Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 12 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Enjoy. Hopefully the Holy Wing Bolt Rinoa comes in handy.
I hear Japan has finally put XIV into the core dungeons, and is getting XI in there next month. Unfortunately, that still means it could be another 4-5 months before we see them. Sad

Also, I've definitely been seeing some really good mods for DOA5 on PC. I have to question some of it as far as whether it is user-made rendering, or simply cut & paste at times, but it's really good. Nyotengu seems to get the most love.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260568&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260328&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260296&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260199&t=11106570
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-141#post-290993
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-140#post-290690
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 12 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:39 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Enjoy. Hopefully the Holy Wing Bolt Rinoa comes in handy.
I hear Japan has finally put XIV into the core dungeons, and is getting XI in there next month. Unfortunately, that still means it could be another 4-5 months before we see them. Sad

Also, I've definitely been seeing some really good mods for DOA5 on PC. I have to question some of it as far as whether it is user-made rendering, or simply cut & paste at times, but it's really good. Nyotengu seems to get the most love.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260568&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260328&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260296&t=11106570
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8260199&t=11106570
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-141#post-290993
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-140#post-290690

Lili... MORRIGAN, SUCCUBUS QUEEN!!
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 12 Too_mu10

Too amazing... And Marie as each Sailor Scout... ahahaha~ *dead*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Heh, one awesome modder finally managed to successfully create Secret Agent Honoka. For some reason, there's still no upload yet, and yet apparently someone else has taken the data and applied to the suit to all the other characters.

Lately, there's been some real popularity regarding a particular original character from some anon on the internet. A character called Aislinne, a totally-not-rubber demon woman with tentacles who goes around turning everyone she decides she desires into a rubber drone. And she'll blow up their proportions in all sorts of ways, leave them 100% faceless with a tube for a mouth hole, and have all sorts of kinky sex with them. I actually did a few images in appreciation.

... I might decide to do an all-out image sequence with her sometime in the future. >_>

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:28 am

Any link for that?

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Yeah, I guess.
It's a latex-themed thread in 4chan's /aco/
http://boards.4chan.org/aco/thread/292045/can-we-have-a-latex-thread
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:40 pm

thanking you.... she is fairly awesome.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:01 am

DoubleEdged wrote:I actually did a few images in appreciation.
Where exactly are these images?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:51 pm

I already posted the link in the message above yours.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Do you have any other picture reserves that aren't on your OneDrive?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Believe me, I'd mention it if I did. Just not often, in the case where it doesn't fit the theme of the forum. But yeah, I'd be mentioning it in my topic here, rather than the content topic.

FFRK, WOOOOOO!
I just 100% the base content of the current FFIV event. Now I might have to see if I can make it through the Challenge Stages that come later, and get my first Memory Crystal Lode (Dark Knight Cecil). Not sure, but getting that far may have had to do with my luckily drawing Edge's Murasame. I immediately leveled him up, maxed out Murasame's level, and now have him with two Ninja Magic skills (and Murasame slightly boosts his MAG too!). And that skill the weapon gives him, goddamn: 4-hit physical water damage to all enemies.

One of the first parts of the event though was Tower of Zot. Saving Rosa from Barbaricia. Literally. Beat Barbaricia on the Classic difficulty, you get Rosa's Memory Record (the ability to put her in your party). Beat Barbaricia on the Elite difficulty, you get Rosa's Memory Crystal (Breaks the level 50 cap, and unlocks her first Record Materia and the RM slot). Hell, one of the score targets for Barbaricia Elite was "defeat her without Rosa being KOed," meaning you had to take her along for the Elite fight as it was. Unfortunately, I probably won't end up using Rosa at all. My only decent healing weapon is a type she can't use, and even if I get her RM, which boosts her MND if she uses a bow, it still wouldn't be as good as a healer with the other weapon. So unless I somehow draw her unique bow in the future (the only bow that actually has not-pathetic MND on it), she's out. Sad
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Hmmm, interesting... Makes me imagine that is Rosa is K.Oed Barbariccia would wrap her up in her hair and tornado away from the fight... And then convert her in the air where no one could reach them...

Believe me, I'd mention it if I did. Just not often, in the case where it doesn't fit the theme of the forum. But yeah, I'd be mentioning it in my topic here, rather than the content topic.

Yep, everything that was on the groups is now in the gallery like the caption stories... Most of your newer smaller things are on this thread... Though there is that one thread before that came before the forum.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Rainday wrote:Hmmm, interesting... Makes me imagine that is Rosa is K.Oed Barbariccia would wrap her up in her hair and tornado away from the fight...  And then convert her in  the air where no one could reach them...

Meh, now that you bring that up, I ought to mention that the past two events involved Yuna/Yunalesca (Event Ultimate boss) and Lenna/Melusine (Event Challenge boss with Lenna's Memory Crystal 2). I think I still have a day left in the FFX event that I could still try to take on Yunalesca (Elite, not Ultimate; and I'd probably still want to go through Ronso Brothers first for Rikku's MC), but the FFV event has been over for a bit.

EDIT: WOO~! Beat Odin (King of Baron) to receive Dark Knight Cecil Memory Crystal II! And now it's time to start getting ready for the Lightning/Fang XIII event this week.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Well, it looks like Blade & Soul is officially launching on Tuesday. If anyone else is interested in playing that, let me know, and we can organize what server we put our characters on.

FFRK- cleared Fang's Oath elite quests, currently trying to figure out how I'm going to go through the Challenge missions (the first two anyways) once they show up. Got lucky and drew a 5* XIII dagger, which is definitely helpful if I apply a Draw Fire + Retaliate strategy (receives all single-target physical attacks and counters them), in that I can use GILGAMESH rather than the Keeper (Keeper is actually pretty damn weak, despite being the main character); it's just too bad I don't have Gilgamesh's Memory Crystal, so he's capped at level 50. Yuffie event next week, with Red XIII MC2, and he actually has a really nice Record Materia that can be unlocked after breaking second level cap, so I'll probably have to level him to 65 as well.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:30 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, it looks like Blade & Soul is officially launching on Tuesday. If anyone else is interested in playing that, let me know, and we can organize what server we put our characters on.

This Tuesday, huh? Yeah, I'll probably join in on that, though my time spent on there will likely drop on the 25th, when I start the new semester.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Beat Link's Awakening, good game, Never Forget Marin. Started Shantae(GBC), it's got a lot character, but getting to where you need to go is a bit a bitch early game. Also started Tri-Force Heroes... The plot is fun and fetishy, and gives me some nice ideas. The gameplay itself is really enjoyable, though you should probably do it with friends, otherwise it feels quite slow and lonely... Or if you're playing with randoms it's not so good when visiting an area for the first time... People don't know what to do and you can only communicate so much with cute Link emotes... On the bright side, the lobby has the music ball that drops if you ram into a pillar on the wall that plays classic Zelda music, even Ballad of the Wind Fish and Song of Storms =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Ah, Triforce Heroes, I did hear about the premise of the game; a princess that ISN'T ZELDA being cursed by a witch for being so lovely. The curse- trapped in a zentai suit. That just leaves me to my usual sort of imagination... like if her suit was latex...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Whoops, wrong thread, it was a tab over.  But yeah, I'm at the tip of the iceberg. Basically how it goes down is Princess Styla(real cutie) brings happiness to her fashion obsessed kingdom, until one day she get's a mystery gift and opens it, only to be trapped in the zentai outfit and becomes miserable, thus leading to her kingdom fearing that the same curse will befall them.  All may not be as it seems though with a character knowing the witch not knowing why she would do such a thing...

But I'm not sure if we discussed it here, but the idea of trap item or something that is snuck into a heroine's chambers and she uses it, only to wind up in a outfit of a sexy minion that hides her identity in some way and renders her silent. The heroes burst  in and think that their friend has been kidnapped by the organization which the heroine's new suit belongs to and attack her. This leads to her having to flee and A) being seduced by fellow female minions into joining them by their nice and rewarding job or B) A infiltration that slowly changes the way the heroine thinks about the evil organization or her worldview(i.e. corruption) and leads to her willingly submitting to them(or their conditioning) with or without the villainesses knowledge(at least until she defeats the heroes and it's time for her reward.

The other route my mind takes is 3 Zelda heroines show up and the clothes are fetishy and slowly corrupt them into their new roles.

As for Princess Styla's design... it's adorable, but her hair being trapped in their  makes her look like a alien to me(specifically a weeping Celestial Mob).  If only that face hole was turned around, covering her weeping face and letting lose her super stylus hair~

As for Shanate, lot more monstergirls than I thought, the lamias even shoot out hypno rays as their jumping attack, though it just hurts you, would be nice if it dazed for a close range attack =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:24 pm

I created my first character on B&S, a Yun Force Master named Leveilleur, on the Poharan server. However, waiting line for logging in was over 1600 people. Yeah, I'm probably not going to be playing the game for a while, but at least I have my character now.

... And the Yuffie event starts today. Man, things move quickly in FFRK. Events have been starting every 6 days now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Woooooow...

I attempt to log in to B&S after I get home from work. There's a login queue of about 2k people. Not too surprised based on yesterday, but...

Four and a half hours later, I'm still 862 in line, not even counting the prioritized line of 780-something Premium (PAYING!!) players. This game is not going to get very far.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Okay, scratch the character I made on Poharan server, that's not going to work.
I now put together a Jin Assassin on Gunma, named Kageroko.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Okay, character on Gunma server is working out. I'm really missing that christmas outfit I had during the beta.

FFRK is really becoming an addiction at this point. Just doing what I can to resist the temptation to spend money. Especially important here, real money stuff is ridiculously priced.
Got really lucky with a relic draw, got Sephiroth's Super Soul Break weapon. Have the second Memory Crystal for Lightning and Red XIII, will focus on leveling the latter. Next event is IX realm, starring Beatrix as both the new hero and the Ultimate Boss, and Steiner's MC2.

... Digimon next week. I'll probably be making a male character with a heroic team, and a female character with a harem team.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Well, if you ever wanted to look and feel like an Egyptian Goddess, Blade & Soul might be the game for you.
Eastern part of the Cinderlands area where a field boss called Golden Deva spawns. Working together with other players to take it down will get you two Essence tokens with which you get a chance to spin the local Wheel of Fate, which gives you a chance to receive costume parts, weapon boxes, soul shield boxes, etc. The Deva set in this case is three parts: the outfit (Deva Raiment), the head adornment (Deva Helm), and the body adornment (Deva Aura). Deva Helm will automatically change your hairstyle to fit the theme. It looks like Jin Females wearing Deva Helm will get their hair cut into a rounded bob style, but I think all of the other races and genders get dreadlocks (Edit: Nevermind, Yun get long straight hair). Here's what the set looks like-
http://img3.mmo.mmo4arab.com/bns/2013/02/09/image_1360398800929.jpg
At this point I only have the outfit for my character, not sure how long I want to try my luck at getting the two adornments.

PS+ for next month has announced the game lineup. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a part of it. Now, I haven't really heard any good things about the story at all (nor certain aspects of the gameplay), but still...
PLAYABLE SHADOW RISE (While Laura Bailey was still voicing her!)!! I may have to get back on the PS3 for a bit when this comes out!

FFRK, already cleared all the FFIX event base content. Really starting to worry about the challenge fights though. Beatrix looks like a very decent alternative to Paladin Cecil, but certainly no replacement as far as stats go, the rest will probably come down to relic pulling luck, but I'm not trying to obtain her weapon. Right now, I need to seek out some good magic weapons.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 pm

FFRK, defeated my first Ultimate boss: Beatrix of Alexandria. Unfortunately, it wasn't a mastered fight, as she was able to take out 3 of my party of 5, so I missed out on some rewards. XII event starts tomorrow.

Digimon tomorrow as well! I think I can tell you all my dream team for my intended female character, sexy as well as balanced in terms of types, no idea if the types matter-

Virus- Lilithmon (please don't have her name as Laylamon...)
Data- Mastemon
Vaccine- Rosemon
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 am

I would substitute Lilithmon & Mastemon with Ophanimon & Lotusmon if I bought the game.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Well, I'm now at what appears to be in between chapters 6 and 7 (though it's still officially 6) of Digimon. I have three ultimate stage Digimon, in order of acquisition: Angewomon, LadyDevimon, MegaKabuterimon. I'm REALLY close to being able to turn my Togemon into Lilymon (at appropriate level, but lacking INT and SPD). I'm not sure, but it looks like LadyDevimon has a Lilithmon branch for evolution (officially, Minervamon is her natural Mega-stage; and I can only see face silhouettes with no names if I haven't scanned the particular Digimon), so I can definitely feel good about having Angewomon as my Mastemon base, and have LadyDevimon become something else.

DENNOU TANTEI!!!

Anyways, FFRK, I've been trying over and over to master the Ultimate Beatrix fight... not working out; I may have to give up on that. Penelo event's Challenge missions should arrive tomorrow, and I haven't finished the base of it yet.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next