Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanquished Queens OVAs and books(F/F Body Control(BC), MC, EC)

+3
LeonOne994
Quartz Falcon
Cio
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vanquished Queens OVAs and books(F/F Body Control(BC), MC, EC) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanquished Queens OVAs and books(F/F Body Control(BC), MC, EC)

Post  Rainday Sat May 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Now that those are some super enchanting ideas!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Vanquished Queens OVAs and books(F/F Body Control(BC), MC, EC) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanquished Queens OVAs and books(F/F Body Control(BC), MC, EC)

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 pm

I've been sitting on some info about the new OVA #2 and stuff so let's get this out there~
http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2016/07/grimoire-ova-2-pv-cinderella-up-for.html
Promotional video is up near the top of the article. BUT HOLY SHIT THIS ONE LOOKS AWESOME! Tina is looking a lot better in action, and looks like there is a little yuri~! Captain Liliana will be the main villainess, while Seitin & Snow White will show up as well. Here's hoping Despina appears in OVA3

Also, they just finished up translating our favorite bubbly Egyptian Princess turned Queen, MENACE~<3 It's a great listen and ends up giving you a lot of emotion, and also shows something most people don't know about the characters, they have depth.
So yeah, if you're in the mood to hear some lovely backstory on a resurrected Egyptian Princess with a great voice and some nice illustrations, give a look, the whole playlist is right here.
http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2016/06/drama-cds-menaces-biography-2020.html
Or you can download the unblur version here as well as check out the their new project, the audio drama staring the Swamp/Marshland Witch Webellia http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2016/07/drama-cds-bitoshi-senki-showdown-15.html

I myself haven't given it a proper look yet, since it's 5 parts I'll probably wait till it's done. Oh, Melona's VA is different for the Menace once, but she's still a well known one, pity I can't pinpoint her.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I've been waiting for word on the next episode of Grimoire, so this is good to hear.  Cinderella as a villain, especially with the revealing glass armor, is a sexy spin on the character.  I approve~

This actually reminds me of an RP on the Ensnared forums where one of the members had their genie villainess turn a hero's power over earth and minerals against them.  She turned diamond armor into a solid diamond dress that locked the hero in place.  XD

Now that is an idea that clicks.
Cinderella hosts a "ball" where she encases her female prisoners of battle in glass-like ice gowns and makes them spin around the hall as though they are dancing in her honor.

While flipping through books at my job, I came across a Cinderella book where the Prince sent several funnily dressed female servants to search for the one who could fit the glass slipper, and like that, it hit me!

Cinderella send out her servants(maids, nights, jesters, take your pick) with glass slippers to the our heroines, having the servants say that is the slipper fits, they can become a wealthy and powerful princesses(neglecting to mention anything about Cinderella). From there, they could be hypnotically dazed by the shimmering glass slippers and give them a try, only for them to take control of them(like the famous red shoes), and helplessly walk to Cinderella's castle where she can decide their fate(ballroom dancer, glass armored knight, glass knight(http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Cenicienta ) glass maid, etc), from there, they can be unwilling puppets, blank obedient dolls, or realize how beautiful glass and Cinderella are(charmed).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum