Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wip Mindia fangame

3 posters

Go down

wip Mindia fangame Empty wip Mindia fangame

Post  LazyAlex Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Ok we're putting a fan game together full of what if events that are more or less canonically plausible following various characters at different points in the game.

I am looking for folks to write some events especially game over events for Phia and Karen(both with Hans and solo).

edit: no puns intended
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

wip Mindia fangame Empty Re: wip Mindia fangame

Post  065227n Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 am

I probably won't participate but where are you organizing this?

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:23 am

I'm not entirely sure but, I'll probably set up a github or something. Suggestions are welcome.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 am

Might help if you explained what Mindia is or link to the topics on Upon Her Lips.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 am

"Illusionary World Mindia" is an RPGMaker game with a very strong F On M Dom feeling. Felt really close to Rico's games back when he was still doing them.

Mostly the male MC is the target, but for the purpose of this forum I actually do remember that one of the heroines gets "converted" by the main villainess at some point of the game. Don't have the save file any more though.

http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t970-illusionary-world-mindia (Translation patch, don't know how to get the game now)

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you =) I wish you the best of luck.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:00 am

the thing is for part of the game to work I need someone to write some yuri for me (I'm not a great writer and yuri[as a fetish] isn't my thing in the first place).
Although I've read quite a bit of yuri and yoai in the past(some as a proof reader infact believe it or not) the only ones I really cared about were the ones that I managed to get emotionally attached to the story of or the characters themselves. when that happened I was like a person who really likes(or obsesses over) to watch Novelas(from what I seen a novela is better at drawing people in then it's english counterpart)
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum