Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC)

5 posters

Go down

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Empty Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC)

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:16 pm

This one is thanks to hypnohub
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/31399/comic-female_only-femdom-femsub-hypnotic_breasts-k

I did some digging and found out more about a hypnotic beauty. Her name is Mio Kusakai, not a bad girl persay, but she is a pervy lesbian =) She seems to hit on all the girls, and calls the girls before her "her harem" and later offers the main girl some training in bed~ She pretty much is Katsuragi from Senran Kagura, though her looks are totally that of Miki Hoshii from Idolmaster http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188773?tags=idolmaster+blonde_hair

Mio's hypnotic breast technique is apparently banned, so I'm not sure if there will be more of it...  That being said it is by far my favorite one that doesn't involve direct contact! Using such large breast in a true hypnotic swinging motion, such a superb technique!  It comes off a lot better than the usual "my boobs are hypnotic just cause".  As for the Keijo manga itself, it looks and sounds promising~ It's basically a super ecchi "sports" manga, though the sport is that butt bouncing game from DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball, except boobs can be used too(that being said it mostly focused on bottoms).  So every girl is in sexy highleg school swimsuits as they try to knock their opponent off their various floating platforms with their butts or boobs~ Also, there don't seem to be any male main characters, just sexy girls and lesbian tension~

It takes place in chapter 54 and ends at the beginning of chapter 55, but I'll post the relevant stuff here because because mangahere has phishing stuff

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_11

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_16

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_12

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_13

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_14

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_17

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_18

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_19

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_20

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_21

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Keijo_22
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Empty Re: Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC)

Post  LazyAlex Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:17 am

Rainday wrote:Mio's hypnotic breast technique is apparently banned, so I'm not sure if there will be more of it...  

considering that the girls almost drowned I'm not surprise they banned it... tis a shame.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:16 am

LazyAlex wrote:
Rainday wrote:Mio's hypnotic breast technique is apparently banned, so I'm not sure if there will be more of it...  

considering that the girls almost drowned I'm not surprise they banned it... tis a shame.

Well it was banned before she used it too, and there could always be special situations =) Still it requires more investigation... I might have to read the whole thing for Mio(competitive swimsuits and attacks with only your bust and your bottom don't hurt)... The only thing that would make this better is, hypno breast battles were the loser gets added to the winners harem, pantyhose, arm bondage, and enthusiastic lesbian lifeguards ^___^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I remember seeing a similar scene in Manyu Hikencho, were an assassin bounce her breast like a pundulum to entrance her victims.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 pm

hawk-99 wrote:I remember seeing a similar scene in Manyu Hikencho, were an assassin bounce her breast like a pundulum to entrance her victims.

You mean this one right here?
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t41-manyu-hiken-cho-episdoe-2-f-f-mc

The hypnotic effect is nice, though they are less of a pendulum and more of a flurry. The speed of the boobs was always off putting to me, not to mention the side effect(sagging). Still, those moments from the heroine's perspective as she falls to it and sees them in slow motion as they fill her head is really nice =)

That's why I like this one so much, it's more of a gentle hypnotic sway in a true pendulum motion.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 pm

*sips some tea*
*SPITS IT OUT*
KEIJO IS GONNA HAVE A CROSSOVER WITH DOAX3!
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/09/dead-alive-xtreme-3s-vr-update-launches-october-13-2016/
Wait... why?

*searches*
THERE'S GOING TO BE A KEIJO ANIME!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-08/daichi-sorayomi-keijo-aquatic-sports-manga-gets-tv-anime/.98444#gallery_top
HYPNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TITS!

Wait... I feel like I missed something important in that first article...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Crunchyroll is currently streaming the Keijo anime with the close dubing by funimation.  At this point I might need to get a Crunchyroll account since Funi has pretty much dropped subs as a result of their deal with Crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/keijo

http://www.funimation.com/p/fall

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Hmmm, zzz on hypnohub made this discovery, but for the life of me I can't find anyway to prove it.  
DOAX3 incorporates the Boob Hypnosis with the Keijo DLC.  It takes place at 0:40, in reverse.

I did find Marie's hypnotic booty sway hypnotic, but I didn't see the connection to boob hypnosis until zzz posted this.

The video apparently roughly translates to "milk hypnosis", however, there are a number of differences between that and the breast hypnosis we see in the manga(which zzz was kind enough to post a second example of).
Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Boob_h10
The DOA version is a lot more full body, swaying the breast AND bottom in a hypnotic fashion.  Also the arms aren't folded behind the back, probably so you can enjoy the buttox more.  However, this does ruin the pendulum effect...  Don't get me wrong, it's still hypnotic even though it does use a more figure 8 pattern.  It's just hard to tell if it really is tied to Keijo with the exception that it was in the DLC trailer for it, and there is no actual announcement anywhere(even on the japanese site and twitter) that this is the DOA version of Breast Hypnosis, but I guess it's up to you to decide for yourselves now. I've provided all the stuff I can just didn't want to get overzealous with a possibly false claim, and it's still sexy either way =)

Just imagine Mio teaching Marie and Honoka how to use it, only to wind up trapped in the motion as Mio fondles their swaying bodies ^__^

Bonus
Also, apparently there's some boobie flash technique used b a masked individual, not sure if it just blinds people or if it has some gorgon like effect that isn't shown.
Keijo!!!!!!!! (F/F MC) Boob_h11
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Just as a heads up, next week's episode is straight up called Boob Hypnosis so that scene will definitely be animated in a week.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Damn, not sure if I should hope in a catch up on the sub, or wait for the dub on this one, though either way, I will see that scene when it comes out =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:40 pm

As far as the DOAX3 thing goes, that's not only Free DLC, you don't even have to work for it in the game, everyone already has their exclusive Keijo!!!!!!!! swimsuit when you download it.

As for the anime, I'm seeing something I like in some screenshots, not sure how much of a showing it'll have after the episode it premiered though. I tried looking it up in the manga, the "UTM?"
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:36 pm

The episode was released, here the scene in it's animated glory :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmzei8ee4Ts

Last edited by Rainday on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding a vid link for that amazing thumbnail-Rainday)
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

AMAZING~ The animation, the giggling, and the mind warping sound effects, SO PERFECT~!  That scene was done great justice!  Also, after hearing Mio's japanese voice after just watching the dub, I think I'll have to switch over now.  Nothing against the english dub, but that voice is just so perfect.

Also, I like how they switched the boys that rescued Aoba in the manga to uniform(interchangeable) lifeguard babes =)

But speaking of changes, that seems to be a double edged sword for Keijo from what I'm hearing, something like they cut out the first 20 chapters that helped established Nozomi's character and backstory(with her motivation being money based), and cutting out another character's backstory in the second episode in favor of expanding a fanservice-y aspect.  I will say I am a tad sad to hear this as fanservice show can still have great characters and story(Queen's Blade), but on the other hand, that did allow us to get to the Boob hypnosis scene and surprisingly awesome fights a lot quicker, and gave up Mio ass grabbing Nozomi when they were first introduced(not in the manga), so it's hard to say.  I can see why they did it for the reason stated above, so we could get action in the first ep, but I do hope they do try to flush out each character a little bit more, thus making them more memorable(and thus more fanart-able).  As it stands, you might want to read the manga just to see more of the girls' story, art is also great and more detailed(because you don't have to worry about animating it).  

Sorry about that, just felt like I should let people know.  Now I'm hoping for some lucky writer or artist to show Aoba coming back to Mio, unable to resist the siren spell of her swaying bosom as she and the others get formally indoctrinated into Mio's harem ^__^

I do love these girls, such toned bodies =)

(Once I can get to this whole ep, I'll do times for hypno and yuri-ness)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:30 pm

If I remember correctly, the anime starts on chapter 35 of something crazy, with the fight in the flashback being sometime before. Honestly I don't mind starting so late because the pacing of an anime and manga are very different. A manga comes out every week/month, but an anime usually gets 12 episodes to tell a satisfying story with a good climax and only gets more if it succeeds. I'm not sure if 12 episodes would even be enough to get to that flashback fight, or if it did that would be the ending. I would much rather see all the awesome fights animated surprisingly well and just read the manga for the earlier stuff. But I definitely understand why people, especially manga readers would hate the starting point of the show.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum