Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladestorm : Nightmare ( EC )

4 posters

Go down

Bladestorm : Nightmare  ( EC )  Empty Bladestorm : Nightmare ( EC )

Post  singory Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 am

http://www.koeitecmoeurope.com/bladestormnightmare/features.html

France and England call a truce and begin to work together to fight the monsters. But the vast numbers of monsters soon back them into a corner. In addition, disturbing rumors are starting to be heard among the people.

The rumors say, "Joan of Arc, the Maid or Orleans, is leading the monsters."

Bladestorm : Nightmare  ( EC )  Jeanne10

Bladestorm : Nightmare  ( EC )  Jeanne11

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Bladestorm : Nightmare  ( EC )  Empty Re: Bladestorm : Nightmare ( EC )

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks for going through the trouble of making a sighting for this dood! =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Bladestorm Nightmare will be coming out on the 17th for those interested in playing it(think Dynatsy Warriors set in the 100 year war, except with monsters and a evil converted Joan/Jeanne of Ark). Make sure to wait for a review of it (like from siliconeria =) )
Bladestorm : Nightmare  ( EC )  Jeane_10

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/12/bladestorm-nightmares-fantasy-storyline-turns-joan-arc-villain/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 pm

I kinda just realized something-

Nightmare seems to be an alternate telling of the Hundred Years War in a medieval fantasy setting rather than a medieval classical setting. That makes it a different universe entirely from Bladestorm. Admire the sexy evil while you can... it probably isn't corruption. :/

What am I getting at? Well... Have you guys heard me talk about two particular characters from Final Fantasy XI, Lilisette and Lilith? I'm thinking Dark Jeanne is Bladestorm's Lilith. I'm thinking she's the result of Jeanne D'arc growing up in the Nightmare timeline rather than the real timeline.

Please tell me I'm wrong if that is the case. I just tried a demo of the game, didn't really like it, I doubt I'll ever play the full version for anything more than "free with PS+ subscription."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 pm

i don't understand what what you mean by medieval fantasy setting rather than a medieval classical setting

There are Demons , is Fantasy ? well having Joan back after the war is a stretch , since they burned her

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm

singory wrote:i don't understand what what you mean by  medieval fantasy setting rather than a medieval classical setting

There are Demons , is Fantasy ? well having Joan back after the war is a stretch , since they burned her

It's basically two different story modes, one set in the hundred years war with troops and your Dynasty Warrior like characters and story, while the other doesn't have you fighting hordes of people, but monsters and supernatural creatures, going completely crazy with it. They decided to make it set in a high fantasy setting, taking place roughly around the same time period... So what D says is likely true... Which sorta breaks my heart...

It will need to be varied, which shouldn't take too long...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Well, actually, if she did get burned at the stake in Bladestorm, it could be a dark revival and hateful retribution. But again, didn't like demo, not picking up, don't actually know the story. Just putting my thoughts out there that you probably shouldn't get your hopes up too high.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:11 pm

I just want to go ahead and reconfirm this, Joan is corrupted in the game via possession according to the wikia, she tries to fight it but can't break free by herself, so it's a legit corruption. Still need some scenes and stuff.
http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Joan_of_Arc
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 am

According to the brief look I took the being possessing Joan is never given a name. A bit disappointing.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down