Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC?

5 posters

Go down

Do you mind being spoiled on EC or do you prefer being surprised?

Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? I_vote_lcap44%Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? I_vote_lcap56%Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? Empty Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC?

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Baring stuff that you don't think you'll ever get around to of course. Put some thought into it.

I myself...:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? Empty Re: Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC?

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Biggest issue- considering we're a fetish board for that sort of thing, is it really possible to get the word out without spoiling too many details? Various endings and aftermaths are one thing to avoid, but come on, we want to see this kind of thing, so talking about the scenarios that happen is somewhat necessary.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC? Empty Re: Do you mind spoilers when it comes to EC?

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:11 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Biggest issue- considering we're a fetish board for that sort of thing, is it really possible to get the word out without spoiling too many details? Various endings and aftermaths are one thing to avoid, but come on, we want to see this kind of thing, so talking about the scenarios that happen is somewhat necessary.

Aye, that's what we're built on. I waved goodbye to being spoiled free long ago. The purpose of this site is to share spoiling material. I'm not making any changes, I'm just interested how many other people don't care about spoilers.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:51 am

I'm pretty spoiler-friendly in general, so no problems with spoilers here.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:45 pm

if its clearly marked as spoiler , i don't mind

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 pm

I'm pretty shameless about spoiler exposure in general too.

Still, in a more general sense, the nature of EC makes it very hard to talk about it in stories without spoiling them.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down