Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love of Hose

4 posters

Go down

Love of Hose Empty Re: Love of Hose

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, I'm a big leg person, and hose like you said, really express that femininity. When a lady wears them it shows she has class and really sexy legs that she wants exposed, but also slightly hidden away in such smooth seductive fabric. I like opaque hose of any color, but sheer hose is nice too as long as it glistens. Patterns on the hose are also a plus, form simple stripes to spider webs and intricate vines. I like when attention is drawn to it by hand gestures, stroking it with a gloved hand, and especially with leg gestures(striking a pose, strutting, using their hosed feet to point, and of course the ever entrancing leg cross, especially when it's repeated over and over...). Blatant or subtle seduction, both work for me, especially when it makes the legs a focus. It's great when I a heroine either caves or hypnotically submits to those all controlling legs is such beautiful and smooth fabric and they become of the focus of her world, and the villainess laughs as they knell before her and begin stroking and worshiping them, and then when the villainess reciprocates by petting the heroine and stroking her with her legs, prodding places with her feet, and finally wrapping her legs behind the heroine's head and pulling them between her thighs for the ultimate delight.

On the other side, if the heroine puts on a pair of hose, I can again go with it being forced of subtle. Starting out with a curious stare sway their legs back and forth, twisting their hips until they "accidentally" rub them together, causing a little spark to run through their head that feels oh so good and relaxing. They stroke the sparking fabric hesitantly at first, but then really let go and start rubbing their thighs together even more, sending more pleasurable brainwashing spikes to their brain as they forget about anything wrong and only think of the bliss. Finally their hands make their way to their clothed pussy and the spike of pleasure is just to much, they can't stop, they don't want to stop, and nothing could stop them, they are hopelessly addicted to the pleasure, having their mind shattering climax seal in the their enslavement.

Other things to note, heels are fine for the walking around, but for the final parts I like them off for the foot stroking victory. Their's also the slight encasement aspect for the heroines which is a plus.

I'd tried to post a relevant link, but it says I can't because I'm a new member. A interesting anti spam function, but stucky. Let's see if I can get around it by doing a simple space... nope.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 am

I, myself really like fishnet.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 04, 2012 1:33 am

Tight: check.
Smooth: check.
Shiny: ... varies by the hosiery.

Not much of a surprise when I say this, but probably the biggest reason I'd love this in my fetishes is the imagination of "Oh! This tight stuff is making my body sensitive. Oh no, I can't get it off!" Whether it be silk or latex, pantyhose are great to look at.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Flackar Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Perhaps a bit of thread necromancy here... But as a newb writing here, I figured this was as good of topic as any to sorta put in a hello.

I'm not much of an artist, but I have a fascination with writing things of this variety and after having read what was through here (Lurking where I can, it's all good aye?) I must say I'm interested in writing with some of the folks here, or trying to fit a wish-list for someone. I'm not the biggest fan of anime, but some of the Final Fantasy tidbits really provoked my interest in this place. If any of you have an interest in tossing me a topic to try to put it together for you, please toss me a message~!"

And yes, hose/stockings are among one of my favorite things... A big shout-out to Rainday: Your ideas are FANTASTIC and are partially the reason I signed up for an account here!

-Flack

Flackar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Flackar wrote:Perhaps a bit of thread necromancy here...  But as a newb writing here, I figured this was as good of topic as any to sorta put in a hello.  

I'm not much of an artist, but I have a fascination with writing things of this variety and after having read what was through here (Lurking where I can, it's all good aye?) I must say I'm interested in writing with some of the folks here, or trying to fit a wish-list for someone.  I'm not the biggest fan of anime, but some of the Final Fantasy tidbits really provoked my interest in this place.  If any of you have an interest in tossing me a topic to try to put it together for you, please toss me a message~!"

And yes, hose/stockings are among one of my favorite things...  A big shout-out to Rainday:  Your ideas are FANTASTIC and are partially the reason I signed up for an account here!

-Flack

Welcome Flack dood, you make me blush with your praise, hahaha.  But yeah, thread necromancy is not discouraged here at the slightest, in fact, it's highly encouraged cause it's always fun to hear another's view on the matter. 

But yeah, if you're looking for ideas, here's always a good place
https://charmed.variousforum.com/f4-ideas-musings-fic-request
But I'm sure you already know of it seeing as how you liked mine =)  You could also make a thread and list some of what you want to experiment with, and what games/series you would like to do it in. From there our idea oriented people can fill in the blanks(I always like doing this myself, hehe).

While I'm here, I feel like I should point out a good scene involving pantyhose in Strike Witches.  The premise is that one of the girls stole Perrine panties, so she and the others have to find and chase down the thief.  In lack of panties she puts on just her hose for the pursuit.  However, this backfires, because the more she runs, the more the hose rubs on her sensitive spots, causing her to eventually fall to her knees, panting and blushing.  I always found this to be a interesting concept, like equipping a heroine with it so they couldn't run away, or that every stretch of their legs would elicit a moan. 

For the exact bit I'm talking about, here's a link, though you will need a funi or hulu account to view it
http://www.funimation.com/shows/strike-witches/videos/official/nice-and-breezy?watch=sub
15:23-15:40
(and there is a nice bit early on when she finds out her panties are missing that features some cute embarrassment and her going into yuri delusions over Major Mio)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down