Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 15 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Euryale is automatically added, so you can feasibly get her in the FP gacha.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 pm

And somehow, I'm actually tempted to do a 10-summon on the new pickup when it arrives, since I STILL DON'T HAVE A SINGLE 5* SERVANT YET, and I'd be more than happy with Drake. Though I'm not so sure about Anne&Mary, especially when I already have Martha and Ushi backing me up as far as Riders go. And if that 10-summon gets me Euryale easily (I know, she can be a rare FP summon), well, she is pretty much the ultimate anti-Male Servant, isn't she?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Stheno would be better than Euryale for the purposes of using an anti-Male servant just because she has (modest) 4 star stats, but Euryale is better in that she's more versatile, rather than being super-specialized to the point of being useless in almost every scenario like Stheno is. The number of male Sabers and Riders at this point in the game is fairly close: 9 Sabers to 8 Riders. So they're both fairly strong; Euryale is just cheaper and is more versatile, which is why she's favored over Stheno.

But if you want a really strong anti-male servant, Medb's your girl. 5 star Rider that comes out with the America chapter, has a charm skill, a party attack up skill (that increases further on male servants in your party) and an HP and NP gauge regen skill. She's a bit like Marie in regards to being somewhat tanky, except her NP is single target and deals a LOT of additional damage to male enemies.

Drake is great, easily one of the best AoE NPs in the game in regards to damage and crit star generation. She fits right in with a buster crit comp, and can really take advantage of the additional damage from such. And even if you can't run a crit buster comp, she's still a solid damage dealer who focuses on supporting the party for a turn (typically to get NPs fired off) as well as getting her own NP as fast as possible. She's actually among the first servants in the game to have a skill that gives her Invincibility Pierce to her attacks. As for Anne and Mary, they're a single target NP Rider that's more focused on crit generation and absorption, if I recall. They're okay, but they get pushed aside by Rider Kintoki when he's released in the Onigashima event as a free 4 star.

I'm going to drop ONE 10 roll towards getting either Euryale or Drake (blew through six 10 rolls trying to get Waver, only got a second Marie and a Stheno). I should've waited, but at least I'll have two 10 rolls set aside when Scath or Okita are offered. Maybe more, if I can get some more money. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:33 pm

Anne and Mary are so much better than Martha, though Ushi is probably a better comparison since she is a single target. But either way, the pirate girls are quite good and combined with a CE that can abuse their NP's special gimmick of doing more damage the less health they have (A revival CE or Black Grail in particular) they are a powerhouse. Euryale is just a really solid three star, not the best but absolutely worth using if you like her (and she is great in certain later boss fights). And then Alex said everything for Drake, she's really good. I probably won't roll for Drake since I have her in the Japanese version, but it's tempting.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Did that 10-draw as I said... no Gold Servants, once again. Did get Euryale and David, as well as the noodle bun CE. Didn't get many Silver Servants during my mass FP summon, just a single Ushi (taking her to NP5). I swear, if I don't have a 5-star Servant by the time I finish summoning during the Scathach Campaign, things are going to go to shit.

And now I'm starting to hate Blackbeard as much as I did Jimiken (Digimon Cyber Sleuth). Except Teach is even more degenerate. Not to mention, how the hell does get into the trend of internet slang as a Servant in the 15th century (this is a writing issue, not a translation issue, because like Jimiken, I KNOW that the slang is accurate).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:02 pm

I'm saving my quartz still so I only did an FP roll, got Euryale so that is nice. Would have preferred David though, he's great.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Because I have little restraint, I used up the Summon Ticket I got for consecutive logins today.
Kaleidoscope GET! But you'd think with all the 5* CEs I've been getting, I'd have a few more gold servants too, and not just the 5* servants...

Now at Section 13 of the singularity. I'm guessing I won't be able to finish the singularity until tomorrow. Then comes the new Interludes, then Lamia hunting.

Here, have a fetish Medjedcris-
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65193110

Update: Okeanos cleared. Grand battle beaten with no command seals used (BARELY). And what I heard about Teach's interlude was no exaggeration: ten guaranteed Forbidden Pages. Now just a few more Caster pieces and Hans can grow some more.
Rainday, if you're watching, you'd probably LOVE Euryale's Interlude.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:38 pm

There was a FGO localization panel from Aniplex at whatever con is going on right now.

10 quartz next week for the "100 days" milestone.
Daily Quest revamp (I'm guessing it's into what JP has). Do any of the item farming days have automata or homunculi?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Used the five tickets you could get from the shop, got Anne and Mary. Shame it wasn't Drake, but I'll take another 4 star. That's probably all the rolling I'll be doing for this rate up. Didn't get anything in JPN from the five I bought from there, sadly, aside from another copy of the 3 and 4 star event gacha CEs.

I've been (sort of) taking my time running through Okeanos in NA, but I'm nearing the end right now. So far, the writing has been solid, though it didn't impress me as much as Orleans or MoonFest's story. I still have over a week for the Halloween 2016 rerun event in JPN, thankfully, so I'll have all five copies of Brave Liz soon, as well as many mats that I can get to increase the levels of my servants (don't really care about the event shop CEs). Shame that I've still been unable to get Dangerous Beast. But at least I got Gorgon's first ascension, and I'll have hearts for Heracles and others.

As for the Daily Quest revamp that DoubleEdged mentioned: yes, that's what JPN version has right now. Though automata and homunculi won't be added to it until spring or summer of next year, sadly. DelightWorks isn't going to make things that easy for us, I don't think, especially since the chapter where you fight those enemies hasn't even come out yet. That aside, we do have the Christmas, Saber Wars, Valentine's, and possibly Kara no Kyoukai events coming in the next six months, so chances are that we'll get more horseshoes/homunculus babies/gears from those events. Despite that, there's a definite upside to all of this, as we won't have to deal with the random element from the current class dailies when hunting for specific mats for ascension/skill ranking.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Meh. Thankfully, Halloween #1 should have the Homunculus Babies I need, but I'd still have to wait for Honnoji or London for Eternal Gears. (Looking at Honnoji details again... goddammit, it has EVERYTHING I need)

Serpent Jewels aren't treating me so well right now. Somehow rarer than a Chaos Talon in Germania, despite there being FOUR enemies that can drop it instead of one.
And speaking of Honnoji... I guess I could farm horseshoes for Ushiwakamaru first, since she has bonuses in that event, and I may want a group of bonus servants as powerful as I can get them. And I'll probably have to stock up on hundreds of Archer Blazes before that event comes, because not only would I be max ascending (and using) Emiya during that event, I'd also likely be max ascending (and using) Oda Nobunaga from base.

UPDATE: Arrg, finally got my Serpent Jewels only to find I only have TWO Assassin Pieces, goddammit! Where did they all go? I could've sworn I bought all 20 from Moon Goddess! Meh... It's probably what I put into Hassan... And I can't wait for the events to cover this one, so I'll have to start farming that ASAP.
... *headpats Ushi*
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Got Herc from one of the ticket rolls I did.  MANY THANKS FOR THE GIFT TICKETS, DW!  :3

And yes I used the ten gold exp cards to level him.  I also did a number of Interludes that unlocked after clearing Okeanos, which gave me four Chaos Claws.  So I decided to cave and grab Vlad's third ascension.  He's finally getting his third skill, which should make him a lot more durable.  I still have more interludes to go, but I've already completed: Tamamo Cat 2, Atalanta 2, Euryale 1.  I've still got four more available, not to mention the ones I haven't yet unlocked, such as Anne&Mary's, Herc's, Euryale's, Stheno's, and a few of the bronze berserkers that I haven't gotten to yet.

Aside from that, some news for the NA version.  The second Okeanos rate up has been announced, which will be taking place from October 5th 4am UTC to October 17th 3:59am UTC.  5 star for it will be Orion, while the 4 stars offered are Medea Lily and Heracles.  David, Euryale, and Hektor will reprise their rate ups from the first Okeanos rate up.

Also, my bad on not bringing up the rewards for the 100 Days campaign.  For a limited time, when you log in within the period, you'll get 2 tickets, 2 gold apples, 1 million QP, 1 HP 3 star Fou card, and 1 Attack 3 star Fou card.  In addition, between 4am UTC on October 3rd to 3:59am UTC on October 4th, if you log in you'll get 10 4 All exp cards.  AND, if you've been logging in every day since the release, today you should hit the 100 day log in goal, which will give you 20 quartz.

I'm guessing by the period that the second Okeanos rate up takes place in, we'll see the first Halloween event a few days after, maybe up to a week after.  So I'm anticipating a release drop between the 20th to the 24th.  The Halloween event is (to me) the first major event of the game, due to a more expansive event shop with a good amount of materials (TEN DRAGON SCALES) and more event CEs, not to mention being able to get Caster Liz.  I'd recommend saving the two apples from the log in rewards for the event.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Pfft, so now you have both the supreme damage Berserker (or does Kintoki beat him for that?) and the incredibly high stat Arts Team Berserker? Man, why can't I have some of your luck?

Anyways, Carmilla is now Level 60. Quite the stat growth there, and I'm pretty sure it'll start to slow down between then and 70, but I need Homonculus Babies for that first. And now that I start to look at things, I'm going to be really pissed if we don't get Honnoji, if only for the materials. Phoenix Feathers, Eternal Gears, Reverse Dragon Scales... do you know how many Servants I'll be max ascending during that event, should we get it?

Also... I kinda saw the video of someone defeating the "final boss" with only 1* Servants. And it makes me wonder: Would Asterios + Hans make pretty much an ultimate team, or does it only work on said boss because of his slightly weak multi-hit AOE heavily building NP Gauge for everyone? [0 Damage, 0 Damage, 0 Fucking Damage]
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Kintoki beats Herc by a mile for that.  Herc is more useful as a survival-based add to Buster teams, though he's not a slouch with dps.  Razz  I wouldn't say I have great luck, though.  Otherwise I would have Gilgamesh and Nero instead of an NP3 Jeanne, and I'd have gotten Drake last night.  My Anne&Mary are at NP2, though...

I'm hoping that Honnouji comes out this year as well.  Still no word, and we probably won't get word until the end of the month at the very least.

Yeah, that comp works better due to Goetia's standard AoE attack being relatively weaker than his single target, and how it just skyrockets the NP gain you get from it.  Still, for a budget team, pairing Hans and Asterios is a solid plan.  Hell, if you don't have a Merlin, throwing Hans into a Buster Crit team is recommended.

Edit: Just looked at the drop rates for reverse dragon scales in the Rider 40 AP daily. It's at 6%, and that's if the dragon appears and you don't just get shadow servants and/or wyverns. Still a better drop rate than it was. I think prior to this it was around 3 percent. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Now is the time to focus on materials. Don't worry about EXP for a few days.
From Oct. 10 to Oct. 17, "Ember Gathering" will be Half-AP. This'll be the time to prepare for leveling up Servants you're likely going to ascend during what is likely to follow *coughPumpkinLizHalloweencough*. If I'm right, I should be at least fully ascending Saber Alter, and depending on if I can find Chaos Talons (I don't think they're in the reward list, but there may be Chimeras to drop them), I could be able to fully ascend Carmilla (I know I'll be getting third ascension for sure). And then there's leveling up the Pumpkin Liz you're getting on top of that, unless you're some jackass that has Zhuge Liang and doesn't need any other Caster in the game...

... Or if you don't need EXP, then maybe Mana Prisms.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Even if you don't necessarily need the exp cards (and honestly, you never know when you will, so go for it anyway), the Mana prisms are still helpful. Typically it costs 100 AP to do all four of each kind of daily (class daily, exp, or QP, take your pick). Most players who have been playing since the first month should have 100 AP by now if they play regularly (around two hours a day). So if you're at full AP at this point, you'll be draining your AP until it's almost 10 AP after doing all those dailies. And this will typically net you 10 prisms if you follow this.

So let's assume that you're getting on average 12-14 prisms a day (assuming you're doing either all of one daily category and an extra 40 daily or going for only the 40 AP dailies in each category). That means you're getting between 84-98 prisms a week. With half AP, you're now only using 50 AP out of that 100 to get 10 prisms, which means you can do another 10 AP and 40 AP or 20 & 30 AP daily. That's an extra 5 prisms, not including any other dailies you'll likely do because you've got more AP. So that's 15+ prisms a day, leading to 105+ prisms that week. That's an entire 5 stack of tickets. So it's definitely worth taking advantage of the 1/2 AP dailies for the increase in your prism gain alone.

Caster Liz is helpful if you don't have Waver, as Caster Cu is pretty limited in his use, and Medea's NP isn't very good for raw damage. You'll get a lot of use out of her prior to Camelot, but once that chapter hits there'll be enough decent Caster servants that you might have that will outclass her. You should have at least Irisviel (who is a free 4 star in the Fate/Zero collab and a solid support/healer), Medea, and Hans, and potentially have Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily, and Edison (not counting the 5 star casters for obvious reasons, nor Helena because she's one of the hardest 4 stars to roll for in the game) by Camelot, and Nitocris also comes out in Camelot. Still, even after Camelot, she's decent for a raw damage AoE NP if you need one.

And you're right, Chaos Claws aren't in the event shop for the Halloween event. Materials of note that are available are the dragon scales, spirit lanterns, and homunculus babies. I'd also recommend trying to buy as many copies of the Halloween Princess CE as you can. Base effect of Halloween Princess is a 15% increase to NP damage, and the NP gauge of the servant equipped with it starts at 30% at the start of battle. If you fully limit break it, those stats go up to 20% and 50%, respectively. This CE is essentially a better version of Leyline, though you can only buy four copies from the event shop (I think you either need to get a fifth copy from a random drop in battle, from the event gacha, or possibly both). Plus, the artwork is Irisviel dressed up as a sexy succubus. XD

https://grandorder.wiki/Halloween_Princess

Anyway, I still need two more Chaos Claws to get Salter's third ascension (got Vlad's third ascension, which also required Claws and led to me having this deficit), so I'm going to grind the next Berserker class daily in the hopes of getting two more. The Halloween event will give me more than enough dragon scales to fully ascend Salter, though, but I might need to grind the Caster dailies to get enough Hearts. Regardless, I've got a plan laid out on how I'm going to clear out the Halloween event shop. I don't plan on getting everything (don't need the Maid in Halloween CE, and I can hold off on the exp cards until I've gotten everything else), so that will make things a bit easier.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:37 pm

I've already done my research and stated my opinion on Halloween Princess a while ago, so yes, I definitely want to have one maxed by the end. >_>
And this event should last two weeks, right? Not like how Moon Goddess & Dumplings only lasted a single week?

And since I'm one of those without Waver, Liz will end up being my go-to Caster for quite a while, for anti-Assassin stuff at the very least (finally got Hans going forward, only to hit the GEARS wall).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:12 am

It should last two weeks, yeah. There's an event story where multiple chapters will be spaced out over the course of several days, so the first week is likely to be that we'll be doing the story quests in between grinding. Second week should be just straight grinding so players can get everything they need. And I'm in the same boat as you: no Waver, my best Casters at the moment are Medea and Hans, so Caster Liz will be a welcome addition for a good while.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Then again, Tamamo-no-Mae should be dropping at the same time as Halloween #1, right? Sure, she's not as game breaking as Zhuge Liang and Merlin, but she does have an excellent support NP. Any idea if her pickup originally had daily rate up changes like Kintoki's did? Even if it didn't, I may still put down 60 Quartz on it. And it's not that I have any sort of affinity for Tamamo, I don't actually, but I would at least like to start preparing for the harder stuff, and it looks like 5* Casters are a major part of it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Yeah, she first drops for the first Halloween gacha. She's limited at that point, but gets added to the story gacha after Londonium is released. I had her on my cursed JPN account, and she's a solid addition to any Arts composition. In fact, aside from Waver, she's probably the most necessary component for a high-end Arts team.

If you want, you can choose to pass on this rate up or only drop a single 10 roll for her. She's offered in the first guaranteed paid quartz gacha, she has another rate up during the Valentine's event, and she'll have other rate ups in the future, on top of potentially rolling her in any gacha after Londonium's release. So you'll have multiple chances to go after her in the next six months, and then chances after that. Personally, I'm probably only going to use 30 quartz myself, though I may drop 60.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:02 pm

In specifically Arts based teams, Tamamo is arguably as good as Waver. Waver just has the benefit of being great in any team composition.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Well, I wasn't expecting this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/74zftn/heavens_feel_campaign/

New Craft Essences with a running gag of fan favorite Servants getting Sakura-faced.  There also seems to be a location sensor that allows you to get one of four new CEs, depending on where you are in Japan (RIP gaijins).  Aside from that though, there's also a new Mystic Code (clothes) to be gained, an animation update for Cursed Arm Hassan, the re-release of the Heaven's Feel 4 star CE from last year, and a new rate up gacha featuring Parvati. She's a 4 star Lancer that'll be added to the story pool after the gacha is done.  And you can get an alternate outfit for her to dress her up like Sakura from F/SN; should be available in the mana prism shop.  There's also a trial quest where you can try out Parvati as a support, with a ticket as the reward.

Mystic Code skills are as follows: single target NP damage up, single target crit star absorption for buster cards up, single target NP gen up.

Also, we've gotten 10 quartz for the announcement of EoR chapter 3.  The Musashi trial quest has returned for those who missed it/weren't around for it.  It looks like we've got Shuten and Raikou involved in the story, as well as a revealed character that's new, looks like a shota.  Possible adult Ushiwakamaru as well, but that's speculation at the moment.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 pm

And in the meantime, everyone is making fun of the "Parvati" artist, who can't even make her look different from Boudica.
AT ALL.
http://otakomu.jp/archives/617353.html

Seriously, you can't even tell that "Parvati" is supposed to be Sakura.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:07 pm

It is really weird how off model Parvati is compared to Ishtar, who looks identical to Rin. Like it's supposed to be the same body, so Parvati should look like Sakura in a new outfit, but even wearing Sakura's clothes she looks off. Sprite-kun did a good job with her sprite at least.

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Yeah, I can understand the criticism about Parvati''s art. You kind of have to stretch things to make the connection to Sakura in that art, since the expression, posture, and key traits are too close to those of Boudica.

At least she's actually good, unlike Boudica.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Their Facebook account just updated its picture: Halloween #1 event confirmed (Pumpkin Witch Liz), from the 17th to Nov 1st.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum