Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero no Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero (F/F MC)

Go down

Zero no Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero (F/F MC) Empty Zero no Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero (F/F MC)

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Okay, I don't know much about this series, so I'll just throw that out there. However, it does have two really good hypno scenes on youtube that are conveniently available in clip format.

First, the bell.

Short and simple yes? There is probably more to it, like story and more of Louise hypnotized, but I don't know what ep this is from and don't want to spend all night searching for it.

Second is a very special scene of a love potion getting out of hand. How you may ask? By kisses of course, lovely yuri kisses. Very charm related, eyes even go pink and hearts litter the background at some points(however, you may want to skip 4:29-5:24, trust me).

Also, you can download the kissing scenes from Upon Her Lips, our sister site which brought this thing to my attention.
http://livinlore.blogspot.com/2009/01/zero-no-tsukaima-princess-no-rondo.html

Ok, there may be more hypno in this series, there may not be, I'll leave that for someone else to find. This was just a quick organization so it would be easy to find for everyone and bring attention to it. Enjoy and feel free to contribute if you find more.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Zero no Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero (F/F MC) Empty Re: Zero no Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero (F/F MC)

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am

Okay, there's also a chapter in the manga that deals with Louise drinking two love potions that make her only attracted to girls, and quite sensitive and lustful for them too.  The manga is licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment, so I can't provide a direct link(also they're cool and actually publish yuri stuff).  It's near the very end of chapter 31.4 were she drinks both potions, and then we get a whole mini-chapter in 31.5 where she ogles and fondles all the female cast piratically.  

Browsing TVTropes can turn a profit sometimes... though I miss Les yay as a tag, now everything is bundled into Ho Yay.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum