Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deviant Art Gallery - LeeBigTree

3 posters

Go down

Deviant Art Gallery - LeeBigTree Empty Deviant Art Gallery - LeeBigTree

Post  Singing Siren Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 am

I'm still getting used to things here, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I found a gallery on Deviant Art that would be of interest, and I don't see any other topics about it:

http://leebigtree.deviantart.com/gallery/

It has a handful of different corruption pictures, including evil versions of Princess Leia, Supergirl (Super Girl?), some Final Fantasy girls, and some other characters I don't recognize.
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Deviant Art Gallery - LeeBigTree Empty Re: Deviant Art Gallery - LeeBigTree

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 am

Good job. I don't know about anyone else but I didn't' know this existed.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:55 pm

WHAT THE HELL! I know this artist very well on pixiv(which has more works http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=734709 ), and have been bookmarking their stuff for a while. I had no idea they had a deviantart! And they speak English apparently... Wow, a chance to tell them how much I love their art!

I'll probably move this over to anime/manga sightings tonight since that's were we keep most of our notable artist topics. As for points, I'm gonna give you 25 for this, the pics are somewhat known(at least I try to make them so), but the fact that they have a DA that allows for communication was not, that and I love this artist.

God I love this artist's taste.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down