Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF

3 posters

Go down

Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF Empty Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF

Post  Generic_entity Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:46 pm

well game isnt even out yet and the game seems to have a mindcontrol/corruption scene in it, WEEE.

older sister of blue haired lead female Ayaha Oribe apparently will get mind controled by the spirit of fe awakening villainness Aversa

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/3/39/Ayaha_Oribe.png/revision/latest?cb=20151121220825

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/4/4b/Ayaha_being_controlled_by_Aversa.png/revision/latest?cb=20151210111301

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF Empty Re: Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:31 am

Very nice~ And from what I've seen and read this should be last for a while(or at least the first dungeon or something...). Thank you for this~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:52 am

Analyzing the trailer some more... You might fight her more than once... or at least encounter her.  It looks like "Chrom" and "Kain" see her in her unleashed form, but in another screenshot it shows you with Tsubasa and Kiria at level 32... ( http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Aversa_SMT_x_FE.jpg ) then again that could be test build stuff... but going on that she might be a long time foe...

Anyway Ayaha follows some of the trends in the previous trailers, she will be the woman part for the winged harpy centaur Aversa takes form as.
Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE MC C FF Ibunro10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Well, the opening is out

It appears her sister has been under Aversa's control for quite some time, very nice.

Now, let's hope that Nintendo of America doesn't fuck the game up =)

Oh, and this is going to be super bitchy... But when I see this opening, it makes me angry that you're playing from the perspective of random guy who drops into her life, instead of her herself. She has the history, the connection, she is interesting from the ground floor! But I feel we can't play her story because of something lame like "it wouldn't sale well, we need a male character as an anchor point"... But that's my twisted perspective...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ljdong Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Well, since the game is out. Seems that Tsubasa's sister comes out pretty quick.
it starts around the 1:50:30 mark.

enjoy guys.

ljdong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum