Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kit Bag of Miscellany

Go down

The Kit Bag of Miscellany Empty The Kit Bag of Miscellany

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:20 am

In which I ramble, at length, about a few things that I happen to really like. In general, in a mind control story, I tend to like loving domination and hypno-romance of the twisted and non-twisted flavors.

But there are a few key things that I like in general.

Wait, It's a Trap!: There is something about the idea of an ally, be it one who's been established, or a brand new one, who turns out to be the Villainess of the Day. I guess it's because of the idea that the heroine knows, or gets to know this person, as she is drawn into a trap that she doesn't realize is a trap until it's too late and has already lost. This is one of the major things that intrigues me about that scenario. The other thing is that it's someone that the heroine wouldn't expect--a friend, a sister-in-arms, a civilian she saved--that she ends up enthralled by.

Which is a great lead-in to...

Good Girls Behaving Badly: A few pictures on the Hypnopics-Collective feature this and a pic in the Pretty Cure album in the group approached this, but the idea of reverse-corruption or "Light Corruption" interests me greatly. It's the combination of "unexpected seductress" and "the denizens of darkness can't be the only ones to have all the fun" that intrigues me about it. That and it ties into the whole "loving domination" aspect, too, since I imagine that a sweet seduction by an angel who's not at all what she seems like would feel...kinda really nice.

Something I Can't Really Put a Name To: I tend to not like bimbofication in general except for a couple of aspects. I love the whole make-overy aspect, with a heroine wearing something overtly feminine or sexy, especially when they usually wouldn't, and the whole mind-change. Um...Female Forced Feminization, I guess I could call it for now. It's at least some of the aspects of bimbofication that I like, without the one really big one that I dislike (the intelligence loss).

With Friends Like These...: Hey, did I mention that I love the Twisted Hypno Romance? Especially when applied to yuri/femmeslash? Because that's a fun thing. Related to the first thing, when a heroine is taken in by a friend, and that friend turned out to have done it out of love, be it manufactured by the charm or not, it adds another dimension to the story for me, because there's already a relationship there, and there needed to be a bit of magic to push it to the next level.

So yeah. This is my Kit Bag of Miscellany. I hope that it doesn't make me sound weird...er...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

The Kit Bag of Miscellany Empty Re: The Kit Bag of Miscellany

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon May 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi-hi!

All of these are basically things I'd like to read, and things I'd like to write as well. The first and last ones interest me a whole lot, mostly because of the idea of a previous relationship being in place making any enchantment that much stronger. It's not like the "serial recruiter"-type stories aren't fun to read and write as well, it's just that it...adds something when a bit of magic deepens an already-existent relationship or changes the dynamics a bit.

As for the other two, I'm just weird like that. Always have been. I'm working on a story that uses the idea of "Light Corruption" right now, even.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum