Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question)

2 posters

Go down

So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question) Empty So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question)

Post  065227n Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Well, to start off, I wasn't exactly intending to write a fic solely for this group, just an original story about a knight getting seduced by a succubus, but you know, I thought maybe some people might appreciate it anyway.

Anyway actual question: What's the general opinion on F/M dom here anyway? I think just about every idea is of the F/F conversation variety. I think there's probably still a couple of F/M with Cloud involved but compared to the old Yahoo group it seems like it has almost completely shifted towards F/F now.

065227n

Back to top Go down

So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question) Empty Re: So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, I think the majority of us don't mind f/m dom; we've just been focused on F/F lately. I'd be interested in reading what you wrote.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question) Empty Re: So I was writing a fic and... (board opinion question)

Post  065227n Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 am

It's up in the mission forum.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down