. Nothing really new.

Title is "Cream-Filled:" "You got something creamy and sticky from the Succubus. And she gave you chocolate, too!"

You get to keep the chocolate, and it gives you an attack speed boost for 24 hours.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:31 am

Well, dammit. Then its not worth it. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:47 pm

I started playing again. Got my Fiona in the level 70s, and my Evie in the 60s.

Evie is now using the Succubus's Scythe of Caresses. I'm going to try and sell the succubus gauntlets I had back in the day (still worth a lot of money), and use a different glove with the set. Here's what my optimal Evie would look like without additional body alterations that I can't even preview (I don't have the Princess Hair nor the Hero Tights).

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2014_010
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/2014_010.jpg

EDIT: Also of note, the Succubus cap mentioned before becoming a Hero Mode drop- it's not the same. It's non-discriminatory, even the males can wear it, and it doesn't have the leather mask over the mouth.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned much about it, but there's another lovely treat within Season 2, Episode 2-

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber Maxresdefault

Iset, princess of the desert.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 pm

She's damn sexy I will say that, definitely deserves some worshipers.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:58 am

I sold off all that succubus gear. Was worth a lot, and I needed the money. I made some real gear progress over the past two days. Here's what my Fiona looks like right now, and I must say, lots of sex appeal from these high level sets-

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2014_011
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/2014_011.jpg

And a shot from the backside...

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber 2014_012
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/2014_012.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Word is going around that there is a certain boss in the current Korean version that has returned for some... action... (at least I "think" it's the same person)

Vindictus- Secret Naughty Chamber Tumblr_n44k4lIfEq1shztqfo5_r5_1280
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next