Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

+3
DoubleEdged
Cio
Rainday
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Empty ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Ok, this is something I've been wanting to set up for a while, a Bounty Board for sightings.  Basically, I need some help.  I know a few sightings, I've seen some pics that might be relevant, but I haven't had the time to research them or post them.   That's where you come in.  You post a sighting, you get points.  The amount of points will depend on how much effort is put in, like adding a description of the scene with pics, and having a link with some time stamps(try to get a official stream link if you can, less chance of being taken down). 

The general layout of a sighting goes like this.

Title, (content tags) <- Name of the series and tags of content
Episode/Chapter number: <- What episode or chapter the content is in
Villainess/Monstergirl/Item: <-Name of the character or item that is causing the situation 
Victim(s): <-Heroine, Hero, or civilian gender being affected
Method: <- How they did it(was it eye hypnosis, pendent, were they cursed or put in some type of brainwashing chair, etc.)
Effect: <- What happened to the victim(s)(Did they turn evil, become a obedient doll, get charmed, get turned into some type of monster girl, etc.)
Time/Page Number: <- where you put a link if any and the time/page# the event occurs to the end of the event, there can be multiple events showing the character affected

Here are some example
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t31-example-magical-knights-rayearthf-f-mc-and-ec
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t71-final-fantasy-vii-mc
Here are the tags we generally use(as well as a place to put original works)
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t408-original-works-and-tag-guild-line

Here's some resources https://charmed.variousforum.com/t241-m-c-collection-and-other-resource-sites#6620

Now, you can probably get away with less, but the more you do, the more points you get.  Also, my rigid order might not be for most, so do what makes you feel comfortable.

I'll come back and post some sightings and possible sightings here in the future.

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Empty Re: ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:53 am

Okay, we have our first bounties!  Here's how the point distribution works, you get 10 points for identifying a find and it's context, regardless if it doesn't end up relevant(like a maledom find).  Now, you can get up to a bonus 10 points if you set up a sighting thread for it(again, doesn't have to be detailed as mine, but more effort equals more points).

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Bigsho10
With that being said, here we go!

Bounties claimed
1, 2, 4, 13, 14, 15

1)  We have a series name for this one, ZX IGNITION.  We got a mask that seems to possess and tranform a girl into a sexy monstergirl who uses her hair to capture another girl.
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Masked10
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Masked11
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Masked12

2)  Next we have a sexy masked villainess that has captured two girls and is possible doing something to one of their minds.
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done 13979710

3) Lastly(for now) we have what appears to be a hypnotized girl revealing herself, not sure if shop or not.
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Identi10

Good hunting!
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Judy110

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Empty Re: ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

Post  Cio Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 am

This is actually good thread like if we found something interesting in 4chan or 2chan unknown picture. Maybe we can also put it here so we can identify it.

Personally right now, i don't know either of the one your give, i will wait for a bit to let if anyone know anything about them, if no one ever know,  i will start searching about it. I might start search the one i'm interested with, like the first one :p

OK, i finished downloading the anime from episode 5 to 12 to find the good side. Here is what i can get:

Z/X: Ignition (F/F MC, Corruption)
Episode 5 - 11 (i suggest you only watched episode 5 and 11-12 if you just want the seduction)
Villainess/Monstergirl/Item: Audium, the hate fiend with the mask as her medium (Malice is the humanoid medium she use to make the seduction).
Victim(s): Aina Mikage and Ayase Kamiyugi
Method: Mask and with some corruption talking from Malice.
Effect: The victim become corrupted with hatred and become the medium for Audium.

Summary:
Aina Mikage is a sweet girl who love her friend but have a sad past. In episode 5, Aina were attacked by Malice. Malice use her hypnotize eyes to stop Aina's movement and begin introducing the mask that will be put to her but in the middle of process, the main character's group made the save. Later in the night, Aina were alone in her room and find a birthday cake present on the balcony, unaware, the mask come to her and Malice's voice begin talking to her, taking advantage of her feeling to corrupt her mind by influence her to believe that Z/X stole her parents and friends from her. Aina begin corrupted and take the mask.

In episode 7, the hate demon, Audium (the first pic) were appear from the screen and capture Fierte with her hair. Soon enough, Fierte change from to her angel form and released from the bind and Audium run away. Later, Audium catch Ayase while she is on bath, Sieger try to help Ayase but caught by the hair too. Audium begin absorbing the resource (life force) on Sieger until he put some strength and broke the hair and again Audium escaped. At the end of episode, Audium again appear but this time as big as godzilla.

Episode 8 didn't have much, just showing Audium giant form that can absorb every attack on her and she leave immediately.

In the end of episode 10, Rigel were fighting Type II, and when Type II try to run away, her leg being caught by a sudden hair attack from Audium. Audium start absorbing Type II life force until she was completely disperse and vanished.

Episode 11 begin by Alexander arrived and defeat Audium. Audium then vanish and reveals Aina as her medium. The main character's group try to wake her up but she begin remember what her (as Audium) did trying to kill her friends and everyone. Aina begin completely hate herself and soon Audium take control of Aina once more and become giant again much stronger and success capturing Ayase and Asuka and absorb them whole inside her body. Inside Audium body, Ayase and Asuka can see Aina's memory and feeling. Malice appear and begin caress Ayase to make Audium's perfect medium (this is a nice hot yuri scene), Asuka try to interfere but he were throw away out of Audium body. Audium giant body begin become gold and stop moving like a cocoon to a butterfly state while absorbing Ayase. Later inside Audium body, Aina wake up and see Ayase unconcious, she begin call Ayase out until the mask come out from her head and slowly move to Ayase's. Just when Ayase wake up, the mask force itself to put itself on Ayase much to Aina horror scream, Malice show up and kick Aina out of Audium body (Pic #2). The episode end up by showing Audium perfect form (like a succubus, i love it :p )

Episode 12 don't have much, just some action against Audium, and finally Asuka success breaking through Audium giant mask, pull Ayase out of Audium body to save her.

I really enjoyed episode 5 and 11 so much because of Malice's seduction to Aina and Ayase. Overall is it not really a good show but have a great seduction scene Smile

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 am

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Wa_hah10
Perfect!  Absolutely perfect!  Hahaha, you actually ended up identifying two of them(though they were the same one lucky enough), and you put a lot of work into this, and it's sounding like super relevant content!  I'll check it out as soon as I can, but yeah, for a finding this big and going through multiple episodes and explaining the show very well(especially the relevant bits), I give you 45 points!  It's so good that something super relevant turned up from this!  Looks like it's on Cruchyroll too so we got a easy streaming place.  If you want, you can copy/paste this in Anime/Manga Sightings, and if you're up to it, you can throw up some time stamps for 5 more bonus points, but you don't have to(in which case I'll take care of it after I sleep).

But yeah, what you said about 4chan and 2chan is dead on the spot.  In fact, I came across all these images on 2chan hahaha.  But yeah, thanks a billion for doing the research and posting a detailed description, I look forward to viewing it soon(for now, I'm gonna sleep a few hours cause I couldn't get any last night).

Good job dood!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 am

Oh wow, looking into this series, I started remembering about how I once saw a trailer for the game "Z/X (Zillions of Enemy X)" I didn't realize this stuff was taking place in the same universe.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 am

Oh, I ended up doing some digging using google images for the 3rd one, and came across this link, possible shadow control hypnosis with possible femdom
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/03/23/maken-ki-saucier-still/

Now sleeps.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:51 am

Rainday wrote:
Perfect!  Absolutely perfect!  Hahaha, you actually ended up identifying two of them(though they were the same one lucky enough), and you put a lot of work into this, and it's sounding like super relevant content!  I'll check it out as soon as I can, but yeah, for a finding this big and going through multiple episodes and explaining the show very well(especially the relevant bits), I give you 45 points!  It's so good that something super relevant turned up from this!  Looks like it's on Cruchyroll too so we got a easy streaming place.  If you want, you can copy/paste this in Anime/Manga Sightings, and if you're up to it, you can throw up some time stamps for 5 more bonus points, but you don't have to(in which case I'll take care of it after I sleep).

But yeah, what you said about 4chan and 2chan is dead on the spot.  In fact, I came across all these images on 2chan hahaha.  But yeah, thanks a billion for doing the research and posting a detailed description, I look forward to viewing it soon(for now, I'm gonna sleep a few hours cause I couldn't get any last night).

Good job dood!

LOL, thanks... I can just copy paste the image and content to make the topic in Anime/Manga, but i want to see your review about this series too especially the seduction one :p Right now, i don't have much time to post a good topic arrangement, i will make it when i'm done with my job if i can make finished it tonight, if not, tomorrow should be fine.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:11 pm

What you have written up already is pretty solid dood.  All you would need is to put links and time stamps with Crunchyroll for a bonus 5 points, or I can take care of that myself when I watch it later tonight(hopefully).  Don't worry, I will review the hell out of it =)

As for sighting #3, I'm gonna let whoever post it with a link to the ep, times tamps, some pics, and info get 15 or more points(provided it is relevant, if it turns out not to be somehow, you get 10 points).  If it's not done by Sunday I'll go ahead and do it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

I made a decent stitch of Malice since the internet failed me.  So Audium uses her as a medium/host to do the sexy thing right?  Well, I'll find out shortly(just gotta mow the lawn and then I can really start watching).
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Zx_aud10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 pm

4) Episode 18 of Kill La Kill, mind stitching, already a known sighting, just need someone to post it here https://charmed.variousforum.com/t409-kill-la-kill-episode-20f-f-ec

5)  FFVIII, yep, that scene between Edea and Rinoa.  I figure it's about time we set something up for it.

Also, 3 is still up for grabs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:51 pm

6) Pretty Cure sighting
We got a confirmed FD EC
http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/Hikawa_Maria
Now all we need is a episode with timestamps/clip and someone can get some points.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Rainday wrote:6) Pretty Cure sighting
We got a confirmed FD EC
Now all we need is a episode with timestamps/clip and someone can get some points.

Ha! Seriously, is this the first actual "changed sides" evil Precure? Sure, mind control and whatnot, but I don't think we've ever seen an actual Cure turn to the dark side!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:05 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
We got a confirmed FD EC

Ha! Seriously, is this the first actual "changed sides" evil Precure? Sure, mind control and whatnot, but I don't think we've ever seen an actual Cure turn to the dark side!

True, to be fair she is one of those "in a coffin" cures and probably only show in flashbacks with her sister Iona. Still, FD EC =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:
We got a confirmed FD EC

True, to be fair she is one of those "in a coffin" cures and probably only show in flashbacks with her sister Iona.  Still, FD EC =)

Nope! She actually fights the Cures (ultimately getting freed from the villain's control... After being re-brainwashed several times), if the wiki is right.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Nightington wrote:
Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:
We got a confirmed FD EC

True, to be fair she is one of those "in a coffin" cures and probably only show in flashbacks with her sister Iona.  Still, FD EC =)

Nope! She actually fights the Cures (ultimately getting freed from the villain's control... After being re-brainwashed several times), if the wiki is right.
Oh no, sorry about that. I meant before she was ECed that that was probably the only way to find out her original character. It's great to know who they were before the conversion after all, otherwise you miss out on half the fun =)

I should of worded that better.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 pm

7) New Fairy Tail filler arc, dark(possibly corrupted) Celestial Spirits, 2 of which, Virgo & Aries act the opposite of their light sides.  So instead of submissive masochist maid, dominating sadistic mistress, and instead of sweet shy sheep girl, punk outrageous black sheep.  Also, Lybra has a interesting new design.

Will try to get up soon when servimg starts working again.
Until then
http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/100287292437/visuals-of-the-eclipse-celestial-spirits-are-up
http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/100287393657/visuals-of-the-eclipse-celestial-spirits-are-up

8 )  Dark Joan of Arc commands army of monsters in Bladestorm: Nightmare(100 years war Musou), possible corruption(comparing pic above with pics below).
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/31/rumor-joan-arc-leading-monster-army-bladestorm-nightmare/

I'm probably going to have to start posting these at this rate... Still, these require more research.

Last edited by Rainday on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 pm

I literally JUST saw a picture of "evil Jeanne" on 2chan, and was wondering what it was all about.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I literally JUST saw a picture of "evil Jeanne" on 2chan, and was wondering what it was all about.

Same, luckily google image search turned up a Siliconera link.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Tried to post this yesterday but comp problems

9) So thanks to 2chan we got a new sighting in Selector Spread Wixoss(season 2 to Infector), it's a pretty spoilerish one for an on going series filled with lots of twist, so I'm going to put here.  I've been keeping my eye on it for a while because it also has another corruption, through yuri seduction.
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 pm

10) Yurikuma is looking like the last episode had a EC, but we'll need to see in the next episode what comes of it. Also, VERY, VERY, SEXY~ Shaba-da-do

11) Deception IV: Another Princess. Confirmed sighting of cursed helmet that makes the enemy attack another enemy. What we need is a good vid of it's application
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/09/design-enemies-deception-iv-another-princess/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:37 pm

12) Fairy Tail Key of the Starry Sky arc has some good Body Control stuff with Earth Land Hughes(while it's all f/f there is no yuri vibe at all, which is disappointing because Gray is being hit on constantly by guys), and much earlier than that there is some full on Doll control from Sherry Blendy(though when it's f/f is kinda backfires).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:42 pm

13) Absolute Duo, Miyabi Hotaka, we have pics, we know she did it so she could get power to be a better partner, but we don't know which dom it is yet, and how it was done, and what the result will be. Again, find this out, and get 5-15 points, I've done a lot of the leg work on this one, someone just needs to verify, if it's maledom, you still get 5 points for verifying for me.
http://absoluteduo.wikia.com/wiki/Miyabi_Hotaka

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Absolu10

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done Miyabi10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:24 am

Well, I just checked for summaries of the anime, but those were singularly unhelpful. The most descriptive one is here: essentially, Miyabi got a power suit from Equipment Smith and the power boost came with added brainwashing. No conversion process is shown, and since Blond Powersuit Guy kills Smith by the end of the episode, the power suits obviously don't impose loyalty, so maybe it's too hands-off to count as maledom? I don't know.

Maybe it's clearer in the manga or LN.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Rainday wrote:13)  Absolute Duo, Miyabi Hotaka, we have pics, we know she did it so she could get power to be a better partner, but we don't know which dom it is yet, and how it was done, and what the result will be.  Again, find this out, and get 5-15 points, I've done a lot of the leg work on this one, someone just needs to verify, if it's maledom, you still get 5 points for verifying for me.  
http://absoluteduo.wikia.com/wiki/Miyabi_Hotaka

she appear in episode 11 ( nothing about her in ep 10 ) , The vilian an old man says he made her a weapon that obey all order
the lieutenant says that miyabi came for power to impress a boy , and they gave her the power

so yes , Kind of Mind Control and Evil corruption , only female was the target

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Hmmm, interesting. Still, props for bodysuit brainwashing and corruption for seeking power. 5 points to Quartz(Singory already has everything unlocked =) ), and thank you both ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next