Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanoha Strikers S (MC)

3 posters

Go down

Nanoha Strikers S (MC) Empty Nanoha Strikers S (MC)

Post  Generic_entity Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Villain Jail Scaglietti (but lets face it it could have easly been Quattro she did do mind control stuff with other characters, well get to that later)

Victims: Ginga Nakajima

Method: magical relic.

Effect: Ginga Nakajima older sister of main character Subaru both turn out to be the prototypes of the combat cyborg the numbers (who all wear skin tight bodysuits). During an attack on the good guys base Ginga gets beaten up and captured then subaru finding her goes into a rage revealing her to be a cyborg.

when the cyborgs attack they see Ginga amoungst them wearing the numbers bodysuits and with XII on her indicating shes the 13th. Subaru then fights her brainwashed sister who now acts very robotic, eventualy subaru defeats her and she returns to normal (shes still wearing the outfit though, its a bit later till she gets that off)

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Number

Before brainwashing http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/124432/armor-gauntlets-ginga_nakajima-green_eyes-kimuchi-

After http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/551005/bodysuit-drill-ginga_nakajima-long_hair-lyrical_na

yes brainwasing cyborgs and skintight bodysuits, frankly had it turned out the ending was all an illusionary side effect of subaru being brainwashed and the final scene showed her dressed in the numbers outfit with all the others it would have been perfect.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Nanoha Strikers S (MC) Empty Re: Nanoha Strikers S (MC)

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm

I'd say Quattro was in charge for the most part while the good Doctor was off his rocker for the majority. Uno carried out his will and probably took care of most of the planning. However Quattro took more after Duo, who she adored. Duo was also quite the seductress apparently. So there's enough canon there to provide for a villainous yuri end... Though there is that one fail-safe the doctor had "installed" in them...

But yeah, hot bodysuited women, each with interesting powers, and Quattro's being the one of illusion. Could make for a nice story if you ask me. Duo's ability to look like anyone could also come into hand.

In fact, I have a rather large StrikerS idea somewhere... was it in PMs, or did I put it on that pad...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Doujin artist Cyclone did quite a bit with this, in at least three of his releases-

767B
And I think one or two of his color Situation Note releases include an image along those lines too.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Doujin artist Cyclone did quite a bit with this, in at least three of his releases-

767B
And I think one or two of his color Situation Note releases include an image along those lines too.

well those cover fate and later nanoha being brainwashed, there is a rather clean scene in 667 kai, which is a non coloured extended version of 667, which as hayate, subaru and the others in tubes wearing the outfits though.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum