Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC)

2 posters

Go down

OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC) Empty OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC)

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:43 pm

So, we have this fox spirit that turns this nerdy boy into a sexy fox girl who fights evil spirits that posses people and corrupt them via their desires.  Sound good?  Let me add a little something to spice it up.  The second chapter has mind controlling/altering lingerie.  What could make this better?  The woman who makes it with the silk from her mouth has ambitions of controlling all women with it and thus ruling the world.  How could this possibly get better?  She applies the fox girls lingerie by cocooning her in her special silk, and the heroine immediately succumbs to the heat.  The only thing that saves her from succumbing is thoughts of the girl they like being controlled by this woman in various ways.  Lastly, she has to extract the silk worm spirit that is corrupting this woman with a kiss right above her bottom.  The whole chapter is a good read as it stays on point throughout.

Villainess: Lingerie shop owner(unnamed)
Victim: Pretty much every girl shown.
Method: Silk that she cocoons her victims in, that when they emerge they are only wearing her sexy lingerie.
Effect: Alters the victim to be more sexual towards girls and to get them into their mistress's lingerie.  Can put them in heat and makes them a slave to her desires.
Times: Chapter 2
(direct link) http://www.mangahere.com/manga/okitsune_sama_de_chu/v01/c002/

The villainess is also something, she wants to make every girl happy and sexy.  She also has the desire to rule the world.  Also, the girls under her sway really show it at the right moments, and even the heroine struggles.  If it wasn't for the spirit in her head and "love", she would of gotten away with it.  I'd love to post pics, but most of the shots have nipples in them.

OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC) Okitsu10

Yay, now have a pic to know the artstyle and stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC) Empty Re: OKITSUNE-SAMA DE CHU (TG, F/F, MC)

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Okay, chapter six does have a possible mind control vibe, but it's mostly a girls love vibs, so much.  Basically what we have is a "villainess" who is in charge of the home economics class.  She has three very loyal and loving girl servants who wear nothing but aprons and little maid tops while she herself wears a sheer apron.  The girls are believe to be under a magical influence that could possibly be due to the villainess amazing cooking.  The heroine is unable to get a purifying kiss off due to the girls and the villainess being a little too naughty whenever she gets close.  So to settle things, they have a cooking contest, where if the villainess wins, little fox girl will become "hers".  Oh, three things of note, if you read this you will see the weirdest cooking method ever(but great at multitasking), the villainess uses her girls as dishs(aka food ontop of them), and there is a nude loli at one point, but she doesn't get involved.  Have fun.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/okitsune_sama_de_chu/v01/c006/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Yeah, the one downside for me is the whole futa-esqueness of it all near the end.  That being said there is some nice corruption all around near the end, especially the principal.  I haven't looked through the whole thing, but I did look at the maid chapter which had a nice moment masochism and heroine femdom near the end where the fox chick asserted that she was the maid's master by slapping her when she spoke back, and the maid getting hot and flushed from it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Hmm, i remembered reading this a few years ago, basically i'm interested on this manga because of the lingerie mind control too :DThis is actually a comedy manga as i remember. I don't recall the main villain, maybe i stop reading this at some point, i will try to read the whole then.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down