Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F)

2 posters

Go down

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) Empty Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F)

Post  hawk-99 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Villainess: Touko Aozaki
Victims: Alice Kuonji
Method : Eye contact - drug
Since there is no section dedicated to visual novels I decided to post this in the game section ,here's a short summery :
It is the late 1980s. Rumors of a witch living inside an old mansion circulate in the city. Unbeknownst to observers, living inside the mansion is an actual witch, Alice Kuonji, a stoic woman and a magus hiding in the present day. Under her tutelage studies Aoko Aozaki, a high school student studying magecraft as the head of the Aozaki family. As magi, the two of them secretly fight any threat that enters their town.
Things start to change when a young man unfamiliar with city life, Soujuurou Shizuki, enters their lives. Slowly, he affects the lives of these two magi. And so their story begins...
In one scene Alice is fighting against Touko , Aoko older sister ( I don't why since the novel is only partially translated ) at first Alice managed to completely overwhelms Touko , so Touko us a magic that allow her to hypnotize alice and trap her victim in a illusion in order to lunch a surprise attack , the attack leave Alice with a gruesome wound  Fortunately witch's regenerate very fast , so Touko decide to kiss her in order to make swallow a drug that will keep her docile .
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) Empty Re: Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F)

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:39 pm

10 points, 5+ points for pics of the scene(I'm pretty sure the cg set is up on g.e-hentai), 5+ points for a vid.

But I've seen this scene for another reason, yuri~

As for why, Touko is a bit jealous that her sister was chosen as the head of the mage line(despite being a very powerful one herself with her own of the top titles granted by the mage academy). They don't have the best of relations, and to get to Aoko she would probably have to go through Alice. Fun fact, Touko has a "thing" for doll making, making a doll doppelganger of her sister, except it looks like a spidergirl.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:52 am

I was going to upload the CG yesterday but I kinda forgot the password to my imgur account .
Rainday wrote: As for why, Touko is a bit jealous that her sister was chosen as the head of the mage line(despite being a very powerful one herself with her own of the top titles granted by the mage academy). They don't have the best of relations, and to get to Aoko she would probably have to go through Alice. Fun fact, Touko has a "thing" for doll making, making a doll doppelganger of her sister, except it looks like a spidergirl
That's explain a lot , I watched Kara no Kyoukai were Touko was a mentor figure to the protagonists so seeing here being a bad guy was kinda confusing .

Rainday wrote:But I've seen this scene for another reason, yuri~

That common knowledge Razz
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:58 am

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) KYF8tG7l
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) JAMQCxJl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) AKNA9kbl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) VYTBPHrl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) A4UWO8kl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) QaKSifhl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) SD0icFKl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) E4Rlg2Pl
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) 75YItzgl
Ouch
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ( F/F) E29b1kll

Last edited by hawk-99 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Very nice, plus 10 points(for getting the pics and doing them in sequence). But yeah, viewed the cg set for this a while ago since I'm such a big Type-Moon nerd and was wondering what was going on for her eye. I know the basic story of the game but context makes a hell of a difference(still I WOULD OF LOVED IT IF IT WAS JUST AOKO'S STORY AND NOT DUMB GENERIC MALE INSERT WITH A BROKEN POWER BECAUSE HE'S A COUNTRY BUMPKIN!). I knew about the drugging kiss, but not the hypnosis, very good find =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 am

Touko also use her eye to put other magus in a illusionary paradise so she could take there magecraft , after they wake up some of them start begging here to put them back there we don't get to see it sadly it only revealed through dialogue .  I also don't like  Soujuurou while I don't mind having a male lead in general I really hate it when they make him the Everyman or a complete idiot . Soujuurou however don't have a broken power he is the weakest of the three main characters and near the end of the game
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:12 pm

hawk-99 wrote:Touko also use her eye to put other magus in a illusionary paradise so she could take there magecraft , after they wake up some of them start begging here to put them back there we don't get to see it sadly it only revealed through dialogue .  I also don't like  Soujuurou while I don't mind having a male lead in general I really hate it when they make him the Everyman or a complete idiot . Soujuurou however don't have a broken power he is the weakest of the three main characters and near the end of the game
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum