Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC)

+3
jonathanmorris142
hawk-99
LeonOne994
7 posters

Go down

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Empty Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:49 am

Okay, I think that I'm going to switch gallery priority to Dragon Quest after this one. Today I started searching for new Witch Lady images to celebrate the upcoming release of Dragon Quest VIII for the 3DS.  While I'm searching I encounter familiar images of a monstergirl that's in DQX.  Since the game was never released over here and the DQ wiki is crap I did some searching of my own and FINALLY FOUND OUT HER NAME!  This has been years in the making, but once I found her name the DQ wiki finally gave me what I was looking for, her japanese name =)  Once I had that, everything unlocked and I started to find legit artwork of her, and vids of her battle, GUESS WHAT?!  She uses charm attacks~

Game: Dragon Quest X
Villainess: Mystic Julian
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Mystic10

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Mystic11

Method: Magical whip and blown kiss
Effect: Charm

Times: 1:50(whip attack that charms blue haired girl)-2:23(recharms the girl right after the first charms effects fade with a blown kiss =) )

Found her intro, quite sexy, though this is really not the best quality, but it will do. She appears to disguise herself as a sexy mystic(hence the name I guess). SHE HAS A NOBLE WOMAN LAUGH(no audio though...)

Time: 0:19-1:30

Okay, so Mystic Julian has a spell where she powers up her whip to do a insane aoe spell, any character hit by her whip can become charmed from it!(S&M! S&M! S&M!) She also has a charm spell where she blows you a flirty kiss as hearts swirl around it.  She also has a powered up form, though footage of that is harder to find...
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Mystic12
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Mystic13

Also, there's apparently this sexy witch villainess but I have no idea what her name is yet.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Empty Re: Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

Sexy Witch has no english name yet from what I can find(translates into Witch Gureistsu~eru). However she does have a MC/BC spell!

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Sexy_w11

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Sexy_w12

Method: Dance
Effect: Causes target to dance in joy for a few seconds

4:51-5:03
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Sexy_w10

She can also change party members into... something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:59 am

And I put this on wrong board, ugh, well fixed now. Feel free to comment, I just got super happy I was able to find a "new" sighting =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonOne994 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 am

thank you so much for finding this Very Happy have been looking for it for quite some time now Very Happy I can't even imagine what else we are missing out on here in the west when this is one of the "better" known characters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEHaBPq3pI
also here is a video of the witch. I'm not sure on this but I believe it shows her intro, defeat and victory poses... SHE IS WICKED!! God damn my weak Japanese!

LeonOne994

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Man that's one amazing looking sorceress, now I got more reason's to get the game and speaking of attractive witch's I got to do an update the Witch on the Holy Night section and a topic on Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney one these days.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Thank you both very much =)

I heard they would "love to bring it over here" and rumors that it would be on the NX too, so maybe we can finally get it then.

I've also seen things about the princess from the second part(?) having a evil doppelganger.

But yeah, that witch is lovely~, nice video find Leon! Looks like she does a charm attack on the whole city in that clip.

Man that's one amazing looking sorceress, now I got more reason's to get the game and speaking of attractive witch's I got to do an update the Witch on the Holy Night section and a topic on Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney one these days.

Oh yeah, I've seen a lovely piece of official art of that floating around, someone even pointed out recently that she looks very familiar to Linkle hehehe.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanmorris142 Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 pm

There is also a sexy female pharaoh named ファラオ ヘルマ (Pharaoh Helma?). She also uses temptation spell.

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) 2015y08m11d_0702406101

(Temptation at 17:50)

Let's hope she's just wearing a mask.
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Pretty sure that's a "mu" rather than a "ma," making it "Pharaoh Helm."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Let's hope she's just wearing a mask.

Well, I found one person who shares that hope
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Pharao10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanmorris142 Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:40 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Pretty sure that's a "mu" rather than a "ma," making it "Pharaoh Helm."

It's ma. Mu is ム.
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Oh, does the blonde one I posted up there have a name? If I can get the japanese text for it I can possibly find a picture like I did for Pharaoh Helma. That tends to be a big hurdle for me because most of the japanese names on sites are in pictures so I can't find pics for them on their side.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanmorris142 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh, does the blonde one I posted up there have a name?  If I can get the japanese text for it I can possibly find a picture like I did for Pharaoh Helma.  That tends to be a big hurdle for me because most of the japanese names on sites are in pictures so I can't find pics for them on their side.
魔女グレイツェル
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:58 pm

jonathanmorris142 wrote:
Rainday wrote:Oh, does the blonde one I posted up there have a name?  If I can get the japanese text for it I can possibly find a picture like I did for Pharaoh Helma.  That tends to be a big hurdle for me because most of the japanese names on sites are in pictures so I can't find pics for them on their side.
魔女グレイツェル

Oh no, I have hers, I meant the blonde version of Mystic Julian =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanmorris142 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:33 am

Rainday wrote:
jonathanmorris142 wrote:
魔女グレイツェル

Oh no, I have hers, I meant the blonde version of Mystic Julian =)

舞踏魔プレシアンナ
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Thank you very much~ That helps out a lot!  She's more than a tougher reskin it appears, she has her own quest, and a human form.

starts at 4:35. she lets off a charm at 6:07, and dances at 6:27 which effects last until 6:47
Unfortunately I could only find footage with guys, but there's a dinosaur with a top hat and mustache

Apparently she's some flirty Dancing Superstar(blowing kisses, hearts at the end of her sentences) who uses the support from her fans to turn into the super sexy form you see.  She has a regular charm attack along with a dancing charm attack similar to the sexy witch's, except with hearts flowing around her. Like the witch's it causes you to dance in place for a bit...  Imagine a group of harem dancers going to fight her, only to be lost to her perfect dance and become her dancing students(or background dancers).

Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Dancer10
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Dancer10
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Dancer11
Dragon Quest X (F/F F/M MC) Dancer12
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:49 pm

that sexy dancing witch, just got a tf artwork sequence. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54123510

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Generic_entity wrote:that sexy dancing witch, just got a tf artwork sequence. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54123510

Wonderful find! This is perfect! Absolutely lovely~ Definitely one of the pics of the year to me =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Rainday wrote:
Generic_entity wrote:that sexy dancing witch, just got a tf artwork sequence. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54123510

Wonderful find!  This is perfect!  Absolutely lovely~ Definitely one of the pics of the year to me =)

the fourth one was my favorite Smile
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Update, sexy witch has a somewhat translated name according to the DQ wiki, Witch Greichel.  Interesting.

Here's her tag on pixiv
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%84%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AB

Oh, and here's a really cute yuri themed DQ comic http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58407150
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down