Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paths of corruption

+2
Rosssi
DoubleEdged
6 posters

Go down

Better position for a corrupted heroine?

Paths of corruption I_vote_lcap66%Paths of corruption I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 27 ]
Paths of corruption I_vote_lcap34%Paths of corruption I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 41

Paths of corruption Empty Paths of corruption

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Other ideas popped up in my head. No surprise, more FF7 girls and corruption. This time around, I thought about a Jemnezmy leaving some sort of mark or branding on Tifa which would draw Fascination girls toward her. This isn't to enslave her as a new SnowNesmy though. It would be determined that she has the potential to become a Pollensalta, who they'd revere as a sort of queen. Now because of my PC troubles, I'm not likely to be able to make an image sequence of this, but it got me thinking about making this discussion. I made a poll asking about preference, though I'm pretty sure submission is still more popular; I'd like to hear other people's thought's on dominant corruptions versus servitude corruptions.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Paths of corruption Empty Re: Paths of corruption

Post  Rosssi Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 am

As Itype this ascension is winning 2 votes to one.

I quite like corruption/ascension but my favorite is always a happy helpless submission.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Ascension is more appealing to me. Servitude is nice and all, but gets boring/predictable. With ascension the story can take more twist and turns.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 pm

When I try to think of one of my favorite characters, I actually have to wonder what she'd fall under. The character in question would be the Godslaying Sword, Kusanagi (AKA Mu-12, the Murakumo Unit that was Noel Vermillion). She wishes to destroy the world and everything in it, including herself, yet it's shown that she did take orders from the villain, Terumi. And then of course, she has some unique battle quotes against him too, so I really can't figure out her position in all of BlazBlue CS.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Well, a vast majority of the time I like to see the heroine be enslaved and become a minion. That's not to say there aren't times when I like to see the heroine become evil incarnate and become dominate though. For me it mostly two big things. 1) The villainess winning, and 2) the act of submission. 1 Was something I was behind since I was a kid, it always felt so unfair for the bad guys(and gals) to constantly lose. That and they were always cooler(of course this only applied to certain baddies, usually of the female persuasion). 2 is also something that's been with me, just seeing a bad girls eyes light up when she's been commanded by her superior was basically the start. In this case it seems submitting to them and letting them take control was quite appealing. Now, this is also about the heroines I like to see corrupted, most of them are kind girls who would do anything to protect others and serve justice. Enslavement is just twisting that to the needs of the sexy bad girl, so they're the same person basically, just more open and somewhat tainted in the best of ways. There are also heroines that have built up those strong emotional walls that need to have them torn down by a sexy villainess.

However, there are cases where I like to see the heroine become a evil domi too. However, it usually has to be like what's above(I.E. it's in their nature). Characters like let's say Yoruichi from Bleach or Karin from Street Fighter, characters that love to flirt or love to be superior to others. It doesn't hurt if the villainess is a submissive either. Still, there are exceptions of course, like Dark Sakura from Fate/Stay Night or Naru from the Love Hina anime(pic either the beach or hina blade ep), characters that get turned topsie-turvy because of their desires or manipulation. However if they were manipulated this often leads to the "cutting of the strings" if it's by someone, or the embracing of it if done by an item.

I've explored both ways in fics, but usually I like the submissive variety better.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:11 am

Choosing what kind is my favorite is like picking between Chocolate and Cookies n' Cream Ice Cream: I can't decide which one I like better, because it changes depending on the story I'm writing or reading, and even my mood.

I sometimes lean toward blissful servitude, just because it's fun to watch in a different way from a heroine's ascension to evilry. It probably doesn't hurt that I'm a woman who also identifies as submissive.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Of the two options I prefer the servitude.

When Urd in Ah My Goddess is corrupted she immediately seizes control of the villainous operation and makes the (at the time) big bad her personal whipping girl. She fights her sisters pretty happily and shrugs off their attempts to appeal to her better nature. Really it was like she had become a brand new character. I didn't find it as satisfying as when Belldandy is corrupted later on and used as a weapon by the biggest bad against her sisters.

In that instance you could tell that Belldandy was herself but enslaved by Hild and could do nothing to fight it --- at least until her Mary Sue purity broke the spell.

I'm sure there are examples where the good>evil queen corruption works better. Sadly it's rare for the corruption to create a "monster" as it is to create a minion.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down