Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Art For Upcoming H Rpg

2 posters

Go down

Free Art For Upcoming H Rpg Empty Free Art For Upcoming H Rpg

Post  anon65 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

I'm Working on a free rpg, similar to the monstergirl unlimited one if you have played that, it will be made in rpg maker xp and distributed online.

as i am giving it away i really dont want to have to pay for any art going into it, anyone know someone who would work for free?

anon65

Back to top Go down

Free Art For Upcoming H Rpg Empty Re: Free Art For Upcoming H Rpg

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 pm

anon65 wrote:I'm Working on a free rpg, similar to the monstergirl unlimited one if you have played that, it will be made in rpg maker xp and distributed online.

as i am giving it away i really dont want to have to pay for any art going into it, anyone know someone who would work for free?

Not really, the best way you could do so is find a new "undiscovered" artist with similar interest. Then quickly befriend them, show them what you bring to the table, hopefully they'll enjoy it as much as you enjoy their art. If things go well it could lead to a lucrative career for them if the game becomes popular, and at least you get friend out of the process.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down