Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetish that came with this one

3 posters

Go down

Fetish that came with this one Empty Fetish that came with this one

Post  DanielleByron Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

I've been thinking, and I had to ask. Aside from the love for "Corruption of Heroines", what fetishes have you linked with this?

I personally have enjoyed boots, latex and hypnosis along with the corruption.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fetish that came with this one Empty Re: Fetish that came with this one

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Latex, thigh high socks, thigh high boots, pantyhose, opera gloves, catgirls, roboticization, petrification.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Well, corruption, hypnosis, brainwashing, and transformation come with this group, but I do have to say I have picked up a few things, and others mesh well with it.

Cocooning, nylons, smoke, latex, rebirth, pods, various clothing fetishes(examples: opera gloves, highleg one piece swimsuits, heels, pantyhose, fishnets, bodysuits etc.), "gentle knockouts", oil, wrestling, boxing, dancing, legs, puff puffs, merging/absorption, heavy makeup, sleeping spells/power, bondage, riding crops, whips, clones/doppelgangers, smothering... I'm sure there's more, this is just off the top of my head.

Now, I did list a few things that might involve pain("gentle knockouts", wrestling, whips, boxing, etc), but I don't enjoy them in that way. More I enjoy them in a pleasurable way(pins, submissions, "love taps", the feeling of control ebbing out of your reach, enchanted pleasure whips)... It's a little odd I feel, but it's more about overpowering to me, though sometimes I do feel that pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum