Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword arts online (novel)

4 posters

Go down

Sword arts online (novel) Empty Sword arts online (novel)

Post  Generic_entity Fri May 03, 2013 7:11 am

If your wondering why this wasnt in the anime, its in the most recent volumes of the light novel, so unless the anime goes on for mutlable seasons dont expect to see it animated.

Victim: Alice Schuberg
Method: UNKOWN but possibly some sort of reprograming involving a gem.
Effect: Turning her into a loyal Intergrity Knight
Time: some point around Vol 10

In the most recent arc the main lead gets into another vurtual world (im not sure the specifics) but it does involve the person growing up (no sign of asuna, shes in the real world looking for the main lead). Anyway he befreinds a girl Alice Schuberg when they are children. However she is captured by the Intergrity Knights. Some years later (in the virtual world, which I beleve runs faster than the real world) when trying to break in somewhere they encounter a fully grown Alice who is now an Intergrity Knight herself and in full armour, she Identifys herself as Alice Synthesis Thirty and shows no memory of them.

Later on they encounter another knight who it turns out was a former contest winner and they find they erased his memory and put a new personality in place that was completly loyal.

Before: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/5/54/Sword_Art_Online_Vol_09_-_021.jpg
After: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/8/8d/Sword_Art_Online_Vol_11_-_006-007.jpg

Oh thats an idea for a pic, asuna getting in and being turned. A man can dream, heres hopeing more fall to this fate.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Sword arts online (novel) Empty Re: Sword arts online (novel)

Post  Rainday Fri May 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Ah, quite a nice little find. I know what part you're talking about too because I was interested in SAO but not enough to watch it at the time so I did a little reading. One of the little things that bugs me is that I don't think they ever go back to the first game despite the whole series being named after it. However, one of the things that doesn't is that there is a game that only has female avatars. Not sure if they got to that in the anime. But yeah, like I said, nice little find and thank you for bringing it up =) It has that whole "holy conversion" element to it that's wonderful, because holy doesn't usually mean right in such things ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 am

Female avatars huh?

...I'm going to need to read the light novels now. :p
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

On a somewhat more obscure note, they are going to release a manga that focuses on 3 of the female characters and their adventures called Sword Art Online Inspires Girls Ops. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-09/sword-art-online-inspires-girls-ops-manga

So nice to see something with female leads, *sips tea* I wonder what fun it will provide.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 am

preview of vol 13, not entirly what we hope and dreamed, so its no asuna but... http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130609224425/swordartonline/images/6/67/RS2xFO4.jpg

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:43 am

Rainday wrote:I know what part you're talking about too because I was interested in SAO but not enough to watch it at the time so I did a little reading.  One of the little things that bugs me is that I don't think they ever go back to the first game despite the whole series being named after it.  However, one of the things that doesn't is that there is a game that only has female avatars.

i don't remember a game with only female avatars and i read every thing up to volume 9 though kirito does use a female(or at least female looking) avatar in gun gale by chance

as far as aincrad goes
castle in the sky:
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 pm

More info and updated pics from the third volume.

Spoiler:

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Nice stuff dood =)  That would indeed be a nice way to get brainwashed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum