Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP PIC Groups now reopened

3 posters

Go down

VIP PIC Groups now reopened Empty VIP PIC Groups now reopened

Post  Spydare Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm

By making items exclusive we get bonus points. Does not mean material that isn't exclusive will still get points, period?

Spydare

Back to top Go down

VIP PIC Groups now reopened Empty Re: VIP PIC Groups now reopened

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Spydare wrote:By making items exclusive we get bonus points. Does not mean material that isn't exclusive will still get points, period?
Yes, stuff posted elsewhere will still get points.  Originally this was because it wasn't clearly defined in the original rules when creating the forum like it was when creating the yahoo groups(where it HAS to be exclusive as far as the VIP groups go) and people would usually post works first on deviantart and then on the Charmed forum.  Naturally we didn't want their hard and passionate work to be for nothing so we let it slide.  The bonus points system is a effort to return it to a more centralized state so more people will come here and feel better rewarded.  

I'm not saying posting works on DA is bad, it sorta spreads the fetish, but in a less focused way that is quickly enveloped by other peoples work in other genres of hypnosis.  Here it's more focused, and people get to see similar works and sightings, and enjoy a community with very similar interest and taste.

I hope that answers your question and any followups, but if you do have some, feel free to post them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonOne994 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:32 am

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t427-queens-blade-vanquish-ova-3-torrent and https://charmed.variousforum.com/t413-soul-calibur-cassandra
so can i get points for these the 2nd one is actually an older thing i found on e hentai but its not very well known
p.s sorry if i did something wrong im kinda new Very Happy

LeonOne994

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydare Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:18 pm

yes, that does clear up the point system. Thank you.

That being clear:
how many points for this?

Spydare

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:53 am

Your points have been awarded doods =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 pm

2 galleries have had their points risen to better reflect amount of content and to cost the same as galleries with a similar amount of content.

Final Fantasy 4-5 is now 30 points
Final Fantasy 7-13 is now 40 points

However I will soon introduce a new mission to help people get some easy points, all they have to do is setup.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down