Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Mana(EC)

2 posters

Go down

Circle of Mana(EC) Empty Circle of Mana(EC)

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 am

Here are all the cards for reference
Fallen-----------------------------------------------------More Fallen?
Circle of Mana(EC) Riesz_10
Dragon Master--------------------------------------------Fenrir Knight

Also a full image shows she has nice sexy heels and anklet
Circle of Mana(EC) Fallen10

Last edited by Rainday on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Circle of Mana(EC) Empty Re: Circle of Mana(EC)

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:35 pm

But seriously, I am glad that they've made a more discernible design for Dragon Master Reisz. A lot more dark and evil than the original sprite I'm sure, but it's nice... and gives me ideas for what mods I can use to put her together.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/17/49/75/42/darkre10.jpg

Also, after a small bit of research, GREE sounds to be the name of a mobile platform or game/app distributor, not the name of the game itself. Definitely interested in seeing exactly what game this is though, if it's using SquareEnix characters and corrupting them (Yes, CORRUPTING; the Dark Classes aren't even supposed to be evil, right? Not to mention recoloring Reisz's base class to dark colors). But something of note, two of the images that have appeared since this discovery have been tagged with "Circle of Mana."

Lo and behold, I googled Circle of Mana-
http://mana.wikia.com/wiki/Circle_of_Mana
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Circle of Mana(EC) Empty Circle of Mana(EC)

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:13 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:But seriously, I am glad that they've made a more discernible design for Dragon Master Reisz. A lot more dark and evil than the original sprite I'm sure, but it's nice... and gives me ideas for what mods I can use to put her together.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/17/49/75/42/darkre10.jpg

Also, after a small bit of research, GREE sounds to be the name of a mobile platform or game/app distributor, not the name of the game itself. Definitely interested in seeing exactly what game this is though, if it's using SquareEnix characters and corrupting them (Yes, CORRUPTING; the Dark Classes aren't even supposed to be evil, right? Not to mention recoloring Reisz's base class to dark colors). But something of note, two of the images that have appeared since this discovery have been tagged with "Circle of Mana."

Lo and behold, I googled Circle of Mana-
http://mana.wikia.com/wiki/Circle_of_Mana

Hehehe, what a lovely idea, feral evil vs elegant evil?  But yeah, quite a few pixiv artist are doing some work on the new Dragon Master.

Interesting, I always thought it was a type of game due to seeing it on multiple things like Senran Kagura, Highschool DXD, Ikkitousen, and other likes labeled with it.  It's quite interesting that it's more of a platform/app.  But yeah, they are "dark classes" in the game, like Necromancers in FF5, they don't make a character act differently, just have a dark and sexy appearance and fanon takes care of the rest(I could be wrong though).  But apparently they've taken a page from fanon and embraced the dark side, LOVELY~  With so much evil looking Fenrir Knight art out there they must of jumped on it.  But yeah, sounds like a lovely card game, wonder if they got some Lamia enemies or Carmilla stuff(they could make two cards for her and Queen Carmilla)
http://www.seikens.com/bestiary/succubus/

Also later I'll try to remember to split this into a actual topic since it is now technically a sighting =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Dark Angela card, I think it's her starting class since Riesz's starting class was also corrupted.
Circle of Mana(EC) Dark_a10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Something to consider-

This game came out in March of '13. I'm actually surprised that this suddenly came out and got it noticed by our little niche; figured being that old, it might have died out. There's probably been quite a few Riesz cards, including those that go into the Dragon Master and Fenrir Knight classes, but it's only for this one now that they go all the way and do something like have her possessed/influenced by darkness as she becomes those classes.

So that Angela card? That's probably just normal Angela taking the Dark Path of classes, nothing otherwise naughty. It's not her starting form either, that's final form, not sure which though (Okay, looking at the color of the circles, it's probably the Dark/Light class, not the Dark/Dark class). I know you found it on 2chan. Dark Riesz (ACTUAL Dark Riesz, not Standard Dark Path) surprising us all just got them interested in doing their shitty recoloring jobs. :/
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Huh, interesting and disappointing point, I was hoping Riesz was just the beginning and Angela was well on her way. Looking at the page for her classes( http://svf.2chan.net/jun/b/src/1420469623052.jpg ) I guess it could be her Magus class, though it looks a lot different than the official artwork near the bottom of the page, but Rune Master has too big a crown... I guessed it was her first since it had the smallest crown size, but the costume doesn't match up(leotard with butt cape instead of leotard/bikini with back cape(it looks more like a force of mana going from her back since there are no shoulder pieces)).

Well fuck. I guess the hype is just around the new(?) Dragon Master card, or Hiro just went "look guys" and drew everyone's attention, though even still it would be odd that this hasn't popped up there before(and I have been checking).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Hey, don't get too depressed about it. I'm actually assuming it's a new card for a current event too, and who knows, maybe it will lead into more of this thing in the future. Besides, after over 1 3/4 years of service, they probably needed something to spice it up a bit, because I'm under the impression that there's so many of these online card collectors that they don't live very long.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:35 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Hey, don't get too depressed about it. I'm actually assuming it's a new card for a current event too, and who knows, maybe it will lead into more of this thing in the future. Besides, after over 1 3/4 years of service, they probably needed something to spice it up a bit, because I'm under the impression that there's so many of these online card collectors that they don't live very long.

Yeah, you're right, maybe there is a chance that they'll do Evil Dark Angela. Oh, and I just put up the gallery for Secret of Mana, definitely the most complete of any collection for Secret of Mana corruptions. It's in the Completed Missions board in the "Art Gallery restoration(WIP)" thread. You will need to be a member to view it, but again, that as simple as creating a free account, you won't get spam emails or anything(just stuff about PMs, but you can turn that off).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Well fuck me, it really wasn't even necessary for me to put stuff together for that Dark Dragon Master Reisz thing, Muu-Muu literally built a new mod for it-
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48162360
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:53 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well fuck me, it really wasn't even necessary for me to put stuff together for that Dark Dragon Master Reisz thing, Muu-Muu literally built a new mod for it-
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48162360

That's a lot of good detail, especially the horns and leotard scales, and the armor... Hurrah for Muu-Muu! Even included a mid corruption image. It's giving me ideas already, though we would need something for Angela and Isabella-sama too...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:37 pm

... and the idea has come~

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Muu-Muu's also made a nice set to show the corruption
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48214761 (no text version)
Circle of Mana(EC) Dragon10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:37 am

You wanted Dark Angela?

Circle of Mana(EC) 14251310
Circle of Mana(EC) 14251311
Circle of Mana(EC) 14251313

Here's your Dark Angela.

Let's hope hiro's attention is piqued by this, and he makes some nice Dark Riesz X Dark Angela stuff.

Additionally, the other characters of that game were also corrupted, but I don't think we ever look their way for sex appeal.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm

I managed to see this before I went to sleep, and all I have to say is

The differences between these are lovely, though not as pronounced as Riesz's. Still I love them so much, and that expression, totally befitting of a fallen heroine, you can practically feel the oncoming spell filled with no remorse =)

But yeah, yo0u and I think alike on this one =) Would be awesome if Hiro did something for her as well(if it's yuri, the above x100, especially if Isabella somehow gets involved).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:00 am

Looks like they're not done with her yet...

Circle of Mana(EC) 14281510
Circle of Mana(EC) 14281511
Circle of Mana(EC) 14281512
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Very nice, I saw these, but was really tired and wasn't sure if it was a shop or what, but now seeing it I'm certain their not. Very sexy and love that pose.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum