Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about expanding the request suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Thinking about expanding the request suggestion Empty Thinking about expanding the request suggestion

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 am

This has been bothering me slightly, but in the Commission/Art Requests thread I was thinking about expanding it to fic requesting too. Weather it be for a certain type of fic or fic involving a certain character, or in certain cases, to show certain writers how much people want to see a continuation of certain fic series... <_< >_> But I'm not sure if this would interfere with Original Ideas/Musing and possibly Psychology, though it could help with those who can't get a story laid out, and also provide those people who want to write but who have a hard idea coming up with their own ideas... Ugh, let me run some examples down of topics.

More smoke fics
I want to see more willing EC
Disgaea fics(preferably with Overlord Priere or Marjoly)
A Patty Hose story
Caption this pic!
Raidy fic anyone?
Give us more heroine charming heroine!
Support for a continuation to ****

But yeah, that's just the general layout. It's not meant to pressure people of course, but rather for more people to show their interest since that is a little bit of a problem. Of course not every request will be able to be meant, and nor should it be expected to be, but it will give writers a cue as to what people want, since the thread is basically meant to be the same for art request. Of course those who have their own interest should always pursue it, this is more for people with writers block and the like, and this could help them along with using ideas Mussing forum too. I think that works, but I don't want to cause a blur in forums... so, thoughts?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Thinking about expanding the request suggestion Empty Re: Thinking about expanding the request suggestion

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:48 am

You know, a Caption This Pic topic doesn't sound like a bad idea. I might start up something like that, and do a bunch of one-shot images. Gets me going, and might get people interested in working their brains too.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Thinking about expanding the request suggestion Empty Re: Thinking about expanding the request suggestion

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 am

All the above ideas sound good to me, Rainday. I've advertised I was available for writing fics in the Commission/Art Request thread, and I believe you mentioned it in passing with your first post for that thread. Due to the amount of involvement in the Ensnared RP forums (yay, plugging!), I've come up with a fair amount of ideas for possible plot points or pairings.

More Queen's Blade (could be Menace trying to get Leina back into being her servant through mind control/possession, or Aldra using her powers to corrupt more of the QB fighters. Hell, even Annelotte letting her demon blood take her over and make her into a villainess).

More Persona. I haven't seen enough of this, dammit!

Yugioh (not specific characters like Anzu, Aki, or some of the other popular female characters, or even where the monsters come to life. I mean a fic with original characters, some original cards, and part of the story involves corruption or mind control, like the Waking the Dragons/Light of Destruction/Dark Signers arcs. They always throw in some kind of corruption or mind control in Yugioh, so why not run with it? Hell, I've got ideas running through my head right now for this idea, so I might just do it myself. Razz )

Following the heroine charming heroine idea, what about villainess charming villainess?

Some kind of power that corrupts or makes a heroine more submissive/dominant/villain-like, but that feels too good to resist, and it actually helps in battle. Sort of like Witchblade, but there's no mental or physical drawback that's noticeable at first. Transforms them into a sexy armored form?

A mad scientist experimenting on magical girls to make them into sexy monster girls? (been done before a few times, but I'd like to see it)

One other thing that just popped into my mind. You know how in FFX-2 (yes, I know some of you want to forget it, but bear with me), some dresspheres that contain memories can influence the wearer, and that it was covered a bit by Lenne and Yuna? What about other dresspheres highjacking or possessing Yuna, Rikku, or Paine, where its the essence of Final Fantasy monstergirls from previous games? Or another idea: Lulu actually got romantically involved with Tidus at the same time as Yuna, and rather than hook up with Wakka, went on her own quest, possibly as a rival to Yuna? Feeling spurned, she could be emotionally unstable, allowing her to be possessed by a dressphere's essence..

Just some thoughts. >.>
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 am

I vote in favour of this idea
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:One other thing that just popped into my mind. You know how in FFX-2 (yes, I know some of you want to forget it, but bear with me), some dresspheres that contain memories can influence the wearer, and that it was covered a bit by Lenne and Yuna? What about other dresspheres highjacking or possessing Yuna

(Apologies for cutting it off there, but that's where my idea comes in) I've actually considered stuff like this before. I don't know how many are aware of the "Rubber Dressphere" images from Radeon, but that was pretty much half of my idea. It was a pair of dresspheres, pretty much a duet of an S&M master and slave. Of course, Yuna gets lured in by a strange invitation from LeBlanc, presenting a "gift" to put their conflicts behind them- a new dressphere. Of course, it's the Rubber Slave dressphere, and Yuna has already activated it, rather confused as to what it is. But that's when LeBlanc activates a dressphere- the Master dressphere, and by the time Yuna figures out what's going on, she finds she can't deactivate the dressphere (Active Slave dressphere locks upon recognizing Active Master dressphere, only Master can release) And then the power of Master dressphere becomes realized- creation of bindings, absolute command over Slave (which is powerful enough to influence Slave's mind while active). Then lots of bondage play, screwing with Slave Yuna's mind, she pledges her eternal love and servitude to Mistress LeBlanc, and then...

Well, believe it or not, I'd not leave it at eternal servitude ending. LeBlanc would release the dressphere lock, Yuna would revert and find herself in absolute shock, LeBlanc apologizes for the teasing and gives Yuna the Master dressphere as well. And of course, a warning that "When I make you my slave, there won't be any sphere magic involved. *smirking*" And Yuna leaves, with slight curiosity as to what to do with the two spheres as she heads back to her friends. Oh, and there's still the sound of her own voice in her head, pledging her love and servitude to LeBlanc, but who knows where that would lead. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

wasn't this somewhat covered in the caption serials about yuna and leblanc and that rubberdoll sphere?

great now you've done it you started my mind on thinking of all sorts of ways as to how this can happen Wink you can expect some pm's soon i'd say
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Now you seem this is what should be going on in the General Ideas/Musing thread, but kinda isn't at the moment. *sigh* It's gonna give me a migraine trying to figure out how to effectively work this out. I mean... urgh. Maybe I made the general idea/musing forum too inclusive when I decided to put up a topic for just my ideas, thus making everyone else feel that they would have to do the same... But... ugh... I want to keep the freeflowingness that this thread has generated, where people build off ideas discussed from request... I'm definitely gonna have to give it a lot more musing. How does one mix order with a ease of flow...

Also, Kamenrider, it's always alright to offer variant to another idea, it's part of the creative process. I do love DoubleEdged's idea as it's quite interesting and open ended, as well as DrgnMasterAlex's. That's not to say that I view it better or worse than angrywhiteboy's interpretation of it with the captions. Plus, all that pretty much came from those images, that is how ideas work for me at least, they feed off their surroundings.

Oh, and feel free to start up a caption this pic thread in the request section DoubleEdged, I'm sure there are some people out there interested in it(like me).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Thinking about expanding the "write this" request section into the original ideas section instead, it's the only thing currently working in my head. That way, anything that has to do with pics(including captions?) would stay on the artistic side, while idea discussion like we are having in this thread will happen in the idea/mussing topic. Though not sure now if I should just create a general idea thread or just let it be free style like I listed above. Probably free style since that seems to have worked here, and I don't expect too much clutter.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Ok, I think I'm just gonna end up turning this into a general request forum. Possibly edit the top post to have the list of current request and the like for now... Now most of the above ones I made were example of stuff, but a few of them rung true, at some point I might even take them on, I just haven't worked out a scenario for them.

Example of such...
I want to do something with Papllion Rose since it's basically a Sailor Moon parody except with all the girls in sexy lingerie, however the problem is that I've only seen one episode of the OVA and the TV series. The first henchwoman(see 2:44-2:56) is interesting as well as her minions, but she also looks like some weird Ronald Mcdonald wannabe*has a sudden flashback to Fate/Extra and shudders*. However, the main villainess does use smoke(see 2:25-3:04)... HOWEVER she apparently also disguises herself as a super sexy lingerie scout with a nifty butterfly mask(link) or something, but that's all I know... Maybe if I combine the minions and the villainess in her impostor form... yeah, saves her from the minions after they coat her in mind numbing milk and then seduces her, begins to blow smoke, then baddaboom the villainess finally has someone who can satisfy her need for climax. Well, shit, now it's a actual idea. I'll probably flush it out some more and put it in my thread... Unless I get a huge ZOMG reaction to it here and decide to start and end it as quickly as possible.

It probably turn out pretty short and focus mostly on the fetish aspect(lactation, seduction, smoke, yuri) since I know diddly squat about the series other than what the first episode provides(and for some reason, a lot of people seem to want to fandub it...), but with me you never know. Sentai Works has the OVA as well as the TV series though... and there may be some brainwashing in the last ep of the ova.

Anyway, actual example of request.

Raidy fic, need more of these.
A fic centered around Marjoly from Rhapsody/Disgaea
More lamia fics
More Castlevania fics.
Patty Hose fics

Stuff like that... I'm tired....

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum